WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Choosing seat in event

Please develop "choosing seat and Dell ticket in events. All the other plugins are very bad. We want to sell own theatre event tickets

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WooCommerce Subscriptions: Notification when user removes an item from a subscription

Feature Request: Add an admin notification when a user removes an item from a subscription. We ran into an issue where a user removed an item from a subscription and we weren't notified. This customer has multiple items in a monthly subscription, and removed an item that they no longer needed. Working with your team we found a workaround using Automate Woo. The workaround works well, but I think this type of notification should be core functionality.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Subscription included in a bundle product

We noticed that when a "Subscription" is included in a bundle the membership in not linked. We have this problem only in the bundle orders.
    Could be a roadmap for this?

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Subscriptions - End on Certain Date no matter when purchased.

Add an option to make a subscription for a specific calendar year. In other words, make a year subscription end on December 31st 11:59PM no matter when the "Yearly" subscription was purchased.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Easier User Management of Group Subscriptions

I would like to allow a user to purchase a membership subscription to premium content for a group of people and have a discount at a minimum amount of users. So, say a membership subscription is $200 per year for an individual and $150 per user for a group. I would like users interested in purchasing a membership subscription for their group to purchase a minimum of 5 and add as many users above 5 as they would like. Right now I am using coupons, but it is a clunky process that doesn't let the user set the membership amount…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Change status of subscriptions

Subscriptions changing to Suspended/Cancelled after a certain time period. For instance, after 30 days of nonpayment, the subscription goes to Suspended. After 60 days of nonpayment, the subscription changes to Cancelled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bookable products using the subscription payment method.

I sell photoshoots and it would be ideal for some clients to be able to pay monthly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Gifting add-on : Allow giver to enter the shipping address

We've already run into a few instances where a subscription for a physical product can not ship becuase the recipient either didn't receive or didn't act on the email to log in and enter their shipping address. This is a problem, because future months will come around, and more renewals will happen yet still nothing can be shipped. It would be nice, especially for physical/non-virtual/non-downloadable products if the person giving the subscription could at least enter the intiail shipping address.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Public Searchable Members Directory (with filters)

Would be great to allow members to select "show as public" against basic information on their account, such as contact details, a photo and a short profile field. So all paid members appear as a searchable directory listing (with location filters) to be displayed on the open/public area of the site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create option to prevent coupons from applying to subscription products/services

We already discount a monthly subscription for a product (similar to Amazon), so I would like to disable all coupons from working on subscriptions. This could be a check box in the subscription settings. In other words, the customer already saves 20% on the product when subscribing, I don't want to compound the savings by allows a coupon code to take off another 15%

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. create a column or filter for cancellation date

For the subscriptions which are cancelled, it would be very useful to have an ability to filter the listed subscriptions by cancellation date, not just by the start date. It appears that I have 7 more active subscriptions in PayPal than I should (according to the # of active subscriptions in our shop), and since I've tracked this down to improper API keys which were in place during the month of October & November, I'd love to be able to filter these out easier.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Woocommerce Subscriptions

In some cases it would be good to be able to:

• disable automatic account creation.

• manage the roles of new registrants according to the subscription formula (member, vip member, admin)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Autocomplete renewal orders only

My store requires some action for the parent order only i.e. in my case setting up their online services. Once this is done, all subsequent renewal orders do not require any input in woocommerce from us at all, however, we still have to mark each one as complete. The only time we need to take any action is if they fail payment or cancel.

There are plugins to autocomplete the order from skyverge however it would autocomplete the parent and renewals.

Can it be made so there is an option to autocomplete renewal orders for specific products? Like another tick…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. change subscription status to `Pending Cancellation` if the customer cancels his billing agreement on PayPal.

change the subscription status to Pending Cancellation if the customer cancels his billing agreement on PayPal. Currently, the subscription stays active until the renewal and the reports are not accurate

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. process subscription renewals at the beginning of the day

I know you can align subscription renewals to a specific day of the week, month or year. But is it possible to do it to a specific time of day without effecting the date it's processed?

So let's say i have 10 subscriptions that go through on the 1st of the month. Is there a way to set it up to process renewals at the beginning of the day, rather than spread out throughout the day?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Woocommerce subscription cancellation request

Theres should be a option where we can setup that user should sent subscription cancellation request before how many days of renewal /

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base