WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Point payment Gateway

A point payment Gateway could be very useful; having our costumers paying with points.
    Similar plugings like "SUMO Reward Points" does this, "woocommerce points & rewards" should do this too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Composite Product Page Message

Currently, there isn't a separate option for changing the Product Page Message for Composite Products - the Single Product Page Message can be used for this, but I don't think that's ideal because the shop owner might want different messages for their Single and Composite products.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make "up to" dynamic on Variable Products

I have a variable product with all of the same dimensions, but slightly different - I'm selling metal stars, with the variation just being the color (Bronze, Silver, Gold). All of them sell for $5, which means they should give 5 points to purchase.

Although all of the prices are the same, the variable product still shows "up to" when it could show messaging that it _will_ give the amount:

It would be really nice to have this value dynamically update based off of the price.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Redeem points on manually created orders

When creating a manual order as the admin, I'd like to be able to specify how many points the user is redeeming for that order.

Currently, there is no place to enter in how many points should be redeemed for the order.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Integration with Memberships

I would like the ability for points and rewards to integrate with the woo Memberships plugin so "members" can earn points on higher tier than regular users. We see this all the time and rewards programs for best buy, hotels, airlines etc where gold or platinum members will earn more points per dollar spent.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Restrict acquiring points when using points in a purchase.

When a person uses points during checkout, then he or she will not acquire any points associated with the purchase. In other words, you can't earn points when you use points.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. reward people with points if they invite others to be registered and submit an order

Hello team,

In the plugin points and rewards is it possible in the future to add an option to reward people with points if they invite others to be registered and submit an order?

Something like, if you invite a friend and he submit an order you and him will recibe 500 points.

That will be awesome.

Kind regards,
    Samuel

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New hook - variation message

Hello,

Can you please add a hook in class WC_Points_Rewards_Product, method render_variation_message ?
    I would love to hook to the $price_html value, before it is returned.

This would allow me to code a consistent behaviour with the single product message (method render_product_message), where I can hook before the message is displayed.

I would love all $messages rendered in the WC_Points_Rewards_Product class to have a hook.
    This applies to the additional methods below :
    - create_variation_message_to_product_summary
    - create_at_least_message_to_product_summary

Thanks in advance !
    Antoine

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. no option to set text for variable products

there is no option to set a text for variable products, hope you will implement it soon. kind regards Kevin G

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Network Wide Points

A network wide functionality of points on the points an rewards plugin would be nice. This would enable a cooperation that is operating multiple brands, under multiple urls and multiple store fronts to share rewards points between their businesses. Also having a way to bridge the gap between online rewards and providing some type of card reader application for in store rewards would also be awesome.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Extend functionality of Woocommerce Points & Rewards Extension to reward for Facebook SHARES & Friend Referrals

Suggestion to extend functionality of Woocommerce Points & Rewards Extension to reward for 2 things:
    1) Facebook SHARES (maybe other social networks as well but not Facebook LIKES as they don't travel to newsfeeds)
    2) Friend Referrals - rewards for both the referrer and for the friend (when the friend makes their first purchase)
    Thanks.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Use WooCommerce Points & Reward for shipping cost

Allow users to use the points they accumulate with the WooCommerce Points & Reward plugin to pay for their shipping with the actual points in stead of currency.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Connect Points and Sensei

Want to sell more Sensei AND sell more Points and Rewards? Of course y'all do! Ok, then CONNECT THEM! ;-)
    Watch:
    When you complete Class XYZ (which is delivered via Sensei) you will receive 123 Points.
    BOOM!
    mind.
    blown.
    Now, if one of y'all php rocket scientist would please connect all them hooks and filters to make that happen, then give 'em one of those metabox blanks to fill in how many points they'd earn, write up a blog post or two about it, share it on the tweeders and the spacebooks, y'all just might wind up with another sale…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Integrate Points and Rewards with Subscriptions

Have the option to show and reward only subscribers with points according to their subscription level, i.e.: level A 15%, level B 20%, level C 30%... This would be a great incentive for subscribing and upgrading levels.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Do you have a plugin/theme where the price of items and payments are based on points?

I am trying to set up a storefront for my employees to order rewards for office achievements. Higher achieving employees would get more points than lower achieving employees. It would need limits, so they could not order items worth more points. I do not want it to reference a dollar value for items or to checkout. I have been searching and do not see a WooCommerce plugin or theme like this. I primarily only use Woocommerce and Wordpress, but would be open to suggestions for another solution.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. birthday

Points and Rewards Extension - It would be great to have the option to collect the user's birthday and award them points each year on that date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. More actions for Points & Rewards

Points & Rewards is a great idea, but it's not fully formed. It would be great if we could reward points for social sharing, registering for a newsletter (MailChimp/ConstantContact/etc) or by using coupon codes. (e.g. "Earn 100 points when you checkout with the code POINTS4ME")

That last one would actually be amazing because we're essentially giving them a deeper discount on a FUTURE order.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Points and Rewards : disable feature for guests buyers

I enable guests to buy on my site.
    But I would like to enable Points and Rewards only for registered users.
    Do you think developers could add an option to disable Points and Rewards for guests buyers?
    Cheers.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Woocommerce Points and Rewards New Hooks

I've found myself editing the Points and Rewards plugin to make it work in the way my client has requested. I've added the following filters:

file: class-wc-points-rewards-discount.php line 81
    code: $data = apply_filters('wc_points_rewards_discount_data', $data);
    Reason: adjust coupon options as client didn't want loyalty points to be redeemed against sale items or used in conjunction with other discounts.

file: class-wc-points-rewards-manager.php line 562
    code: $amount = apply_filters('wc_points_rewards_product_amount', $amount);
    Reason: Client requested that amounts were rounded down before points are calculated. So a product costing £3.99 would earn the same points as a product costing £3.00 or £3.50. Whereas £4.00 would earn more.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Points & Rewards coupon code should be updated at coupon level

Currently the Points & Rewards covers the entire cart contents at coupon creation. Rather than covering the entire cart contents, the rewards should be able to update for the product or cart. This makes it easier to provide expiration dates to the rewards promotions

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base