WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please develop an extension that allows for product price increases on existing subscriptions (when renewed invoice has new, higher fee)

It would be great if you could develop an extension that allows for product price increases on existing subscriptions (i.e. we have 10 membership fee products, and the fee for each of those goes up annually. Under the present system, if I increase product costs those increases aren't picked up on existing subscriptions when they renew the increases only come into play when someone takes out a new subscriptions. Currently, if a member takes out an annual subscription for say $300 they will be charged that $300 for as many years as they have the membership. We want to be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Selling Multi-License Subscriptions for Organizations (i.e. several licenses)

For a Corporate eLearning platform targeting HR departments it would be beneficial to be able to sell bulk licenses/subscriptions (e.g. 50 access/account licenses) through one transaction. The purchased licenses should than be activated by a 100% coupon whenever an employee is assigned by the HR manager to participate in the course. When licenses are about to expire the HR department can extend the subscription and thereby prevent existing licenses from going dormant or even deactivated.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Coupon for Normal and Recurring Discount

I need a way to have a coupon be both a "Product % Discount" and a "Recurring Product % Discount" with the same coupon name.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WooCommerce Subscription pay by the length not the price

It would be very nice to have something like this:
    US 20.00 per month for 6 months, and in the cart would show the US 120.00, the full price for the length, and not charge every month.

This is easier for clients to differentiate the discounts for bigger lengths, all based in the monthly price.

This is mostly used in hosting providers, to capture in advance the cash.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Group subscription function.

For example, a company want to subscribe a course for his/her employees, so when the company subscribed the plan, his/her employees can register as user and straight away can start the course. Besides, the company can manage and review the progress of the employees.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Subscriptions option to apply trial period to sign-up fee and subscription

Currently, the trial period is only applied to the recurring subscription. There are cases in which the trial period will need to apply to both the sign-up fee and the subscription

It would be great if we could toggle this globally (default) and at the product level.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow quantity changes on subscription renewal orders

I would LOVE to be able to use subscriptions as a way to set an entitlement to "x" amount of something over the subscription period. This isn't my example, but I think it's a reasonable representative example of what I need to do...think about music (song) downloads. A subscription that let you download up to 25 or 50 or whatever quantity of songs per period (let's use a month for this example). For the 1st month, they pay whatever quantity they chose times a unit price per song (let's say $0.10/song). So for 50 songs it's $5.00 for the 1st…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Be able to put a sales price on the subscription sign up fee

WooComerce Subscription.

You can put a sales price on the recurring payments. Which does not make sense, because they could run for months and you would not have a sale running for months.

But you will have a sale on the signup so you can get people to sign up.

But you can't put a discount on the signup fee. Only the recurring payments.

If you have to put a discount on the signup, you must create a discount code. But doing this does not mark the product as being on sale.

So I believe you should be able to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Limit subscription access to active period

A way to give subscribers access to issues released only during their subscription period.

For example, if someone signs up for a "monthly" subscription in March, I don't want them to see issues from before they signed up (ie: January and February), just those issue which release while they are members.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. BUGFIX required: Add option to avoid restricting access to downloads when user Cancel a Subscription

When you offer digital downloads with Subscriptions plugin, some users may want to Cancel subscription before the due date. In fact, lots of people use to Cancel right after their last payment, so that they don't have to remember a date to come back and Cancel before due date. Even so, if they have paid for a monthly subscription and they cancel on day 1, they will claim that access to downloads should be available until the last day they have paid for.

I suppose the current behaviour is a bug, cause download area in my-account page is shown if…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WooCommerce Subscriptions - Choose the month in which the subscription will be billed

I have a product with bianual subscription. I can choose which day of the month I want to bill the users, but I can't choose which months of the year. It would be good to choose the exact month and not only which day of the month the subscription will be billed.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Payzen compatibility for WooCommerce Subscriptions

Add Payzen compatibility for WooCommerce Subscriptions because for France, we only have Stripe and Paypal, very expensive solutions.

THks

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add The Ability to buy a Gift Subscription in WooCommerce for a virtual product like a PDF.

Paying for subscription addon, and would like to be able to sell gift subscriptions from our store. Another post on here says it is completed by adding gift wrap, no, it is not. You can not gift wrap a virtual subscription. You should be able to purchase a gift subscription for someone, and when it expires, you get a notice so you can buy the gift again. Great for Newspaper sites like ours.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Multiple Subscriptions per Product Bundle

We noticed that multiple subscriptions per order will be allowed in the up and coming WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0. Would you consider putting multiple subscriptions per Product Bundle in your roadmap too? Thanks for considering.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Search for available subscriptions for a given time period

One feature that is missing in WooCommerce Subscriptions and it would make a much product is the possibility to search for given time period and get a list of products available to subscribe in that period.

This is most commonly used in hotel reservations, or similar, but with this small new feature would allow WooCommerce Subscription to be a complete subscriptions management solution for many businesses.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Refund subscription

Provides a mean to refund a cancelled subscription. It should prorates the unused part of the subscription price and then refunds that amount through chosen payment gateway via the corresponding invoice, as for regular products.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Order/Subscription info to Wordpress user page for Admin Purposes

When a Woo user logs into their My Account page they are presented with all of their orders and subscriptions. It would be nice if there was something similar for the administration area. When you go to a user account in Wordpress, it could list each Subscription and the orders associated to it. Everything in one place. You could almost replicate the same functionality from the front-end My Account page.

Also on the page where you can view all users, having a column where you can see active Subscriptions would be nice.

A plugin would work well for this as…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Link Freshbooks to Woo Subscriptions

Hi, I've just purchased the Freshbooks extension for Woo and I also have Woo subscriptions enabled but there is no way to link my freshbooks to my woo subscriptions. If clients have a reoccurring payment I would like to create an invoice for that and to link it in the products so that I can keep track of payments.

There ideally should be two options one to set an end date and one to be ongoing till cancelled,

It would then be ideal to allow an option for one invoice to cover the subscription or to allow repeat invoices for…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base