WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product Add-Ons Adjust Price option for Heading

It would be nice to see the same "Adjust Price" option with the 3 types (Flat Fee, Quantity Based, Percentage based) in the "heading" Type so we can include services to the product without forcing ower customers to have to check a box or select a multiple choice.
    This way we can add costs to the Bookings based on amount of passengers or amount of nights. Example: Booking of "x ammount" of passengers of 3 nights wich has a room cost + Services of Transfer in and out that has a price per passenger and it's included in the Product.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. fix order line item metadata keys

currently, order line items metadata gets saved very inconsistently:

// product variation
    "key": "1-kies-je-kip",

// product addons
    "key": "2. Kies je mix", <---- here addon price is 0
    "key": "3. Kies je extra's (€ 4,00)", <---- price is 4

now, problem with that is whenever addon price/title changes, code that looks for that meta key, needs to be updated.

Proposition: add a slug/id field for addons (either user defineable or autogenerated) that will always stay the same (unless addon is removed)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Link that opens in pop-up

We wish it would be possible to add a link that opens in a popup, in which we can display an image.

We need to show what different typefaces are possible for each product category.

Please add this function. Or just having the possibility to add an image.

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show addons for grouped products

Would like required add-ons for Grouped Products to show up on the product page, instead of having a 'Select Options' button later on.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add-on image download from the Order Options page

I use Add-ons but it is kind of lacking that when my clients upload image/media files (I have expanded it to include .zip and other extensions) that I or a CSR (who does not have FTP access) can not just click on the link string and download the file.

In inspecting the code it is just <p>....</p> and it would be nice if it could be at least a hyperlink or "download file" button. Right now the only way I know is via FTP treasure hunt for files in the plugin folder, seems extremely unrefined to say the least.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Clear Add-Ons after adding to the cart

When you have a text add-on for a product and add it to the cart, the name stays after the page reloads. It would be great if the text cleared so it was ready for another addition quickly if needed - see the recording here: http://g.recordit.co/21gqlqwACP.gif

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Limit the number of checkboxes which can be selected for a specific addon

It would be a great to have option to limit the number of checkboxes which can be selected for a specific addon.

If as an example product has 10 checkbox options added all 10 of those could be chosen. This is just wrong and needs to have a better way!

I'll give you an example from my Woo store:
    Pizza with 2-4 toppings

Customer has 40 values to choose from and should only add two, three or four toppings based on the product.

Vote this please! :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stock control by field

Stock control by field on WooCommerce Product Add-ons.

It seems essential to have a stock control for each field, otherwise I have to show the product completely without stock.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Woocommerce product add-ons Placeholder text

...want to have the possibility to set placeholder text in the textfields!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Addition to Product Add ons to enhance it.

For a paid extension, this is very limited. Currently you create an add on and and enable/disable on all products.

What about when you only need a particular add on for about 30% or 50% of products. If you have 1000 products you then have to disable it globally and enter it 500 times individually once in each product.

How about Create All Add Ons in the Product Add Ons Section, then when you go to a product section (Add/Edit product) you are then presented with a multi select of all the addons you have created (Once only for each)…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a picture-select option on the add-ons extension

would be great to have small images that people can choose from in the checkboxes options or any of the others

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Required quantity for addon

A useful option would be the ability to restrict an addon depending on the quantity ordered.

For example, to be able to add the product to the cart with addon X, you must order 20 pcs of the product.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. control the file types allowed

— FILE UPLOAD field —

I would be great that we could control which file types are allowed to upload.

1.- Security reasons
    2.- To avoid misunderstandings and have to request a new file from the customer

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add global add-ons per product

Now we can add global add-ons to either All products or to specific Categories but this does not work for everyone.
    Would be great if we can also add global add-ons to specific products and super-great if we can add global add-ons to a product from the product page, same way we add global attributes or custom.

Example. Global add-on "Colour" may apply to multiple products but not all. Those products do not belong to the same category nor can be grouped in one single category. Product1-Category A, Product 3-Category B, Product 21-Category X

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add option for save data as array

Hi,
    It will be nice to add possibility for developer to save order item meta as array in 'woocommercecheckoutcreateorderlineitem' and 'addmetadata' with key, value, displaykey and display_value.
    Actually we can't do that and order item meta key are saved with weird values containing spaces, or other specials chars.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enlarge the images when you click on it

My wishes are that you could enlarge the images when you click on it in productside.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Product Enquiry Form: Insert a checkbox for users accepting GDPR compliance

I think that in Product Enquiry Form extension a checkbox should exist (and a textarea field for details) for users accepting GDPR compliance.

Exactly as the two checkboxes i have to check here in order to post this idea!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Display product add on text onto the product image

Allow users to see a preview of the product with the customized text they enter into the text boxes.

For example if they want an item engraved with various names they would currently enter it into the product add on text boxes. Customers want to see where each name would go and get an idea of what it looks like. Amazon already provide similar functionality and honestly its what customers EXPECT in this day and age.

I can provide various websites that currently do it and its a much better user experience.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow for a 'learn more' link in the product add-on

Having the ability to add a 'learn more' link to product add-ons, either in the description or a new field

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Exploded view product plugin

I found this nice feature for Magento http://hottons.com/for-all-stores/explodedproduct.html and it would be great to have a similar plugin for WooCommerce. Great for exploded products pars list when you know where the location of the pars you search for is fitted. I really hope there is someone picking up this idea. Regards Göran, Sweden

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base