WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Follow Up Emails and Subscription Renewal Order Completion

Add a trigger for subscription "renewal order completed" in Follow-Up emails.

Presently, we only have the ability to send email at order completion, which also sends the email when a subscription is ordered and then automatically completed. This is difficult with orders that renew on a given period and therefor the first order is essentially not actually shipped, just automatically marked as completed to remove from order queue.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Trigger: Select multiple categroies

Ability to select multiple categories as a trigger, when “Enable for a specific category” is selected.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Follow Up emails with Product Add-On variables

Hi, I'd love Follow Up emails to be able to use Product Add-On variables.

This would make the Follow Ups that much more targeted, relevant and personal.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. WPML compatibility with Follow Ups

Hi,

It would be nice, when we have a multilingual website with WPML, that Follow-Up Emails send the email notifications in the good language : the language of the user.

Thanks

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For the Follow-Up Extension to differentiate between automatic and manual subscriptions.

Using the 'subscription email' section in Follow-ups, it would be great if there was a feature that enabled the system to recognise the difference between subscriptions on automatic renewal and subscriptions on manual. This would mean the renewal reminder emails could target a particular subscription (ie. for automatic subscriptions; This is courtesy email to remind you that your membership is due to expire soon and the cost of your membership renewal will be automatically debited from your nominated credit card on [date inserted].

Cheers,

Sally

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Follow-up Emails QUEUE

I see that the Follow-up Emails does not have the possibility to show an e-mail queue. Currently it's impossible to see what mails are queued for sending. In my opinion, not being able to see and know what mails are queued, is very immature. I suggest adding a possibility to show the mail queue, so you see a list of mails that are to be sent in the future.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Follow-up Emails - Reminder for Courses & Appointments

It would be very helpful for Follow-up Emails plug-in to have a Reminder for people who sell Courses & Appointments. Ideally the reminder can be linked with the product date/course date and a reminder email could go out a few days before the course or specified time.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow test emails to be sent in staging mode

Allow test emails to be sent in staging mode please.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Triggered Mails from Events Calendar/Event Ticket send to predefined subscriber lists

I'm able to create a mail with the follow-ups type "Event mail". In there I can create a trigger which send out the mail let's say a day befor the event. But what I'm missing is a function to send the mail to previously created subscriber list.
    So this is more or less an automated scheduled mail triggered by the Event Calendar which sends the mail to a predefined subscriber list

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Give Follow-up Email the ability to do Split (a/b) Tests.

Give Follow-up Email the ability to do Split (a/b) Tests.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Follow up emails for subscriptions better intergration

Add fields for subscription billing info, (name, address etc.), Shipping Info

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Follow ups plug in

it would be good if we could link up separate unsubcribe lists to the opt outs list, so that all are concentrated in one place. Right now you can not even upload a list to the opt out , only one at a time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. BUG - Storewide Emails using a Category triggers multiple Emails

When setting up a storewide Email, and selecting a specific Category, every product from that category triggers a new email, regardless if that user already has a scheduled email for the same cart. Users are getting 2, sometimes 3 emails simultaneously for the same cart.

Please fix this to work like the storewide email sans categories, where adding additional products does not trigger any additional emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shortcode to subscribe to list doesn't allow placeholder modification of First Name/Last Name fields! Only allows modification of Email

Right now, only the email field placeholder in the subscribe form can be modified through the shortcode, even though now First Name and Last name are also fields. I want to be able to modify those placeholders so I can use CSS to remove the FN/LN/EM labels and minimize the size of the form.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make "Manual Emails" just as powerful as the other followup emails.

"Manual emails" don't have the ability to "Import Existing Orders", as the other email methods do.

"Manual emails" don't have the ability to "Send to People with Payments Pending", as the other email methods do.

"Manual emails" don't have access to tall the "merge tags", as the other email methods do. These: {order_date}, etc.

I purchases "Follow-up Emails" not knowing that "Manual Emails" was the "******* child" of the entire plugin.

Please continue to add all the functionality that you so gloriously advertised for the other follow-ups into the MANUAL emails as well.

In the meantime, it would be honorable…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. pick up emails even if not submitted

Emails should be captured even if the order doesnt go through

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add date or name order to Manual emails

Currently the sort order of Manual emails is completely random.

Somehow the programmers have managed to create a completely random order. I can't imagine for what purpose they have done this.

I am willing to accept any order : name, date, id. Anything.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Schedule a follow-up email for a specific product on a chosen date

Select a product (which has variable dates) and choose a specific date for email to send out and email will send to all people who purchased the product on that scheduled date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. What users say about BioSlim Daily Power Cleanse?

Making Use Of Bioslim Daily Power Cleanse was an extraordinary experience for me. When I started using the formula, I began feeling much more lively as well as restored. It helped me deal with a puffed up intestine and also undesirable defecations, and also made me standard. I'm extremely pleased with the results it given to me. With its constant and also proper utilization, I obtained the possibility to see the desired outcomes inside a month, which is outstanding. Finally, I am to an excellent level web content with the outcomes and also would prescribe it to all. BioSlim Daily…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Klaviyo Integration

We love this extension. But we use Klaviyo for email marketing and dealing with analytics from several different platforms is painful.

An integration of this plugin with Klaviyo would be worth a lot of revenue to us!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base