How can we improve Sensei?

Sensei mass edit/create: quiz percentage, questions, lessons...

Hi, my first course in Sensei got 54 lessons, and to go individually setting the quiz percentage is almost maddening.

Please make settings for mass edit:
- Quiz percentage global site or course
- Mass create lessons (excel table import or something)
- Mass create quizzes (excel table import or something)
- Any other mass operations

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Csfalcao shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any option to import questions into the question bank from excel would be helpful

• MC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. Moodle has excellent functionality that can easily be copied. Use a standard template for import. Moodle can somehow even do this via Word! To create an entire course with say 30 modules, 29 quizzes, one final exam, in Sensei takes way too long manually. Good idea to have course-wide setting for quiz percentage, marks and random yes/no for example, that you could always override if and where needed. Please note that a quiz import should be into the questions database, but that you should be able to flag the relevant course ID and the relevant lesson ID in the quiz details - so that when it imports it imports not just the questions but also in the appropriate lessons right away. As I said, Moodle can do all this and that's where I'd get my inspiration from (Sensei team). Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base