WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a date picker to Product Add-ons wordpress plugin

My website is about selling tours, and a client can book various tours at the same time.
    So i would find it very helpful to include a date picker calendar field to the plug in so that they can choose when to do the tour.

thanks

151 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Product add-ons default values

Ability to set default values for add-ons created with Product Add-ons.

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Edit cart items with text/options from Product Addons extension

I have products that have a text area field for people to put in a name to have engraved. However if they add a product to the cart with the name "Marcos" but they misspelled it and want to change it to "Marco", they have to delete the product in the cart, go back and re-add it with the spelling change.

It would be much better if they could click on the item in the cart, be sent to the product page with the name entered in, and be able to key in the change, click "Save" or "Edit" and…

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Product Add-Ons File Upload to allow multiple files

Request that the "Product Addons" plugin have a new feature to enable multiple file uploads without having to know the number of files ahead of time.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Complete CS backend using product Add-on

We are looking to have a complete CS on the backend to help users processing there order over the phone. Using Woocommerce for basic product this works like a charm. But when some product have an Add-on option we can't added... We have to use the "Meta Box" and manualy insert the add-on title and cost witch very slowdown the orderting process over the phone. Please considering to do an update using the same setting "Add-on" from the "front end" of the site to the backend of the site for CS. Thank you! =)

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show image for add-on in cart

Currently if a product add-on is using images for user selection, they only see the image title in the cart, and not the actual image they selected. It would be nice if the actual image they chose showed in the cart for verfication.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Placeholder options for inputs in Products Addons

Placeholder options for inputs in Products Addons. Basically I'd want the ability to also add a placeholder to inputs for users when I have extra inputs with the products addons plugin. So I could have for example a label of "Weight" and a placeholder of "in KG".

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Conditional Logic on WooCommerce Product Add-Ons

Conditional Logic on WooCommerce Product Add-Ons.

Doens't really need an explanation but, only show this option if user has selected option x - etc

You know how it works

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Disable/enable discount coupon product add-ons for a product

When using discount coupons on product level it also applies it to the product add-on amounts (woocommerce bookings).

Feature request is that you can use a checkbox for each individual add-on and select if the coupon discount is YES or NO applied on the specific add-on.

This way you have the flexibility to offer discount on the product itself and by-pass the add-ons as desired.

Especially for Bookings this is important.
    Example if you rent cars and offer All-Risk insurance as an add-on (extra cost), you don't want that a product coupon also discounts the All-Risk insurance cost.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow Product Add-ons to be added programatically from a PHP class method or via a URL attribute

At present there's no way to programatically add a Product add-on. Seems inconsistent with what WC offers out of the box with variants and attributes.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add product add-ons separately to variation

Product Add-ons added separately to each variation.
    Say only extra large jeans can be beweled.
    I understand this can be made out of variations alone, but it feel weird for the user to have to CHOOSE the default option through a dropdown.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Options "Hierarchy"

Enable a checkbox, or radio button option which, if checked will open up other options to be chosen.

Foe example, the initial question could be "Is this item a gift?". If the checkbox is checked, or "Yes" is chosen, two other options appear "Gift Message" and "Gift Wrap". If the checkbox is not checked, or "No" is chosen, the sub options remain hidden.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Introduce logical conditions to product addons

It would be good if there is possibility to set the price dinamically by products' variations.
    Basically if I have a variable product (for example, variation in size) but I cannot set the price of a possible addon options added to the product.

Ex. If I sell a picture, and this picture has 2 size 20 "x20" and 50 "x50".
    Then I want to add a frame by product addons. Of course if I chose the first option (20x20) the frame will have a price, but if I choose the second option (50x50) the frame will have a different cost. …

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Option to add an SKU to add-ons

There are some third-party inventory management systems (like TradeGecko) that require an SKU for every line item.

If Product Add-Ons had the option to add an SKU to add-ons (especially global add-ons) it would improve compatibility with these third-party services.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. have the file show a preview thumbnail when an image is uploaded

when an image files is uploaded show a preview and an upload status bar.
    This requested multiple times over a LONG TIME
    Its basic UX

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Filter before displaying prices (to allow hiding prices)

I need to hide prices for some countries in the front-end. In Woocommerce I just add a filter like addfilter('woocommercegetpricehtml', 'dostuff') and in dostuff I check if the user country is a pre-defined blacklisted country and if so, I return '' so that the price won't be displayed. Works just fine.

In Product Add-Ons Plugin there is no filter before the price is displayed in the frontend so I have to use CSS to hide the prices there which is not the best solution.

I understand that the Add-On prices are not only displayed…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Product id's in global selector

It would be great if we could add product ids in the global instead of only categories. Im currently using the categories and if i should add a global to that category it won't be correct, because not all products have the add-ons. I know i can add on the single product and also remove all globals from the product. I just think in my case it would be more convenient to add product id's in the global add-ons. Thanks for reading :)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Product add-ons should change weight of product

When you have product add-ons with an appreciable amount of weight relative to the base product, the total weight of the product that is added to the cart should be adjusted to reflect the additional add-on. If I sell a picture that weighs 2 pounds, and a product add-on, e..g, a picture frame, that weighs 1 pound, then the the picture and frame combo added to the cart should weigh 3 pounds for purposes of shipping.

The FedEx Extension just pulls in rates for the original product without consideration to the add-ons. Also, the Invoice and Packing List Extension generates…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show product addons seperatly in basket as was before

In previous versions of product-addons, the addons were shown seperatly within the shopping cart.

This has been changed in 3.0.8 however it's much more userfriendly to show them seperatly.

The issue which was resolved regarding the shopping cart total count should be fixed in another way. It should only count products and their quantitys and should exclude the addon counts.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. turnaround

Need a global-add on plugin that allows us to post turnaround times for different made-to-order categories. With over 300 products, we cannot manually alter each and every product every time our turnaround times change. We need a simple plugin that we can alter it once, and then it updates through out our 300 products. We need the option to control what categories we choose, and the colors of text. Would like this added to global add-on's plugin.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base