WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Free Shipping Options - Per User, Per Product, or?...

We're offering free ground shipping on certain tiers of our subscriptions. Would really love to be able to assign free shipping to a user level, or to certain products (like a subscription!). Pleeeaase

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Subscriptions - Have a Subscription discount an existing one

The idea is simple: If you buy subscription Y subscription X is waived for as long as Subscription Y is active.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Subscriptions

I would like to see the option for subscriptions when signed up to only list the new items from when the user signed up for it.
    A MP3 subscription would only list mp3 downloads from the date of the persons purchase not all previous mp3s.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WooSubscription - to spit out a single page with all active subscribers postal address.

There is no way at the moment in WooSubscriptions to get all postal addresses from active subscribers, thus the plugin user has to go open each single subscription to get that info. Now, this can be extremely time consuming when handling a lot of subscribers.

A solution for this would be for WooCommerce to spit out all active subscribers addresses into a single printable page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Woocommerce Subscriptions - Allow customisation of price labels!

We need to be able to adapt the price label in subscriptions. For example, change $20/mth and $10 signup fee to $20 / mth and $10 shipping.

(The above would provide a workaround for the fact subscriptions charges shipping each month, so shop owner can charge a once off signup fee for the shipping cost)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Use Redsys gateways with Woocommer Subscriptions

Use Redsys gateways with Woocommer Subscriptions.

Redsys it's a fully gateway for spanish ecommerces.

Regards.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. subscription woocomerce extension much more efective

Hi, inside my ecommerce i need one thing: i need a plugin like subscription woocommerce plugin but i need enter a specific day in that begins the monthly pays, example: 100$ subscription price per month for 3 and 200$ signal-fee and instead of free trial a specific calendar day for rest of pays. It will be nice for learning courses pays: initial pay then rest of pays from a certain date and then each 30 days, for example.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Subscriptions with qty

Provide the ability to have subscriptions purchased with a qty. such as 25 users for email at 5 each months etc. it would be nice to have max and min or price furring on qty as well

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Passbook integration

A way for subscription purchases to have iPhone Passbook integration. That way "receipts" or confirmation of subscription can be opened virtually.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Toggle Switch for Staging Mode

Enable toggle switch for staging mode as some server staging setups not being recognised.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. change subscription status to `Pending Cancellation` if the customer cancels his billing agreement on PayPal.

change the subscription status to Pending Cancellation if the customer cancels his billing agreement on PayPal. Currently, the subscription stays active until the renewal and the reports are not accurate

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Autocomplete renewal orders only

My store requires some action for the parent order only i.e. in my case setting up their online services. Once this is done, all subsequent renewal orders do not require any input in woocommerce from us at all, however, we still have to mark each one as complete. The only time we need to take any action is if they fail payment or cancel.

There are plugins to autocomplete the order from skyverge however it would autocomplete the parent and renewals.

Can it be made so there is an option to autocomplete renewal orders for specific products? Like another tick…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Woocommerce subscription cancellation request

Theres should be a option where we can setup that user should sent subscription cancellation request before how many days of renewal /

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. process subscription renewals at the beginning of the day

I know you can align subscription renewals to a specific day of the week, month or year. But is it possible to do it to a specific time of day without effecting the date it's processed?

So let's say i have 10 subscriptions that go through on the 1st of the month. Is there a way to set it up to process renewals at the beginning of the day, rather than spread out throughout the day?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Be able to keep items on cart when renewing/resubscribing a Subscription

Each time the user adds a renewal or resubscription to the cart, the cart gets empty, so if there's any products there, they'll be lost.

Not quote sure if there's a reason for that, but I would suggest on class-wcs-cart-renewal.php, line 115, a filter is created so that developers can hook into and decide that they do not want the cart to be emptied.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Rule Based Multiple Product subscriptions

I have several products that I want to sell, both as a one time sale and as a subscription. In order to get the pricing I want, I need to create a variable subscription, with the variable being the number of each of the products, for example 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, ... 9, 10. So, if have three products (lets call them A, B, C), I get a list of 1331 variations... but if I add another product or two I get 14641 or 161051 variations. This is not maintainable, let alone the hit to the database to find…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 10 11 12 14 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base