WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product Enquiry Form: Insert a checkbox for users accepting GDPR compliance

I think that in Product Enquiry Form extension a checkbox should exist (and a textarea field for details) for users accepting GDPR compliance.

Exactly as the two checkboxes i have to check here in order to post this idea!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. https://www.healthnutra.org/pt-br/detox-10-emagrecedor/

Detox 10 Emagrecedor - A escolha de um produto para perda de peso a ser usado pode ser muito difícil. Não é apenas por causa da grande quantidade de produtos disponíveis no mercado, mas também da quantidade de dados que cada um está fornecendo. Portanto, tenha cuidado antes de comprar um produto para perda de peso. Não basta comparar o produto com base no que é comum, embora isso lhe ofereça um plano no qual ele funcione. Para guiá-lo, comece pesquisando a lista de ingredientes de um produto para perda de peso. Em seguida, encontre uma lista de ingredientes que,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow for a 'learn more' link in the product add-on

Having the ability to add a 'learn more' link to product add-ons, either in the description or a new field

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Exploded view product plugin

I found this nice feature for Magento http://hottons.com/for-all-stores/explodedproduct.html and it would be great to have a similar plugin for WooCommerce. Great for exploded products pars list when you know where the location of the pars you search for is fitted. I really hope there is someone picking up this idea. Regards Göran, Sweden

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add option for save data as array

Hi,
    It will be nice to add possibility for developer to save order item meta as array in 'woocommerce_checkout_create_order_line_item' and 'add_meta_data' with key, value, display_key and display_value.
    Actually we can't do that and order item meta key are saved with weird values containing spaces, or other specials chars.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Giving a customer exclusivity for a product over a time period

I am thinking of offering to the customer exclusivity for a product over a certain time period. But after that time, the customer wouldn't have the right to continue using the product and so my site could sell it to someone else. This is why I would like the add-on plugin to block the product for that time span of the exclusivity and liberate the product automatically after that certain period of time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Product Add-Ons

Choose a price-range for the product on which the Product add-on is applied too.
    i.e. Price range 100-200 in specific category get 5% and
    Price range 200-500 gets a 7%

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the option for automatic selection of subcategories in Product Add-ons

When I create a parent category or collection I would like the possibility to automatic select subcategories or subcollections for a particular add-on. In that way I dont need to manually add a new subcategory or in my case subcollection of photographs for the add-on to appear.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Apply the woocommerce_price_trim_zeros on display

If you're using woocommerce_price_trim_zeros then you'd expect Product Add-ons to also be applying this filter. Arguably a bug that needs fixing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allowing users to fill in Product Add-Ons data when entering manual orders

Currently there is no way to fill in Product Add-On info for any products when entering a manual order, even when there is a global product add-on that is required for each order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Developer documentation for product add-ons

Developer documentation for product add-ons.

It would be great to be able to customise product add-ons, as we have a use case to have addons selected separately from the product in the checkout flow (e.g pick product, pick addons, checkout).

Trying to figure it out by looking at the code / templates isn't straightforward.

Same applies to any extension that doesn't have developer docs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Product Add-Ons Changing Options List

I would like to add an option to an Add-On and have the ability to place the new option anywhere in the list without having to retype all of the options below the new item. For example, I have an Add-On called Color with options listed in this order: Red, Blue, Brown, Yellow, Blue, Green Orange, Purple. I would like to add the option Pink between Blue and Brown. The way it is now, I have to retype every option below Blue to get Pink in the place that I want it. It would be nice to be able to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can i remove the empty squares for the image placeholder and click in the pic to choose and to remove

Hi, I wonder if there are possible to make the addons image clickable when you dont want it instead for the empty square. You click on it to chose and you click once agin when you dont want it. It's so many empty squares and it takes much space on the mobile. Then is not very nice to look at:/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Would like to be able to optionally NOT list Add-Ons as Line Items

We were using Add-Ons as a way to collect student info from parents. Having these show up as line items with a price in the cart makes this approach unusable. I'm sure for most having the line items is a big win, for us, it was a disaster (a bug was also counting these line items against inventory). It would be nice to be able to completely toggle off display of Add-Ons as line items in the cart.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add-on shortcodes

I'd like to be able to include add-on selctions via shortcode. That way I can include add-on purchases on post types that fall outside Woo (e.g., event tickets)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a table/list as a field option

it would be so helpful to collect sizes if you could use a table/list as a field option. Otherwise we need to use 7 rows when we could have them in a column list that would tally the numbers in those fields

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow for Removal of None from Product Add-Ons

There should be a way to remove or hide the none value for Product Add-Ons. While I see there is a value for it to exist, there is also value to hide it.
    RIght now, if you put the products as optional, you will get a none value as the first value. This looks sloppy when using images.
    This is an optional field, so it is not required to be selected for someone to order. Therefore, if you choose the add-on item (say an additional product for 1/2 off) you want the deal. If you change your mind, delete it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Get the output from Product Addons plugin included in the WooCommerce Rest api

I'm using the WooCommerce api to use WooCommerce as the back end for a mobile app.

Works great!

But, extra product options from the product addons plugin are not served via the WooCommerce api, and so... they don't show up in the app.

This is a real shame.

Please consider putting the product addons output into the WooCommerce api.

I think that really would make product addons the only plugin to consider for, well... product addons. :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Product Vendors type

WC Product Vendors plugin

I would like to be able to select/unselect the default product types a Vendor can post.

I have Product Vendors and Simple Auction plugins running together. I want to allow vendors to be able to make only one type of product on my site: "Auction".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Upgrade file upload fields to use PLUpload

Desired outcomes:
    - Visual progress representation when uploading files.
    - Multiple files uploaded with a single upload field.
    - Store files in the media library when uploaded.

The above can be achieved using plupload from within WordPress core.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base