WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Split Payments with Stripe Connect - Just like Adaptive/Chained payments of Paypal Module

Just like Paypal Adaptive payments allow to specify third party receivers by:
    email|%
    email|%

we would like that to work for Stripe Connect to for:
    Stripe payments
    Stripe Subscriptions
    Stripe Refunds.

101 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Layaway Option

Layaway option for products:

In addition to the "Add to Cart" button, have a "Add to Layaway" option where the customer can reserve the item for a portion of the total cost, as downpayment. Then mark the item as "Layaway" so no one else can buy it. Allow the customer to make additional payments later on. Once the customer pays the full amount, take the product off layaway, and proceed with the normal order processing on the backend.

Additional functionality:
    - require the customer be signed in to take advantage of the feature
    - optionally add a financing cost or…

101 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add country restrictions for products

I see that others has problems with countries/states restrictions.
    In my case i have products which could be sold in EU only and products that could be sold world-wide.
    Others have problems with restrictions like exporting food to US from Canada or exporting outside of specific country... etc

It would be great if we could define product restrictions zones...
    And set it for every product item.

In my case we could define 2 zones:
    1. EU countries
    2. All countries
    So i could set that zone for each product.

Result:
    1. On product page should appear a notice like:
    "Product…

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Set low stock notification threshold per product (rather than globally)

Right now it seems like the qty at which to send a low stock notification is set globally (once for all products). This creates problems if you have different lead times with suppliers. For instance, if you have a product that sells once per day and reorders have a two week leadtime, you need to set the notification to trigger at qty 20 or so to be safe. If you have an item that hardly ever sells, and you can restock it within a few days, maybe a low-stock notification of qty 1 will work.

I think it is vital…

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CubePoints

Create a new payment gateway for CubePoints (www.cubepoints.com). MarketPress from WPMU Dev does this (http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce) and it lets you either reward users for commenting / interacting with your site or set up a virtual currency.

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Advanced Product Labels; Apply to product detail page

The idea is to apply the set product labels also to the product detail page instead of only on the product archive page.

Maybe only when a checkbox is marked?

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Block Bookings on Woocommerce bookings

In the case of say a personal trainer or driving instructor, they should be able to take block bookings. For example, a client would go on the website and book Weds @ 7.30pm for the next 6 weeks and pay for all 6 weeks in 1 go, rather than have to book each week separately.

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. adyen.com

is one of the biggest payment gateways in Europe, and will be very interesting to have it for woo commerce

98 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. WooCommerce & SAP Business One.

I suggest to create a Plugin to link WooCommerce with SAP Business One.

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Discontinued Products option under Inventory > Stock Status

Out of Stock option usually means temporarily out of stock. It could be a case when product has been discontinued and of stock forever. You may want to keep the product page alive (for SEO or other purpose) but you do not want to confuse shoppers and give them hope that out of stock product will be back.

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Update the Bookings plugin for more flexibility at setting times

There are certain limitations with the Bookings plugin. For example:
    I have a tour that is Monday 09:00 to 12:00 and Tuesdays 12:00 to 15:00 and I can't set it this way. I think a lot of users are in similar scenarios with their product or services. Thanks

95 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. soColissimo

There's an official addon for Colissimo (French shipping method), but none for soColissimo which is extremely needed.

There's a third party addon that does it but it doesn't seem reliable.

An official addon would be hugely needed.

95 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Integrate with Endicia (or UPS) for shipping labels

Since our shop receives 20+ orders/day, manual entry of customer data into Endicia takes way too long!

We have another store on a different cart which has an Endicia integrator. It does the following:
    > delivers a list of processed orders, sorted by shipping speed and domestic/intl
    > exports an XML from the cart for selected orders
    > imports it into Endicia
    > validates addresses
    > prints labels
    > then delivers a new XML file which we re-import into the cart
    > cart automatically notifies the customer that their order has shipped, including tracking #.

This has saved us countless…

95 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. WooCommerce bookings reminders to send with Twilio SMS Notifications

WooCommerce Bookings to work with Twilio SMS Notifications when sending reminders to customers. SO that customers can receive an SMS reminder of their booking.

94 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. newsletter sign-up coupon generator

Would be great to have an extension to generate a unique (one time use) coupon code for each newsletter subscriber. This would only allow one coupon per email address. If you like the sound of this send in your votes and let's see this in action. Cheers

94 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I would like to see and Formidable Pro addon

If you are interesed to have a Formidable Pro addon for Woocommerce please vote now at : http://formidablepro.com/3rd-party-integration-poll/

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Support Payment in full *before* a date

I'm using the Bookings Extension and my project sometimes requires a 50% payment up front, then the rest of the payment x days or weeks prior to the actual date of the booking. With the current system, there is no way for me to fulfill this use case.

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Composite Product image when selecting certain configurations

Allow the main product image to change based on selections in the composite product. The main image would need to have multiple layers that are switched out based on ones selection. So if the store was selling the a car, the main product car image would change if a different color was selected. This would be simialr to a variable product but with more control.

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Subscriptions: Prepaid subscription package

Many customers are reluctant to sign up for an infinite recurring subscription plan.
    It would be nice to implement prepaid subscriptions packages, where a user buys e.g. 6 or 12 month of subscription time in advance and after the subscription period has ended his account is suspended until he buys another prepaid package.

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base