WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Follow-up emails and shipment tracking plug-in integration

Ability to see shipment tracking information as optional variables for follow-up emails.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. email bounce API endpoint

Would it be possible to add an endpoint for handling email bounces?

At the moment I could use the /newsletter/subscribers/<id>, however using the ID isn't as trivial as using the email address, because first I have to get a full list of subscribers. Also soft bounces wouldn't be handled properly.

A basic API endpoint would make things a lot little easier, but an Amazon SES specific endpoint would be even nicer

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Multiple Subscriptions for the Subscription emails

We should be able to send the exact same e-mail, without having the need to repeat the procedure many times, to different type of subscriptions. Valid Subscriptions or course.
    Now the subscription email will only allow you to choose a "single subscription" and this is very time consuming and mistakes can easily happen since it is a manual procedure.
    Almost all on-line services render multiple subscriptions therefore we have to be able to choose multiple valid subscriptions and not only one.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix/Add Time Zone Compatibility (Events Calendar)

Currently follow ups are sent at the event time but in the site time zone without regard for the event timezone.

Events Calendar supports event timezones but Follow Ups does not consider the timezone.

This results in emails scheduled an hour before an event being sent at the wrong time unless by coincidence the event is in the site's timezone.

This is a problem.

Follow up emails scheduled based on event time should be based on the actual event time, not the incorrect event time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add date or name order to Manual emails

Currently the sort order of Manual emails is completely random.

Somehow the programmers have managed to create a completely random order. I can't imagine for what purpose they have done this.

I am willing to accept any order : name, date, id. Anything.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Follow Ups shipping

Add variable to include shipping costs. I don't understand why this isn't already there. Shouldn't what's included in the standard, default WooCommerce emails be available in Follow Ups?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Shortcode to subscribe to list doesn't allow placeholder modification of First Name/Last Name fields! Only allows modification of Email

Right now, only the email field placeholder in the subscribe form can be modified through the shortcode, even though now First Name and Last name are also fields. I want to be able to modify those placeholders so I can use CSS to remove the FN/LN/EM labels and minimize the size of the form.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Linking to reports from email list

We were just asked by a client how they could check where single mails have been sent to. That can be found in the Reports (wp-admin/admin.php?page=followup-emails-reports) under said email's name.

May I suggest to add a link "View Report" to the Emails list (wp-admin/admin.php?page=followup-emails)? Or even better make links out of Sent/Opens/Clicks in that list's Stats column.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Follow Up Emails + WooCommerce Bookings reminder for unpaid status

I'd love the posibility to use the emailtrigger Before Booked Date, even if the Booking has a status of unpaid. Currently the Before Booked Date and After Booked Date triggers are only added if the booking has a status of "paid", "confirmed" or "complete".

A checkbox with the possibility to include the unpaid status on an email to email basis would be great!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Manage lists & subscribers items per page

Provide a filter to allow us to control how many items show per page for both the Subscribers and Opt-outs tabs. Right now, that number is hardcoded to 20, which is unmanageable with large lists.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Follow-up Emails - Reminder for Courses & Appointments

It would be very helpful for Follow-up Emails plug-in to have a Reminder for people who sell Courses & Appointments. Ideally the reminder can be linked with the product date/course date and a reminder email could go out a few days before the course or specified time.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a new trigger to remind the user after not have logged in after a specific period of time

Use case: A user logs into the website. After a specific period of time of have not been logged in onto the website, a follow-up email is sent.

Basically this is a new trigger based on days spent without having logged onto the website :-)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For the Follow-Up Extension to differentiate between automatic and manual subscriptions.

Using the 'subscription email' section in Follow-ups, it would be great if there was a feature that enabled the system to recognise the difference between subscriptions on automatic renewal and subscriptions on manual. This would mean the renewal reminder emails could target a particular subscription (ie. for automatic subscriptions; This is courtesy email to remind you that your membership is due to expire soon and the cost of your membership renewal will be automatically debited from your nominated credit card on [date inserted].

Cheers,

Sally

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have option to send follow-up emails at chosen timeframe

Follow up emails are pegged to an event, like product purchase or subscription renewal, which occurs at a specified hour of the day. If a subscription expires at 11:30 p.m. or 1:00 a.m., that's when the follow up email is sent. It's unprofessional at best. There needs to be an option that allows emailing at a specified time of day, say 11:00 a.m., or a specified period, like 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Virtually the same request was made previously and is marked "Completed" but I am told that it was never done. http://ideas.woocommerce.com/forums/133476-woocommerce/suggestions/16040521-have-option-to-send-follow-up-emails-at-chosen-tim

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Triggered Mails from Events Calendar/Event Ticket send to predefined subscriber lists

I'm able to create a mail with the follow-ups type "Event mail". In there I can create a trigger which send out the mail let's say a day befor the event. But what I'm missing is a function to send the mail to previously created subscriber list.
    So this is more or less an automated scheduled mail triggered by the Event Calendar which sends the mail to a predefined subscriber list

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. follow up on more than one product

I'd like to be able to trigger a follow up email on multiple products using OR logic rather than the default AND logic which is currently used for additional rules.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WooCommerce Memberships and Follow-up emails

Follow-up emails>>send single email. Add woocommerce memberships to: The options available in the drop-down menu for “Send Email To:” Subscribers is there way not memberships? I need to inform all subscribers and memberships of a login change and this would be very helpfu

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. What users say about BioSlim Daily Power Cleanse?

Making Use Of Bioslim Daily Power Cleanse was an extraordinary experience for me. When I started using the formula, I began feeling much more lively as well as restored. It helped me deal with a puffed up intestine and also undesirable defecations, and also made me standard. I'm extremely pleased with the results it given to me. With its constant and also proper utilization, I obtained the possibility to see the desired outcomes inside a month, which is outstanding. Finally, I am to an excellent level web content with the outcomes and also would prescribe it to all. BioSlim Daily…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Give Follow-up Email the ability to do Split (a/b) Tests.

Give Follow-up Email the ability to do Split (a/b) Tests.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Exam Dumps

With PEOPLECERT 99 Exam Dumps pdf dumps furnished with the resource of the usage of the CertsQuestions you could get the help from the notably licensed employees that is 24/7 there to help you in all factors of your 99 dumps questions and answers doubt. Select 99 PDF Dumps of CertsQuestions CertsQuestions 99 pdf dumps are being reviewed with the resource of the usage of the PEOPLECERT professionals. As an lousy lot as date 99 exam dumps is being created up with the resource of the usage of maintaining the real PRINCE2 Foundation exam situation withinside the mind.

https://sites.google.com/view/dumpsboss/home
    https://dumpsboss.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base