Storefront

1. Redo video on using Storefront!

Completely redo the video showing how Storefront Powerpack works, using a trained, professional narrator and a carefully written script. The one you have now is abysmal: the cursor skips all over the place, there's no script; just adlibbing, and the narrator mumbles. I suggest this having spent several decades in corporate communication for tech companies, including IBM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. https://goldencondor.org/legendz-xl-reviews

Herbal enhancement products come in the form of ****** creams, lotions or adhesive. Another form of ****** enhancers are pills and tables. All of these are allopathic or natural. Natural enhancers are the best, because if used correctly, there are few or no side effects at all.
    https://goldencondor.org/legendz-xl-reviews

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Video Background

Perhaps I'm not the first here with this idea, but I believe it'd be great to have a video background in the homepage. It would be extremely cool if we could add different elements on to of it such as text and call-to-action buttons. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Storefront - Mobile View (Settings) for number of columns

Hi,
    We have the option of setting the "product archives" to 5 product columns in category view.
    But when in mobile this is not suitable and there is no option to change this.

There is no option to have a separate option for mobile view change to say "2 columns" instead of the default 5.

Thanks

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Storefront