Sensei

Ideas and suggestions for features / extensions you’d like to see for Sensei by WooThemes.

How can we improve Sensei?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Course Expiration

Upon launch, the user will be notified that they have a certain time-frame to complete the course.They can close the course and come back to it, but access to it will expire within that certain time (a few days or weeks).

125 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      26 comments  ·  Extension - Sensei Content Drip  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re planning to build this into the next version of our new Content Drip extension – http://www.woothemes.com/products/sensei-content-drip/

One alternative way to do this would be using Groups as described in this post – http://www.woothemes.com/2014/02/creating-a-tiered-membership-site-with-sensei-and-groups/

When you create a product that grants access to a Group, it allows you to set a duration, after which the user will be removed from that group.

• Pause button sensei drip

Pause Button for Sensei Drip. Students can press "pause" if the go on a holiday or need extra time for the course

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Extension - Sensei Content Drip  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Open/Close Dates and Time Duration

Considering Classroom Educators: Allow teacher to set a date on which the test/quiz will be available and a deadline to complete the test. Also, allow teacher to set a length of time to complete. This would be more suited for educators who meet up with their students so their lessons are live. Having the testing and scoring completed online would be terrific.

4 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Extension - Sensei Content Drip  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Quiz Failed? Pause Drip.

Pause drip content schedule, if quiz is not passed. Once quiz is passed, resume drip content schedule.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • http://supplementvalley.com/pxl-male-enhancement/

PXL Male Enhancement is the bodybuilding supplement as well as is extensively taken advantage of currently a days, various other products of identical domain name uses poor quality of active ingredients as well as chemicals are used in that so pertaining to acquire even more in addition to boost the recovery price. Nonetheless PXL Male Enhancement is various it takes advantage of one-of-a-kind, natural as well as unique active components so regarding build body quicker compared with all-natural but normally as well as does not consist of any kind of sort of harmful chemical as well as elements that might…

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • http://www.healthyminihub.com/xl-test-plus/

XL Test Plus And also sterone is the key male sex hormonal agent. Appropriately, without adequate measures of testosterone in one's body, torpidity, suffering, and a lack of excitement for sexual activity are basic signs and symptoms. Furthermore, a deficiency in testosterone might likewise motivate physical difficulties, for example, thin or weak hair, and also sex-related weakness. Muscle mass need a riches of testosterone bearing in mind completion objective to develop swiftly, as well as there are records that an absence of this basic hormonal agent might in reality lead the customer to shed a lot of their slender mass.…

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base