WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include in Follow-Ups a trigger for before and after Free Trial ends

We use Follow-Ups to send emails prior to a User's subscription renewing to remind them that that their renewal is coming up and their card will be charged.

However, the end of a Free Trial is when a subscription payment is taken, so technically the system considers that a renewal payment (rather than just the end of the free trial). Would it be possible to change it so there are separate email triggers for Trials?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add a new trigger to remind the user after not have logged in after a specific period of time

Use case: A user logs into the website. After a specific period of time of have not been logged in onto the website, a follow-up email is sent.

Basically this is a new trigger based on days spent without having logged onto the website :-)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Be able to insert order details using one variable / shortcode

Hi there,

Now I can insert some of the details of the order in the follow up emails using variables. But there isn't a variable for every order data. I want to insert 'VAT type' because I have items with different VAT types and amounts, and I want to display these separately. I want to show coupon discounts used during order, etc. If I use the default WC emails, I got everything in the order completed emails. It would be good to be able to insert the same order details into follow up emails as well. Best would be if…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add custommer email as Usage limit

Hello.

I would like to limit coupons only for the user getting the email. So I want the email of the user would be added as a usage limit to coupon.

Thank you very much for your help.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Integration with Polylang

I will give the possisibility to the user to assign a language to emails the same way as for other types of contents such as posts or pages.

A convenient feature would be to have languages columns in the Emails list table as done for pages.

Would it be possible to pass the $email object as argument of the fue_table_all_products_body action in all places it is fired.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the "limit usage to x items" field to follow up generated coupons

Currently any coupon generated by follow up emails is missing the option to set an item limit. This field is present in normal coupons under usage limits when using product or product% type coupons. This missing fields means coupons made by follow up emails are open to abuse and can be used on an infinite number of items in the cart.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Follow Up Emails and Subscription Renewal Order Completion

Add a trigger for subscription "renewal order completed" in Follow-Up emails.

Presently, we only have the ability to send email at order completion, which also sends the email when a subscription is ordered and then automatically completed. This is difficult with orders that renew on a given period and therefor the first order is essentially not actually shipped, just automatically marked as completed to remove from order queue.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Trigger: Select multiple categroies

Ability to select multiple categories as a trigger, when “Enable for a specific category” is selected.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Follow Up emails with Product Add-On variables

Hi, I'd love Follow Up emails to be able to use Product Add-On variables.

This would make the Follow Ups that much more targeted, relevant and personal.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add `limit usage of coupons to X products` for Follow Up Coupons

Unlike the regular coupons which have a way to limit usage on certain products through the availability of a checkbox to limit usage of coupons to X products, The follow up coupons only have 2 options which are usage limit per coupon and usage limit per user. To have an option to limit usage of coupons to X products would be useful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WPML compatibility with Follow Ups

Hi,

It would be nice, when we have a multilingual website with WPML, that Follow-Up Emails send the email notifications in the good language : the language of the user.

Thanks

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For the Follow-Up Extension to differentiate between automatic and manual subscriptions.

Using the 'subscription email' section in Follow-ups, it would be great if there was a feature that enabled the system to recognise the difference between subscriptions on automatic renewal and subscriptions on manual. This would mean the renewal reminder emails could target a particular subscription (ie. for automatic subscriptions; This is courtesy email to remind you that your membership is due to expire soon and the cost of your membership renewal will be automatically debited from your nominated credit card on [date inserted].

Cheers,

Sally

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Follow-up Emails QUEUE

I see that the Follow-up Emails does not have the possibility to show an e-mail queue. Currently it's impossible to see what mails are queued for sending. In my opinion, not being able to see and know what mails are queued, is very immature. I suggest adding a possibility to show the mail queue, so you see a list of mails that are to be sent in the future.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Follow-up Emails - Reminder for Courses & Appointments

It would be very helpful for Follow-up Emails plug-in to have a Reminder for people who sell Courses & Appointments. Ideally the reminder can be linked with the product date/course date and a reminder email could go out a few days before the course or specified time.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow test emails to be sent in staging mode

Allow test emails to be sent in staging mode please.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Triggered Mails from Events Calendar/Event Ticket send to predefined subscriber lists

I'm able to create a mail with the follow-ups type "Event mail". In there I can create a trigger which send out the mail let's say a day befor the event. But what I'm missing is a function to send the mail to previously created subscriber list.
    So this is more or less an automated scheduled mail triggered by the Event Calendar which sends the mail to a predefined subscriber list

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Give Follow-up Email the ability to do Split (a/b) Tests.

Give Follow-up Email the ability to do Split (a/b) Tests.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Follow up emails for subscriptions better intergration

Add fields for subscription billing info, (name, address etc.), Shipping Info

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Follow ups plug in

it would be good if we could link up separate unsubcribe lists to the opt outs list, so that all are concentrated in one place. Right now you can not even upload a list to the opt out , only one at a time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. BUG - Storewide Emails using a Category triggers multiple Emails

When setting up a storewide Email, and selecting a specific Category, every product from that category triggers a new email, regardless if that user already has a scheduled email for the same cart. Users are getting 2, sometimes 3 emails simultaneously for the same cart.

Please fix this to work like the storewide email sans categories, where adding additional products does not trigger any additional emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base