WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More Product Vendors Bulk Actions

I'd like to request that "Export Checked" and "Mark Checked as Paid" bulk options be added. I pay my vendors based on earnings from the previous month and currently exports include commissions from the current month as well. I'd like to be able to export for mass payments and mark as paid only certain commissions. Not having this option is creating a lot of additional work - I need to calculate totals myself for mass payments and go in to each commission to mark them as paid.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add option to bypass pending vendor state

Shops with a large number of vendor registration would benefit from an option to auto approve vendor registrations. Currently, all vendors must be approved manually, or added manually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Pay Per Listing in Product Vendors

Enable a pay-per-listing option, so vendors must pay to list products on the site.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. product vendors: allow admin to create grouped product from multiple vendors

Administrators should be able to create Grouped products with simple products from multiple vendors.

Default grouped product functionality but the single sale is divided and attributed to the respective vendor of each product according to their existing confugration.

Just multiple product sales in a single transaction - exactly as Grouped products is intended to behave with vendors tie in.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Product Vendors - Vendor description field on registration page links nowhere

Vendor description field on registration page links nowhere.

Makes sense to have that field link to the Vendor Profile (as seen on Store Settings), so vendors don't have to enter it twice...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Vendors allowed to sell membership products

When a product is sold by a vendor that is associated with a membership, the vendor should be able to see the active/canceled memberships. As the site owner, I can see who is active members or not. If i have a vendor with a membership product, he/she should be able to see the active members to his subscription/membership product

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Vendor registriation: Add checkbox to accept data protection rules according to DSVGO ruling.

Vendor registriation: Add checkbox to accept data protection rules according to DSVGO ruling.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Woocommerce vendors working with woocommerce follow up

It would be nice to create some follow ups for being in contact with vendors.

It would be nice to say after 7 days something like "hi, you can upload your first product".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Display Products per Vendor Shortcode

There should be a shortcode added which allows us to display products per vendor. Similar to the already existing one for categories:

[product_category category="dark-freya" order=”desc” products per_page="6" columns="3" orderby=”date”]

Maybe something like:

[product_vendor vendor="dark-freya" order=”desc” products per_page="6" columns="3" orderby=”date”]

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Product Vendors - admin option to change "Vendor" text

Admin option to change generic "Vendor" text on front end / vendor admin.

"Vendor" is not a good term when you are running a niche market place - for artists or photographers for example.

Need a simple admin option to change this term - so that Vendor Dashboard reads Artist's Dashboard for example. Writing functions too complex for many and using a translation plagin for this task is overkill. Thanks.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Product Vendors: removing authority for Vendors to admin comments

I've been using Product Vendors for a few months now and have only recently noticed that vendors have access to and authority to admin ALL comments on the website from their dashboard.

I have tried changing the user role to various roles, but none provide them the privileges they need to be a vendor, yet remove the privileges to admin comments.

This includes product reviews for ALL products and vendors. This should not be possible.

I would very much appreciate a user role created that caters for the specific needs of a vendor while ensuring the necessary limitations.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Product Vendors take commission from the original retail price

I would like to see the product vendors plugin calculate commissions based on original retail price of each item and ignore sales anf dicounts. Right now if there is a cart coupon it will split the discount accross all items and calculate percentage from that price. It seems it would be easier to just calculate it off the original rice. The option would be nice and in my case it's a must.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A vendor must accept terms and conditions (of the site owner) before registering as a vendor

Could you add pls. a Check Box with a link to Terms and Conditions which are special for vendors who want to register on a site.
    Thanks.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show Vendor information on the order screen

I would like to see the Vendor information on the order screen. Name, ID and commission generated with the order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hide a specific vendors products

Because I might run into complications with my vendors, I'd like an option to hide all products that are attached to a specific vendor from appearing on my store. I realize that I can hide each product one by one. But some of my vendors have over 100 products, so it becomes a nightmare!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. shipping can´t work for calculate

I maked many tests but the plugin can´t calculate the shipping.
    Can you review this file Version: 2.0.31?

product vendors - errors with shipping

https://youtu.be/h9Wh5IQNTr0

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please create a communication system that buyers and sellers could use to contact each other allowing attachments before and after a sale.

A communication system for buyers and sellers that allows attachments from both parties would be ideal. This would ensure a smooth sale between buyers and sellers, increasing satisfaction for all parties involved. It would also allow sellers to sell services more easily- not just products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Option for store vendor to incur transaction fee, or option to set both a fixed and percentage commission

Hi,

It would be great if there was an option with product vendors and PayPal mass payments to choose to have the transaction fee incurred by store vendors instead of the site owner.

Alternatively, could there be an option to set both a fixed and percentage commission to help a site owner more effectively set a commission that covers transaction fees? The PayPal fee has both a fixed and percentage element, and although the fixed fee is small, it can have a large impact on the profit made per item if the item price is small and the site owner…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Limit vendor access to client billing details

It would be great to limit the access vendors have to billing details for privacy reasons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Send review mail to Vendor

When someone add a product review, the Vendor which is linked to this product doesn't revieve any mail about the new review. This seems desirable to me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base