WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product Add-Ons Changing Options List

I would like to add an option to an Add-On and have the ability to place the new option anywhere in the list without having to retype all of the options below the new item. For example, I have an Add-On called Color with options listed in this order: Red, Blue, Brown, Yellow, Blue, Green Orange, Purple. I would like to add the option Pink between Blue and Brown. The way it is now, I have to retype every option below Blue to get Pink in the place that I want it. It would be nice to be able to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WooCommerce Add-Ons performs validation checks before add to cart or disables button

Validation should be done before the add to cart is fired, or the button is disabled until mandatory fields have been completed.

This would prevent data loss when using the plugin with bookings as currently if a mandatory add-on field is missed the page is reloaded and the bookings date is lost.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stock control by field

Stock control by field on WooCommerce Product Add-ons.

It seems essential to have a stock control for each field, otherwise I have to show the product completely without stock.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Product hero image attribute

In Product Hero you can turn the image on or off, but you can't choose to show a different image. Would be useful having a specific attribute in order to choose a preferred image regardless the featured image in the product page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Needs to have a default option set for selecting add on values! Very standard on shopify, magento, etc!

Needs to have a default option set for selecting add on values! Very standard on shopify, magento, etc!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Required quantity for addon

A useful option would be the ability to restrict an addon depending on the quantity ordered.

For example, to be able to add the product to the cart with addon X, you must order 20 pcs of the product.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Product Enquiry Form: Insert a checkbox for users accepting GDPR compliance

I think that in Product Enquiry Form extension a checkbox should exist (and a textarea field for details) for users accepting GDPR compliance.

Exactly as the two checkboxes i have to check here in order to post this idea!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Exploded view product plugin

I found this nice feature for Magento http://hottons.com/for-all-stores/explodedproduct.html and it would be great to have a similar plugin for WooCommerce. Great for exploded products pars list when you know where the location of the pars you search for is fitted. I really hope there is someone picking up this idea. Regards Göran, Sweden

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a picture-select option on the add-ons extension

would be great to have small images that people can choose from in the checkboxes options or any of the others

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Woocommerce product add-ons Placeholder text

...want to have the possibility to set placeholder text in the textfields!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Product Add on's Price added to Checkout Payment/Deposit e.g Deposit = $300 and Product add on = $194 Total to be Charged = $494

Hi There,

We have an idea that you may have come across previously but at present we have not found a solution so far.

So we are using Woo Commerce Product Add-ons which is great as it lets us add the correct amount of additional product add ons to our products.

However we also have our main products set up on deposit basis of $300 per person and any additional product add-ons such as insurance etc are not being added to the intial deposit.

Our idea would be to allow for when are clients are paying the intial deposit that…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Clear Add-Ons after adding to the cart

When you have a text add-on for a product and add it to the cart, the name stays after the page reloads. It would be great if the text cleared so it was ready for another addition quickly if needed - see the recording here: http://g.recordit.co/21gqlqwACP.gif

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. CSV import and export option

Currently it's pretty hard to import and export options if CSV option can be provided that would really extend this plugin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Product Vendors type

WC Product Vendors plugin

I would like to be able to select/unselect the default product types a Vendor can post.

I have Product Vendors and Simple Auction plugins running together. I want to allow vendors to be able to make only one type of product on my site: "Auction".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Link that opens in pop-up

We wish it would be possible to add a link that opens in a popup, in which we can display an image.

We need to show what different typefaces are possible for each product category.

Please add this function. Or just having the possibility to add an image.

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. product addon: geo location

geo located addon. you will be able to choose a location for pickup, or treatment (if it's a spa, for example)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Edit cart items with text/options from Product Addons extension

I have products that have a text area field for people to put in a name to have engraved. However if they add a product to the cart with the name "Marcos" but they misspelled it and want to change it to "Marco", they have to delete the product in the cart, go back and re-add it with the spelling change.

It would be much better if they could click on the item in the cart, be sent to the product page with the name entered in, and be able to key in the change, click "Save" or "Edit" and…

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Compatibilid bulk variation forms and products add-ons

Hello, I am very interesting that the plugin Bulk variations forms are compatible with products add-ons, the latter with a quantity field if they want fewer options than the total of the products added, it is also useful that the plugin has the option to integrate the total product page without having to do click Bulk order form.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Apply the woocommerce_price_trim_zeros on display

If you're using woocommercepricetrim_zeros then you'd expect Product Add-ons to also be applying this filter. Arguably a bug that needs fixing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow addons to apply per-quantity or per-order

Currently, addons get multiplied by the quantity selected for the product. Would be great if there was an option to specify if addon prices should apply per-quantity, or only once regardless of quantity.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base