How can we improve Sensei?

Reorganize lessons BETWEEN modules in Order Lessons

Currently, you can only organize Lessons within a Module and not transfer them between Modules. It would be a huge improvement to allow the drag and drop of Lessons wherever you want them in this window. Also, Modules do not appear here unless there is already a Lesson assigned to them. All Modules should appear whether or not they have a Lesson assigned to enable easy drag and drop.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jesse shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminSensei Team (Product Owner, WooCommerce) responded  · 

Thanks Jesse

I actually thought you could already do this and was surprised to find that it’s not possible. I’ve added it as an issue for our developers to look into for a future update.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jesse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Awesome, me too! It looks like you should be able to based on the layout of the window. Thanks for the response!

I'm not sure if the other part was clear or not, but what I was trying to say is that if you load up a bunch of Lessons and don't assign them to Modules, no Modules show on the Order Lessons pane. I thought this would be a faster way of organizing content because you have to assign a Course to a Lesson, click Publish, wait for reload, and only then can you assign a Module.

Feedback and Knowledge Base