WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. User update order when they will send back an produkt?

User login and click on the order select the product they like to send back and explain why they like to do so. They now get an PDF to print with the return adress.
    At the samt time it will update our order to show an status like "return". And show that this products is on they way back to us and that they for example like and diffrent size.

Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a Settings Field for Menu Item in My Account

Currently in the settings, you can choose the singular and plural names for 'Point(s)'. This text is then used throughout the frontend of the site.

Due to translations to Finnish which makes the plural version not make sense, would like the option to set the text on the left side of the My Account area.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Refund email formatting/strikethrough price

When a refund email is sent I would expect the pricing table to be similar to that of the refund email that goes out to the customer like this:
    http://cld.wthms.co/hwHD3y+

Prices not struck-through on the refund email - e.g.: http://cld.wthms.co/Fq5TTT+

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Trial Run for deactivated emails

A user was trying to import existing orders, but wasn't sure if he setup the email right so he was trying to keep the email deactivated.

When the email is deactivated it will still show the "Import existing orders" button after saving. But when clicking this it will always end up with the message:

```
    Error: Import data not found
    ```

It seems it can't find any orders because the email isn't active. This is kind of confusing, it would be more logical for importing orders to either be disabled, or a more descriptive error.

It would be nice though…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Points earned/total do not show in order confirmation

Customer purchases product that earns points. I'd like them to see points they earned and total in confirmation order email.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. [Deposits compatibility] No emails sent on deposit orders

If there's deposits on the order, the order goes from status **Pending Payment** to **Partially Paid**. However, this transition is not hooked for scheduling emails.

Similarily, the emails are also not sent on the transition from **Partially Paid** > **Processing**, so the emails never get sent for such orders.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Compatibility with WPML

From the WPML support forum.
    https://wpml.org/forums/topic/first-purchase-of-new-user-doesnt-trigger-the-right-translation-of-product/

If I set follow-ups as translatable the customer receives 2 emails, one in each language. And both have product names in the default language.

Suggested solution

1) Have follow-ups translatable by default including the attached wpml-config.xml file in the root folder of the plugin.

2) With these few lines we can resolve the 2 issues described.
    The first function makes sure we only get follow-ups in the current language.
    The second function switches language temporarily to the language the order was made in so that product names are translated too.

```
    add_filter( 'fue_get_emails_args', function(…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show Store Credit in it's own tab on "My Account"

Instead of showing store credit on the main "My Account" screen, it may be good to show this in it's own tab, and/or perhaps show the number of coupons/total credit value somewhere on the screen.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Store Credit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Localize strings throughout JS templates

Scripts should be localized with translation data. Strings being added to the DOM are not translation ready

There are likely more throughout the JS template files.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Display method title instead of "label" for "per category" calculations

When selecting "Calculated rates per shipping class", TRS will apply the different conditions to each class individually.

For example:

* No class = cost of 10 euro per item - label "not free"
    * Vendor class = free shipping per item - label "free"

Link to image here: http://cld.wthms.co/ZQI7dx.

In the above example, if I add a product to the cart that is not in a class and one that's in the vendor class, then both lines will be applied to the shipping calculation:

* Product 1 will add a cost of 10 euro to the shipping
    * Product…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add account codes to products or categories of products

It is not useful for a company to use the Xero plugin if they cannot apply the correct account code to the product for the invoices for specific products.

It would be useful if you could apply an account code to a category or for individual products. Then I would buy it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Discount should also cover shipping if enough points are available

If the customer has enough points to cover the full price of the product + shipping, can we make a way for them to cover both?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add shipment method field that could be included in the email

Apparently when the notification email comes from specific product order it does not have the type of shipping information. This is important to know because the person who is in charge of shipping should know what type of shipment to use.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Standardize add-on email type titles/labels

Right now, the way we label the different email types is a bit awkward:

http://cld.wthms.co/Q5OWKX+

http://cld.wthms.co/rifBXz+

If possible, we could clean this up a bit like so:

http://cld.wthms.co/AJG26I+

http://cld.wthms.co/xjka07+

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add import/export functionality

Table Rate rules can become pretty extensive, especially if rules need to be duplicated to different zones. Except for writing a custom database query to import rules, there's nothing to help users get a bunch of rules into TRS easily.

An import functionality similar to importing products, using a CSV file, would be incredibly helpful.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Developer: need a filter for a Bookable Product’s min_date and max_date

First: It’s great that there are lots of filter hooks throughout this extension (way more than are listed in the documentation). We’re able to use them to tweak functionality in ways that are really specific to our use case.

One great one is the ‘woocommerce_booking_get_availability_rules’, which lets us programatically change a product’s availability on its booking form page based on certain criteria. But we can’t change the earliest and latest available times, which are stored in separate variables (min_date and max_date) from the availability rules array.

I get why this happens: these are calculated on the fly every time a…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fractional point support

User has requested fractional point support. "For example, customer has 45.17 points remaining..."

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Alcohol shipping

Add functionality for recognition of the optional "Alcohol" special services flag, as shown here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oy7bnx7m60bdsj9/shipping2.PNG?dl=0

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping FedEx  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Help Scout - Add Lifetime Discounts To The HelpScout Integration

When a customer integrates HelpScout with WooCommerce, they see information about a customer with details of past sales (similar to our ZD integration with WooCommerce.com). This data includes information about Lifetime Value or LTV (i.e. total sales in the past), but no information on Lifetime Discounts or LTD (consolidated coupon discounts/store credit).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Move Email Subscriptions managment to My Account tab

Follow-ups has a setting, Follow Up Emails > Settings > Subscribers > Email List Preferences, that enables list management in My Account. Currently, Follow-ups dumps everything on the dashboard tab, including the Twitter handle field. It would be much cleaner to move these to a tab.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base