WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Points and Rewards : disable feature for guests buyers

I enable guests to buy on my site.
    But I would like to enable Points and Rewards only for registered users.
    Do you think developers could add an option to disable Points and Rewards for guests buyers?
    Cheers.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add Note/Reason to Points and Rewards point adjustments

Feature Request: In the admin screen there is a column titled 'Update' where you can add or remove points from users.

Could you add another field for 'Reason' where you can leave a note about the adjustment? This would make this plugin so much more useful.

On the front end the user can currently see recent adjustments to their points, but no indication as to why. In the back end the 'Points Log' shows a record of adjustments but again no record of why.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New hook - variation message

Hello,

Can you please add a hook in class WC_Points_Rewards_Product, method render_variation_message ?
    I would love to hook to the $price_html value, before it is returned.

This would allow me to code a consistent behaviour with the single product message (method render_product_message), where I can hook before the message is displayed.

I would love all $messages rendered in the WC_Points_Rewards_Product class to have a hook.
    This applies to the additional methods below :
    - create_variation_message_to_product_summary
    - create_at_least_message_to_product_summary

Thanks in advance !
    Antoine

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. reward people with points if they invite others to be registered and submit an order

Hello team,

In the plugin points and rewards is it possible in the future to add an option to reward people with points if they invite others to be registered and submit an order?

Something like, if you invite a friend and he submit an order you and him will recibe 500 points.

That will be awesome.

Kind regards,
    Samuel

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Points and Rewards add option minimum required product value before points can be redeemed

Points and Rewards add option:

- minimum required product value before points can be redeemed

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WooCommerce Points & Rewards: Send Points Expiring Email

I would like the WooCommerce Points & Rewards plugin to send out points expiring emails 7 days and also 2 days before points expire - and only to customers that actually have points expiring. If the customer has already used their points then I do not want an email to go out.. The option to set the # of days before expiration would be ideal.

Currently the only way to send a reminder email is to have the Follow-Ups plugin send an email x days after an order is placed, however it sends the email to all customers even if…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Only allow members to earn points and rewards

Restrict earnings of points to users who have an active membership with the WooCommerce Memberships extension.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Redeem points on manually created orders

When creating a manual order as the admin, I'd like to be able to specify how many points the user is redeeming for that order.

Currently, there is no place to enter in how many points should be redeemed for the order.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Points & Rewards add option in global settings to 0 points

Points & Rewards add option in global settings to set 0 points.

Now as soon as we activate this extention everything in the shop gets the global points and they have to be overwritten seperately in every category that we dont want to give away points..

In case a shop had many categories and the owner only wants just one category ( lets say the new arrivals ) to get points, we need to go to each and every category we dont want points and set them each to 0 otherwise they will all give the "global" points away.

An…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Do you have a plugin/theme where the price of items and payments are based on points?

I am trying to set up a storefront for my employees to order rewards for office achievements. Higher achieving employees would get more points than lower achieving employees. It would need limits, so they could not order items worth more points. I do not want it to reference a dollar value for items or to checkout. I have been searching and do not see a WooCommerce plugin or theme like this. I primarily only use Woocommerce and Wordpress, but would be open to suggestions for another solution.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Point payment Gateway

A point payment Gateway could be very useful; having our costumers paying with points.
    Similar plugings like "SUMO Reward Points" does this, "woocommerce points & rewards" should do this too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Set minimum product price when rewarding points for writing reviews

Option to set minimum product price when rewarding points for writing reviews

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. modify "points and rewards" plugin

I would like to buy your product (http://www.woothemes.com/products/woocommerce-points-and-rewards/). Unfortunately, I lack a function. I would like to convert the collected points into cash and donate a selectable organization. In my case there are "Fablabs" are to be available for selection.
    Best regards
    Junes

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Points & Rewards coupon code should be updated at coupon level

Currently the Points & Rewards covers the entire cart contents at coupon creation. Rather than covering the entire cart contents, the rewards should be able to update for the product or cart. This makes it easier to provide expiration dates to the rewards promotions

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Manually add points

I run a membership site with Points and Rewards. I would like to surprise my students with additional bonus points but can't add them manually as my loyalty gift and unannounced bonus. It is possible to add points to existing actions but I would like to inform them why they received the bonus from me. I would really appreciate this feature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Get the report of all expiring points

Ability to know which cutomers are going to lose points soon.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a Maximum Discount when edit products in Bulk Edit

I want to be able to set the Maximum Discount when editing products in Bulk Edit mode.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. no option to set text for variable products

there is no option to set a text for variable products, hope you will implement it soon. kind regards Kevin G

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bulk edit Points Earned

To make the bulk edit of points earned easier to use. Right now if I want to set specific products to have 200% points I have to use "Increase & by" in the bulk edit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base