WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Follow-up Emails – Sensei variables

I do want to use the teachers name as a variable form Sensei, this wood make the email feel much more personal than one email form the website.

What I want is:

{teacherfirstname}
    {teacher_name}

And a link to the course, the learner is taking:

{course_url}

So the learner can just click and go to the course.

Peder

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Follow-up Emails QUEUE

I see that the Follow-up Emails does not have the possibility to show an e-mail queue. Currently it's impossible to see what mails are queued for sending. In my opinion, not being able to see and know what mails are queued, is very immature. I suggest adding a possibility to show the mail queue, so you see a list of mails that are to be sent in the future.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Timed release feature on "Follow-Up Emails"

A feature on "Follow-up Emails" where batches of emails can be sent over a period of time. For example, if you have 1000 emails to send out can a feature say send 'x' emails every 'x' minutes (i.e.., send 100 emails every '30' minutes). In my case my hosting company will block bulk mailing of emails because the email servers get overloaded so sending in timed batches would avoid this situation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Follow-up Emails - Reminder for Courses & Appointments

It would be very helpful for Follow-up Emails plug-in to have a Reminder for people who sell Courses & Appointments. Ideally the reminder can be linked with the product date/course date and a reminder email could go out a few days before the course or specified time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow Follow Up Emails to email someone a set time BEFORE their subscription expires

It would be cool if Follow Up Emails could send email a set time (eg 2 days) BEFORE a subscription expires - at the moment you can do this after the subscription expires, but not before.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to automatically follow up on Abandoned Carts

Be able to setup a default message that is sent to every abandoned cart's email id. Basically asking him to come back and complete his purchase.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base