WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lettuce Apps + WooCommerce Integration!

To use the powerful tool that is Lettuce Apps with the power of WooCommerce! For those that don't know Lettuce Apps is a CRM, Invoicing, Accounting, Inventory, and HR software all wrapped into one. It is a basically an ERP system for small businesses that is actually easy to use and on top of that looks pretty too.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Password Protect Category

At the moment the features when making a category are limited, It would be nice to have the ability to make a whole category password protected for client use as these products are not for public viewing.

To have this feature would not only make it easier for clients to buy their products but also have piece of mind to know that only they can see and buy them.

As a photographer this feature would be highly beneficial on the wedding / portrait side of things.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Apple Pay/payment request to support custom field/pricing extensions on single product page

- Composite Products (works in cart/checkout)

- Smart Coupons (works in cart/checkout)

- Product Bundles (works in cart/checkout)

- Subscriptions (works in cart/checkout)

- Bookings (works in cart/checkout)

- Product Addons (works in cart/checkout)

- Mix n Match (works in cart/checkout)

- Avatax

- Account Funds (works in cart/checkout)

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Shop Page. Ability to create a square thumbnail, without the “default” cropping

Shop Page. Ability to create a square thumbnail, without the “default” cropping.
    Currently, the square Thumbnail crops the picture on the top and bottom, to make the square shape.
    Example, Take a picture (.png or .jpg) of a pair of pants, when it is put into a square thumbnail, the picture is cropped on the top and bottom. Goal: To take portrait picture and scale it to a “square” thumbnail, with ‘white space’ on the left and right. Also, have the ability to change color of the ‘white space’ or make transparent.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Better Klaviyo Integration

Klaviyo is the leader in ecommerce email marketing. It is sooo much better than MailChimp. But you can't take advantage of it with WooCommerce.

There's no way to dynamically generate coupons or export/import email styling to Woo, or pass important data like tracking details.

A tighter integration would help everyone using Woo make more money, that we can spend on more Woo integrations! :)

Please reach out to them!

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PayEx / Nets

Norwegian Payment Gateways

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. SageOne integration

I'd love an accounting integration extension with SageOne similar to teh existing Xero and Freshbooks extensions!

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. TripAdvisor Trip Connect Integration

Any chance for future feature to have woo bookings integrate with Tripadvisors Tripconnect?

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Skipjack

I would LOVE to see Skipjack on your list of compatible gateways! http://www.skipjack.com

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Variable stock management

Currently, there is no maintained solution to manage variable product stock and update product quantities dynamically (for ex. i sell tea per grams with 25g-50g-70g or 100g and wants each variation to deduct from the main product total, not only -1 by default).
    I'm sure i'm not alone in this case (coffee, rice, sweet dealer...)

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Auto restore stock when orders are cancelled/refunded

when an order is marked cancelled/refunded it will restock automatically and update order notice, would be nice also to have an email notification of restock.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Soundscan Integration for Music Sales

In order for musicians to properly be able to use WooCommerce as a direct-to-fan sales platform, their album sales through a WooCommerce site would need to report to Soundscan. If album sales aren't reported to Soundscan then those sales don't count towards the album's total number of units sold, which determines Billboard chart positions.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Age Verification

It would be great when a plugin becomes available that allows me to verify the age of potential clients on both product pages and category pages.

For an online grocery store I need to verify the age of clients willing to visit (and hopefully buy) products that contain alcohol. So far I have not discovered any WP or Woocommerce plugin that allows me to do so.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow Deposits for Bookings plugin

I would like it so that I could allow clients to make partial payments or a deposit for reservations for Bookings. I don't think that this is currently possible. This may complicate things also since you'd need the option for a non-refundable amount and that amount refunded could be based on the time before the reservation. For example if someone cancels a week in advance then they may lose 10% of their deposit, but if it were just a day before then they would lose 100% of their deposit. Also, you'd need to be able to cancel that booking to…

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pass Stripe fees from WooCommerce to Xero

What I expected
    The expectation is for the order Stripe Fee to be recorded in Xero without needing to connect Stripe to Xero apart from WooCommerce.

What happened instead
    The order Stripe Fee (#) does not appear to be passed from WooCommerce to Xero within the Xero's Chat of Accounts page.

Screenshot Link: http://cld.wthms.co/x3j5Yo

It would be beneficial if we can create a condition that recognizes the Stripe plugin as activated and allows users to attach Stripe Fees to an account using the settings under WooCommerce > Xero.

For now, you can use the Stripe to Xero connection: Stripe to…

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Infusionsoft intergration

It would be AWESOME if you could add the new Infusionsoft setup as a payment gateway. This would take inbound marketing to new heights!!! Hope this can be done ASAP :)

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Reserved Seating and more (i.e., like Ticketmaster)

It looks like WooCommerce Box Office does a great job of consolidating functionality of other plugins for festival seating events. It would be great to see this expanded to cover reserved seating events including seat selection on a configurable seat map with a cart timer along with group (bundle) and max purchases (i.e., functionality similar to Ticketmaster and Hold My Ticket). For us, this plugin is currently not compelling. We have more flexibility at a comparable cost using variable products in conjunction with other available plugins.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Plimus payment gateway

Add Plimus as your payment gateway

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Track and trace for costummers to look where their Package is (PostNL - Dutch)

Costumers wanna know when at what time / day their package is delivered. If the post-order company can send automatic track and trace codes... it will safe a lot of time (else you have to do it manually). And returning/sending a product is then also much easier this way. Just an easy sticker on the box and your done for sending ;)

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Woocommerce bookings discounts

The ability to add specific discounts based on various booking criteria. For example.

Book within the next 1 week to get a 10% discount.

Booking at least 3 months in advance to get a 10% discount.

Book more than x times to get a 10% discount

Book more than x times within a given period to get a 10% discount

Book more than x number of slots to get a 10% discount

Book more than x number of people on an event to get 10% off

I'm sure there are some more discount types that would be useful.

I am…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base