WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to allow customers to make their own configuration but limiting the space it can fit in.

My company sells first aid kits and we are looking for a way to allow customers to customize their first aid kit. the problem is that our contents are all different sizes and there is nothing that limits the space for which items can be added to that product. A program where you can input the volume of each compartment in the bag and have that as the "Maximum" and then input the volume of every item where the quantity of items can not exceed the volume of the compartment/bag.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Easier Selection of which products a template affects, and where they rank in the product addons list

I know that I can make templates that apply to many products, I'd like to suggest the ability to change how this works so that while editing a single product's addons, one of the fields "types" could be "Template" and then you have a field to select a pre-made template from your templates folder.

This would make it much easier to select which products an addon template affects, but also where in the menu of addons that template sits. When you have more than 7 separate fields in some products, a simplification of global templates would be nice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Addition to Product Add ons to enhance it.

For a paid extension, this is very limited. Currently you create an add on and and enable/disable on all products.

What about when you only need a particular add on for about 30% or 50% of products. If you have 1000 products you then have to disable it globally and enter it 500 times individually once in each product.

How about Create All Add Ons in the Product Add Ons Section, then when you go to a product section (Add/Edit product) you are then presented with a multi select of all the addons you have created (Once only for each)…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow the export of Product add-ons information to a csv file (with clear/seperate columns for each addon field)

I am adding fields (headings) from your add-ons plugin to some of my products successfully without a problem. However, when I export these products to a CSV file, such added fields are not visible on my csv file or excel file. Since I am running a mutli-vendor store, I need to export a csv file with clear editable columns in order to enable vendors to import products in bulk through filling/editing those add-ons fields based on their products’ specification (in a simple excel file/csv format).

I am aware that you have those add-ons information encoded in the csv file, but…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a picture-select option on the add-ons extension

would be great to have small images that people can choose from in the checkboxes options or any of the others

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Required quantity for addon

A useful option would be the ability to restrict an addon depending on the quantity ordered.

For example, to be able to add the product to the cart with addon X, you must order 20 pcs of the product.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. control the file types allowed

— FILE UPLOAD field —

I would be great that we could control which file types are allowed to upload.

1.- Security reasons
    2.- To avoid misunderstandings and have to request a new file from the customer

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow User to Select Quantity of Addon for All Addon Types

At the moment, the user can only select a quantity if we use the quantity field but it would be great if we could use the checkbox field and combine that with a quantity for each selection.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add global add-ons per product

Now we can add global add-ons to either All products or to specific Categories but this does not work for everyone.
    Would be great if we can also add global add-ons to specific products and super-great if we can add global add-ons to a product from the product page, same way we add global attributes or custom.

Example. Global add-on "Colour" may apply to multiple products but not all. Those products do not belong to the same category nor can be grouped in one single category. Product1-Category A, Product 3-Category B, Product 21-Category X

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add option for save data as array

Hi,
    It will be nice to add possibility for developer to save order item meta as array in 'woocommercecheckoutcreateorderlineitem' and 'addmetadata' with key, value, displaykey and display_value.
    Actually we can't do that and order item meta key are saved with weird values containing spaces, or other specials chars.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Multiply addons price in a booking product by the number of persons

Today, the price of the addons on a booking product are added to the total price of the booking.
    We would like to be able to multiply the price of the addons by the number of persons in the booking.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Enlarge the images when you click on it

My wishes are that you could enlarge the images when you click on it in productside.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Product Enquiry Form: Insert a checkbox for users accepting GDPR compliance

I think that in Product Enquiry Form extension a checkbox should exist (and a textarea field for details) for users accepting GDPR compliance.

Exactly as the two checkboxes i have to check here in order to post this idea!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have a Product Add-Ons shortcode so we could use it with a theme builder.

Ability to add Product Add-Ons via a shortcode so we could use it with a theme builder like Divi.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Subtotals To Show On Multiple "add to cart" modules in DIVI

// Initialize.
    $( 'body' ).find( '.cart:not(.cart_group)' ).each( function() {
    wcPaoInitAddonTotals.init( $( this ) );
    } );

That function will only show the subtotals on one "add to cart" module which is poor if the user does not wish to use the poorly designed product pages and wishes to create their own by simply adding an "add to cart module" to their own products page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Display product add on text onto the product image

Allow users to see a preview of the product with the customized text they enter into the text boxes.

For example if they want an item engraved with various names they would currently enter it into the product add on text boxes. Customers want to see where each name would go and get an idea of what it looks like. Amazon already provide similar functionality and honestly its what customers EXPECT in this day and age.

I can provide various websites that currently do it and its a much better user experience.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Status do botão altera para adicionado ou comprado

Ao adicionar um produto no carrinho o status do botão altera para adicionado ou comprado este status só voltaria ao normal se remover o produto do carrinho ou finalizar a compra.
    Igual ao do site do comper: https://www.comperdelivery.com.br/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow for a 'learn more' link in the product add-on

Having the ability to add a 'learn more' link to product add-ons, either in the description or a new field

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Exploded view product plugin

I found this nice feature for Magento http://hottons.com/for-all-stores/explodedproduct.html and it would be great to have a similar plugin for WooCommerce. Great for exploded products pars list when you know where the location of the pars you search for is fitted. I really hope there is someone picking up this idea. Regards Göran, Sweden

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Get the Add-ons for Items in an Order via REST API with Product Add-Ons

it is not possible with Product Add-Ons to Get the Add-ons for Items in an Order via API.

As per Product Add Ons API Docs (docs/api/orders.md) the route wp-json/wc/v1/product-add-ons/order/ should retrieve or Get the Add-ons for Items in an Order… but it’s not working on version 3.0.32 (latest as of the date of this post).

We are expecting the API to give the results as per documentation, but instead, we are getting this error:
    {
    "code": "restnoroute",
    "message": "No route was found matching the URL and request method",
    "data": {
    "status": 404
    }
    }

Looks like API for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base