WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Points Redemption Option for Sale Items

I would love a way to automatically remove points redemption on checkout for any items that are on sale.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add Note/Reason to Points and Rewards point adjustments

Feature Request: In the admin screen there is a column titled 'Update' where you can add or remove points from users.

Could you add another field for 'Reason' where you can leave a note about the adjustment? This would make this plugin so much more useful.

On the front end the user can currently see recent adjustments to their points, but no indication as to why. In the back end the 'Points Log' shows a record of adjustments but again no record of why.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a filter to modify the points calculations

It would be great to add filters to the return values of the 'calculatepointsfordiscount' and 'calculatepoints' functions in the 'WCPointsRewards_Manager' class.

This would allow plugins such as currency conversion plugins to hook in to the amount of points earned and needed to redeem and modify these values. This is vital to currency conversion plugins, otherwise the wrong amount of points is applied, which could lead to significant losses to the store.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Able to use referral and points in same transaction

Currently my customers cannot use a referral at the same time as they use points. Would be fantastic if we could lure previous customers in by offering them a discount.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Integrate the New Point of Sale plugin with Points and Rewards.

Integrate the Points and Rewards plugin with the New Point of Sale plugin so that customers purchasing in a bricks and mortar store also accrue points for those sales that they can then either redeem on the web or in-store.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. API

i would love to consider buidling up API for points and rewards plugin so we have a centralized royalty management system we can control points and rewards for different webshop instead of updating those number one by one in each webshop

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option to display dollar value instead of points - everywhere

{points_value} doesn't work anywhere except at points redemption.

Would love to have the option to display DOLLAR values instead of points everywhere: on single product page, on cart before checkout page.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Integrate Points and Rewards with Subscriptions

Have the option to show and reward only subscribers with points according to their subscription level, i.e.: level A 15%, level B 20%, level C 30%... This would be a great incentive for subscribing and upgrading levels.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow points and rewards with individual use coupons

Allow regular coupons that is individually use only to combine with points and rewards discount. Currently it won't allow the two to be used together.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Points and Rewards : disable feature for guests buyers

I enable guests to buy on my site.
    But I would like to enable Points and Rewards only for registered users.
    Do you think developers could add an option to disable Points and Rewards for guests buyers?
    Cheers.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Points & Rewards earned and redeemed in base store currency - even when using a currency switcher

I can't find a currency switcher which is compatible with Woo P&R. The currency switchers change the earned points as well.
    e.g. 75GBP product should earn 75 points. Customer converts currency to USD = approx $100...the points earned change to 100.
    This can mean that customer has higher value points because they earned at a higher conversion value and can redeem at a lower one, effectively gaming the system.
    Please allow stores to switch currency for products and checkout transactions - but for all P&R transactions to be based off store base currency.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Network Wide Points

A network wide functionality of points on the points an rewards plugin would be nice. This would enable a cooperation that is operating multiple brands, under multiple urls and multiple store fronts to share rewards points between their businesses. Also having a way to bridge the gap between online rewards and providing some type of card reader application for in store rewards would also be awesome.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Point payment Gateway

A point payment Gateway could be very useful; having our costumers paying with points.
    Similar plugings like "SUMO Reward Points" does this, "woocommerce points & rewards" should do this too.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. reward people with points if they invite others to be registered and submit an order

Hello team,

In the plugin points and rewards is it possible in the future to add an option to reward people with points if they invite others to be registered and submit an order?

Something like, if you invite a friend and he submit an order you and him will recibe 500 points.

That will be awesome.

Kind regards,
    Samuel

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Only allow members to earn points and rewards

Restrict earnings of points to users who have an active membership with the WooCommerce Memberships extension.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New hook - variation message

Hello,

Can you please add a hook in class WCPointsRewardsProduct, method rendervariationmessage ?
    I would love to hook to the $price
    html value, before it is returned.

This would allow me to code a consistent behaviour with the single product message (method renderproductmessage), where I can hook before the message is displayed.

I would love all $messages rendered in the WCPointsRewardsProduct class to have a hook.
    This applies to the additional methods below :
    - create
    variationmessagetoproductsummary
    - createatleastmessagetoproductsummary

Thanks in advance !
    Antoine

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Increasing users' woocommerce points automatically when they buy products which are registered in another plugin (Not Woocommerce)

Can I modify users' woocommerce points using PHP code under the specific condition?
    Like, when users buy a product registered in another shopping plugin, not woocommerce.

I tried to refer to woocommerce document and found the way to modify users' points when they subscribe mailchimp. And I think the last part of the code can be a hint.

WCPointsRewardsManager::increasepoints( getcurrentuser_id(), $points, 'mailchimp-newsletter-signup', $data );

But it does not work.
    Can I get some help here?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Points & Rewards coupon code should be updated at coupon level

Currently the Points & Rewards covers the entire cart contents at coupon creation. Rather than covering the entire cart contents, the rewards should be able to update for the product or cart. This makes it easier to provide expiration dates to the rewards promotions

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. modify "points and rewards" plugin

I would like to buy your product (http://www.woothemes.com/products/woocommerce-points-and-rewards/). Unfortunately, I lack a function. I would like to convert the collected points into cash and donate a selectable organization. In my case there are "Fablabs" are to be available for selection.
    Best regards
    Junes

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base