WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Coupons instead of discount in Points and Rewards

For Points and Rewards: I would like to give my clients (automatic) Coupons instead of discount and I would want the possibility to not show the field for redeeming points at checkout.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Points and Rewards add option minimum required product value before points can be redeemed

Points and Rewards add option minimum required product value before points can be redeemed

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Points and Rewards add option minimum required product value before points can be redeemed

Points and Rewards add option:

- minimum required product value before points can be redeemed

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Points & Rewards add option in global settings to 0 points

Points & Rewards add option in global settings to set 0 points.

Now as soon as we activate this extention everything in the shop gets the global points and they have to be overwritten seperately in every category that we dont want to give away points..

In case a shop had many categories and the owner only wants just one category ( lets say the new arrivals ) to get points, we need to go to each and every category we dont want points and set them each to 0 otherwise they will all give the "global" points away.

An…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Woocommece points and rewards

There should be the the option to list products with the amount of points needed to purchase it. If I would like to post a product that people who've earned enough points get for free , then there shouldn't have to be a price listed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Refer a friend action for Rewards and Points

An excellent addition to the rewards and points plugin would be for existing users to be able to share a unique link, one which if results in either a purchase or account sign-up to generate points for that user.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. modify "points and rewards" plugin

I would like to buy your product (http://www.woothemes.com/products/woocommerce-points-and-rewards/). Unfortunately, I lack a function. I would like to convert the collected points into cash and donate a selectable organization. In my case there are "Fablabs" are to be available for selection.
    Best regards
    Junes

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add social features to Points and Rewards Extension

It would be nice to add social features such as if someone likes us on facebook or follows on twitter they get extra points for the points and rewards extension. Even if they share or tweet

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Thresholds for Points and Rewards Extension

My client has the need for Points and Rewards to have point thresholds. The idea being that they don't want to allow the user to redeem their rewards until they hit a certain level. Ie, each product credits them 100 points. The redemption level is 1000 points. Thus, the individual would need to buy at least 10 items until they can redeem the reward which is valued at 1000 points.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Batch Update Points and Rewards

It would be great if there was an option to batch update points based on a CSV file and it would update the points history.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Reward points - Let them expire!

A global setting that expires reward points after so many days, years, etc...

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base