WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option for store vendor to incur transaction fee, or option to set both a fixed and percentage commission

Hi,

It would be great if there was an option with product vendors and PayPal mass payments to choose to have the transaction fee incurred by store vendors instead of the site owner.

Alternatively, could there be an option to set both a fixed and percentage commission to help a site owner more effectively set a commission that covers transaction fees? The PayPal fee has both a fixed and percentage element, and although the fixed fee is small, it can have a large impact on the profit made per item if the item price is small and the site owner…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Vendor product category drop down that will only show products by that specific vendor

I would like to have the option of displaying category dropdown on a vendor shop page, but those categories would only show the products offered by that vendor not any others.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sort by Vendor

Enable an option to sort by vendor within the dropdown of sorting options.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please enter an option to limit /extent the number of products published by vendors

Please enter an option to limit /extent the number of products published by vendors

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option to limit cart to one vendor since split cart shipping isn't available

I'm really frustrated by the lack of marketplace shipping functionality in Product Vendors. When a buyer purchases items from multiple vendors in one cart/transaction, the cart/transaction should be split up per vendor. The lack of this functionality for a marketplace website doesn't make sense.

If there are no plans to add this functionality, or until it is added, can you create an option to limit purchases in a cart to one vendor? Maybe through a plugin?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hide a specific vendors products

Because I might run into complications with my vendors, I'd like an option to hide all products that are attached to a specific vendor from appearing on my store. I realize that I can hide each product one by one. But some of my vendors have over 100 products, so it becomes a nightmare!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Show Vendor information on the order screen

I would like to see the Vendor information on the order screen. Name, ID and commission generated with the order.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Separate products by category in product vendors

on the product page for vendors, it currently shows all the products in one group. It would be nice if you could instead choose to have them display product categories and products, so it would show A heading for category 1 - all those products then a heading for category 2 - all those products etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. allow vendor contact info to be seen on vendor store page.

Allow vendor contact information to be seen on product page and vendor store page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Minor styling of 'Sold By'

When selecting the 'Sold By' option in the configuration, the following default text will emerge in WooCommerce:

Sold By: <vendor name>

The .wcpv-sold-by-single class leaves no option to add width of say 150px to "Sold By:" to achieve a column look-alike style. Would you consider updating your code to enable that? Also, the capital letter 'B' isn't default in all countries. Would be nice if text could just say "Sold by:". Thanks.

Many thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Note to customer function on the Product Vendors plugin

When a vendor writes and submits a Note to Customer on the vender's own web page, the recipient of the note is only the customer. However in my case, it's necessary for the admin also could get those notes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Product Vendors + WooCommerce Bookings should have the option to pay out Vendors after a booking has taken place

As the title states. I have a use case where Vendors can add services, but I don't want them to be paid until after the service has taken place. Sometimes the booking could be over a month or more away and I want to automate the process.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show vendors name in products list if the vendor only have draft products

When a vendor has products only with status draft, the vendor name doesn't appear in the filter list in the products list page, in the admin zone.
    I suggest to change the 'hideempty' => false in the method getvendors (class-wc-product-vendors-product-list-filters.php). Or at least add a filter there so we can change these arguments.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Product Vendors - Allow Vendors to Edit Alt Tags

Currently vendors are unable to add alt tags to any of the images that they upload. They are also unable to edit image title tags or delete images. It would be great if they were able to have control over these elements as at the moment the website relies upon the main administrator to do this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For Product Vendors Extension, be able to list products at Checkout per Vendor and allow to checkout per Vendor or All.

Some Vendors need to edit customer orders accordingly especially now, so adding feature above would hopefully let them modify changes and Order Status.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Calculate Commissions For Past Orders - WooCommerce Product Vendors

Add ability to generate order commissions in bulk for past orders. This can currently be done one at a time, but it would be very useful to be able to do this in bulk.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Filter by order status and/or order date completed - Product Vendors Commissions

Add ability to filter commissions for orders that are completed / by order completed date to allow for delayed manual payouts

Example:
    I want to pay my vendors 30 days after the order is complete via manual payout, I need to be able to generate a report for this and mark commissions paid. However, neither csv export contains the relevant information to do so and neither does the commissions table.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add REST api endpoints for the vendor plugin

Add REST api endpoints for the vendor plugin.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base