How can we improve Sensei?

Bulk Upload CSV to Populate or Edit Courses, Lessons or Quizzes

I have tons of courses, lessons and quizzes I want to add and the wordpress dashboard is not very friendly to inputting large amounts of data at once because of its segmented back end. This would really help user workflow and setup for a website looking to migrate to your system.

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ed shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Faruk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have more than 8000 (eight thousand) questions on my e-learning courses. So, I have an assessment part for each lesson and students have to take this quizzes to complete their courses. However, uploading these questions taking too much time. I have to say that I have purchased Sensei just to work sustainable with other Woo Plugins such as Membership and Subscription. But it makes me slower. Uploading questions really hard.

• Jesse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CSV Import/Export plugins don't work really well with this. There are issues with Modules and Content sections. Also, all of the embed code needs to be edited to remove the special characters.

In general, setting up Lessons in Sensei is a very painful process as you first need to select the Course, Publish and then Select the Module and then Publish again. This makes it take a very long time to set up a lot of Lessons.

Please streamline this process by allowing Lesson information to be inputed in a table format of some sort.

Thanks!

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need a way to quickly import multiple questions for lesson quizzes, assign a lesson category and prevent duplicate questions via CSV or other file type. I have over 1000 questions to add and it is literally taking me years to add them manually.

• Blake Ellison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is halfway doable with existing plugins like WP All Import Pro, but in my experience I can't add Lessons to more than one Class without manually editing each Lesson. This is a pretty bothersome process above trivial amounts of Lessons.

Feedback and Knowledge Base