How can we improve Sensei?

If a quiz is NOT passed, take the student back to the lesson to try again. Currently students have to hit reset, which isn't clear.

When a student doesn't pass a auto graded quiz. The message is displayed at the top telling them they didn't pass. They can look at their questions and see how they did. But it isn't clear to reset to try again.

Maybe have a setting to force the student back to the lesson, and not show them what they got wrong.

Then when they take the quiz again, they will get a new set of random questions from the pool.

60 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Wredan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Terry Elston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the ability for a student/client to adjust the question would be my preference. I have many questions on one page and having them reset would be a disaster to the other. questions.... Can the system be allowed for clients to revise their answers?

• Blake Ellison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that the 'Reset' wording is less than 100% obvious for a student who just failed a quiz.

Perhaps this could be fixed by changing the phrasing? Setting the default text to 'Retake Quiz' might be a little more clear, and it could be irrelevant to the end user that the quiz is technically reset on the back end.

Feedback and Knowledge Base