How can we improve Sensei?

Auto Answer Feedback: Different feedback for wrong answer and correct answer

I really happy you added the Auto Answer Feedback, but I'm not using it since I need to types of feedback:

One if the answer is correct, and one is the answer the student gave is not correct.

Using this approach, I can really give the feedback the student needs and sent him or her back to a specific lesson..

I'm now using SlickQuiz, but love to transfer it all to Sensei
Thanks!

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Laura shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminSensei Team (Admin, WooCommerce) responded  · 

Thanks Laura. We considered this option, but decided to keep it simple to start with. If there’s high demand for two different feedback fields, we can certainly add it in future.

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My client is actually demanding that now that we've added all courses/lessons! Any idea how to implement that now?

• Peter Beddow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My suggestion is similar, but in my experience, learners are unlikely to read feedback on correct responses. For some reason, Sensei currently only displays feedback when quizzes are PASSED. This is counter-productive to the learning process. If the student responded incorrectly, I would like the option to give them feedback so they aren't just guessing when they reset the quiz and try again.

Feedback and Knowledge Base