How can we improve Sensei?

Team Courses

Team managers should be able to register their team to complete a course individually.

For example, when integrated with WooCommerce, a manager could purchase 5 licences for a single course for his 5 employees to complete individually.

The managers should then be able to download a report with which members have completed the course and their results.

74 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
John Wilson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Greg Enright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We implement this on our website ibcd.org using Woo Commerce- Follow up Emails, We created a virtual product that autogenerates a followup email with instructions and links and a autogenerated coupon code to purchase a second product which is linked to the course. The coupon code can have limits placed on it. Right now we let the code be live for 3 months with unlimited uses, but you could easily create the initial product as a virtual variable and then have different follow up emails with registration codes that are limited differently. The secondary products are hidden on our site and only accessible through the link in the email, we then use quick checkout by wordimpress to have an alternative checkout procedure the looks more like a registration rather than a purchase.

• John Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Forgot I posted this two years ago, and again today it's a feature which I need to implement :-(

• Lucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's an essential feature for us too. We are switching to B2B model and we need to create groups or cohorts linked to courses.

• William Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am looking for the exact same thing, kind of like what codeschool offers. We need to be able to sell company training where they can assign a team lead (might not even take a course) From there the lead can add employees to specific training channels and track progress.

• Kathy Torrey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to do this too. I also want to set a time limit for completion based on first log in date for the class.

Feedback and Knowledge Base