WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow global syncing of time of day for subscription renewals

For those of us that ship physical products, having all of the subscriptions for a day print out prior to us showing up for work is pretty essential. Right now, we manually adjust every subscription so that it will renew on whatever day of the month people sign up, but then we adjust the hour to be in the 5:00am range. This way we can prepare shipments early instead of waiting for them to come in at whatever hour of the day the user originally signed up.

Having an option to set this time in settings would be amazingly helpful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Most famous +256750867964 black magic love spells in USA,UK,Australia,Ireland

+256750867964 jjajja mabira is the best Psychic/Spiritual Traditional Healer,Expert in Love Spells,
    Lost Love Spells,Marriage Spells,Attraction Spells,Lottery Spells,Money Spells,Gambling Spells,
    Voodoo Spells,Witch Craft Spells,Witch Doctor,Binding Love Spells,Business Boost and Customers,
    Good Luck Spells,Protection Spells,Revenge Spells,Promotion Spells,Health Spells,Divorce Spells,
    Gay Love Spells,Lesbian Love Spells,Commitment love spells,Get Out of Debt Spell,Healing Magic Rings,LGBT Spells.
    Seek Help From N0.1 UGANDAN Best Traditional/Spiritual healer, contact me for accurate and positive results.
    Contact/Person:jjajja mabira
    Tel/Whatsup:+256750867964
    Kampala Uganda East Africa
    Website; http://www.jjajjamabira.com
    Email:jjajjamabira@gmail.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have renewal date based on original parent order day of month by default, only use last day of month if original day of month not available

Monthly subs normally renew on same day of month as parent order, except where that date is not available. If the "normal" renewal date does not exist, take payment on last day of the month ongoing.
    e.g. (simple case) purchase monthly on 5th march, renews on 5th april etc etc.
    Exception:
    purchase on 29 Jan 2021, can't renew on 29th Feb 2021 as it does not exist, so it renews on last day of month ongoing, i.e. 28 Feb, 31 Mar, 30 Apr.
    This seems a bit weird to be honest. It causes an issue in the example above, because…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have renewal date based on original parent order day of month by default, only use last day of month if original day of month not available

Monthly subs normally renew on same day of month as parent order, except where that date is not available. If the "normal" renewal date does not exist, take payment on last day of the month ongoing.
    e.g. (simple case) purchase monthly on 5th march, renews on 5th april etc etc.
    Exception:
    purchase on 29 Jan 2021, can't renew on 29th Feb 2021 as it does not exist, so it renews on last day of month ongoing, i.e. 28 Feb, 31 Mar, 30 Apr.
    This seems a bit weird to be honest. It causes an issue in the example above, because…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 96% -98.9% purity Gold Nuggets And Gold Bars for Sale+27613119008 Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana

96% -98.9% purity Gold Nuggets And Gold Bars for Sale+27613119008 Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Russia Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming Virgin Islands California, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont UK and Ireland Portugal Switzerland France Luxembourg Belgium and Austria Spain US,Canada Hong Kong Europ Uk,France ,Switzerland, Denmark,Finland,Netherlands,Norway,Sweden Egypt,Jordan,Sudan,South AfricaAbu Dhabi Ras Al Khaimah (RAK)Sharjah Fujairah Ajman Umm Al…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. process subscription renewals at the beginning of the day

I know you can align subscription renewals to a specific day of the week, month or year. But is it possible to do it to a specific time of day without effecting the date it's processed?

So let's say i have 10 subscriptions that go through on the 1st of the month. Is there a way to set it up to process renewals at the beginning of the day, rather than spread out throughout the day?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Woocommerce subscription cancellation request

Theres should be a option where we can setup that user should sent subscription cancellation request before how many days of renewal /

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Autocomplete renewal orders only

My store requires some action for the parent order only i.e. in my case setting up their online services. Once this is done, all subsequent renewal orders do not require any input in woocommerce from us at all, however, we still have to mark each one as complete. The only time we need to take any action is if they fail payment or cancel.

There are plugins to autocomplete the order from skyverge however it would autocomplete the parent and renewals.

Can it be made so there is an option to autocomplete renewal orders for specific products? Like another tick…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. change subscription status to `Pending Cancellation` if the customer cancels his billing agreement on PayPal.

change the subscription status to Pending Cancellation if the customer cancels his billing agreement on PayPal. Currently, the subscription stays active until the renewal and the reports are not accurate

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have a filter to view all type of subscription orders in the backend and filter by order type in the frontend

Have a filter that enables to see all subscription orders rather than only filter on switching / renewals etc. in the backend under WooCommerce > Orders. Also, have the ability to hide subscription orders in the frontend under My Account > Orders so that customers only see non subscription orders under My Account > Orders and Subscriptions under My Account > Subscriptions.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Toggle Switch for Staging Mode

Enable toggle switch for staging mode as some server staging setups not being recognised.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. LTV

Please add a way to see LTV (customer lifetime value) for my subscriptions. I believe it's currently only available through Meteorik. It's the most important KPI for subscriptions so should definitely be on there as standard.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WooCommerce Subscription Plugin for Free Membership Plans

WooCommerce Subscription Plugin: We use a subscription plugin and we have hundreds of members who sign up for the free membership plan for our services. And each time the subscription plugin renews their free plan we end up having thousands of subsections in our Orders section each month! This creates an unneeded number of free orders which creates problems. Can you please improve your WooCommerce Subscription Plugin so it can delete the very previous one to create a new Subscription Order instead of keeping all the previous ones too?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 10 11 12 14 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base