How can we improve Sensei?

Add Course to Multiple Products in WooCommerce

It would be nice if I could take a course and add it to multiple products in WooCommerce. Currently I would like to offer a course as part of a subscription and as a standalone product.

Please makes this possible!

232 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
James Horton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tobias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be very nice...at this time i made it with a ugly workaround

• Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just got two emails about this topic first being PLANNED and a few minutes later UNDER REVIEW. Can anyone at Sensei please specify if you are really going to do this? Most of us have been waiting for this more that 2 years (my last comment below was in February 2016) ;)

• L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you can use memberships to get around this limitation. You can add many products to a membership and then the membership can give them access to the course.

• Valerie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We seriously need this feature as well. Sensei is really not competitive until this very basic feature has been added.

Can someone please give us a status update?

• Hans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, from the mayor course plugins (Learndash, WP Courseware, Sensei) sensei is the only one that can sell the same course from several products. So when I sell it for the full price and by payment plan, I have to enroll students by hand.

• Elcio Humphreys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It´s very useful when product variations is used.
    For example, same course relationed with a product that has commercial variations on prices.

• Jaosn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this already! MASSIVELY annoying to not be able to off access to a course via payment plan or single payment

• Rodolfo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure why this isn't under development yet?

"Please add this - makes it impossible to sell different payment options for the same course"
    "We sell courses through payment plans and right now we have to set up a course per payment plan"
    "I would like to offer a course as part of a subscription and as a standalone product."

That was more than 3 years ago, and you know payments are the way we can make money. Sensei is totally replaceable with another LMS, so this change would make a HUGE difference.

I'm sure everyone agrees. Duplicating courses is ridiculous from a DB point of view and not a great idea (I have 40+lessons and 4 payment plans).

Please give us an ETA.

R

• Bredon Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 yes yes yes. 3 different client projects using Sensei all needed this ability and we're stuck duplicating courses.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also really love this functionality to be added to Sensei and WooCommerce. We sell courses through payment plans and right now we have to set up a course per payment plan, which is extremely inefficient.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base