WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding Forced Min./Max. Quantity Functionality

Please add a min./max. quantity function to your dynamic pricing plugin that forces certain members (i.e. Silver, Gold, Platinum, VIP, etc.) to buy a minimum amount of products (completely independent from your already available min./max. quantity pricing functionality).

GOAL/EXAMPLE:
    Membership Silver users must choose at least 2 or more products of the same or different SKU at a specific price (i.e. higher price per product).
    Membership Gold users must choose at least 7 or more products of the same or different SKU at a specific price (i.e. lower price per product).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. dynamic pricing

Dynamic Pricing should have the advanced options of the new Mailchimp extension!

Dynamic Pricing really needs the power to give discounts based on "and/or" combinations of number of purchases, total money spent, user role, shipping location etc.

The Dynamic Pricing extension is currently not very powerful at all. I'm really disappointed and have to use it in combination with another plugin which is not ideal.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Automatic price increases

I wish you had an option for prices to increase automatically after a certain date. This would allow "early bird" or "late registration" prices to kick in automatically as the date of the available bookable product approached.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. OPT IN FOR DISCOUNT - Dynamic Pricing

For Order Total Based Pricing in Dynamic Pricing, could one set so that the buyer can opt in for the discount. The discount only applies when the buyer chooses a specific option (opt-in). EG: DIY Option gives discount. Professional Instantiation - no discount.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Product Addons / Groups / Dynamic Pricing

It would be great to develop a new extension (or update a current one) that allows dynamic pricing to talk to product addons or gravity forms product addon forms so that dynamic pricing rules could be created, and applied to specific product addon form prices, and not just to line items in an order. And also integrate it with Groups for membership sites.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Wholesale Pricing in Dynamic Pricing

it will be great to update the dynamic pricing plugin with wholesale option similar to the wholesale pricing by ignitewoo (the plugin simply doesn’t work well). I need the ability to set a new wholesale price for every variation, which will be only visible for Wholesale Buyers. And the Wholesale Buyers will only see the wholesale price.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dynamic pricing to include Discounts by Attribute

I have a store that requires to add a "Collection" attribute, for example: "Star Wars, Dr Who, World of Warcraft, etc...".

I also use categories for the types of products for example: "Mugs, Plush Toys, Glasses, tees, hoodies"

Most of the times I would like to discount a certain collection or brand that includes many products of many categories or even a certain size of shirt or hoodie that is not selling as fast as I wish, This is impossible for me at the moment because there is no option to discount by attributes in Dynamic Pricing.

In short, add…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dynamic Pricing based on quantity of 2 or more

Currently, you cannot give a flat discount starting on the 2nd item. Example:

QTY Cost Total
    1 $325 $325
    2 $300 $625
    3 $300 $925
    Etc etc

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Exclude sale items from Dynamic Pricing

We run promotions regularly where you can buy one get one free or buy a pendant and get a free chain etc. All of our promotions EXCLUDE sale items.

Dynamic pricing should have a check box in it's settings to "Exclude sale items from Dynamic pricing calculations.

Woo team told me that I could just create a new category for sale items, add them to it and exclude that category, but surely there should be a way to exclude sale items without doing that.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Maximum Amount Coupon

It would be very helpful when setting up order total pricing discounts in dynamic pricing plugin to have a maximum field within the coupon settings. There's already an minimum. Maximum would be awesome and extremely helpful! Thank you for the consideration.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dynamic Pricing: Free shipping / Shipping discounts

The Dynamic Pricing plugin is useful but I feel it has one big thing missing: free shipping!

We'd like it to be easy to allow people who spend over £X on items in a certain category to get free shipping.

As we are already using complex table rates shipping this is not possible to add to the table rates of shipping, so a simple option in Dynamic Pricing would solve this.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make Dynamic Pricing offer Price Increases

Allow Dynamic Pricing offer price increases for different variations.

eg selecting a variation would add $2 to the price, but you could select several variations that would allow you to add different amounts to the regular price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dynamic pricing extension: priorities and cumulative

For further versions it would be helpful for the Dynamic Pricing Extension:

1) set priorities for rules
    2) mark each rule if it is cumulative or not

By this way, it would be easier to set up a different discount for only one product into a category (which also has a discount), just creating a category rule and then indicating the product discount into its profile.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Dynamic Pricing - Discount based on payment method

Some stores have discounts based on the client paying the whole price the moment they buy the products and not asking for credit to pay in 10 months, for example.

So, the ideal solution would be to choose the payments methods that would have acess to 10% discount on the whole cart.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Addition to dynamic pricing

Allow dynamic pricing to offer gloabl discounts for value and quantity.

Currently the gloabl discount function is on value only.
    It would be a very simple change to a parameter to allow for volume.

eg buy 10-20 books, get 5%
    20-100 get 10%
    etc

I was suprised to see that the pricing was so dynamic that it only allowed for this within categories and not globally and this does not work with our current discount structures.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dynamic pricing / Regular pricing to work in conjunction with coupon codes.

In many cases, we set products in discount that we do not want coupon codes to be applied on top of these catalog discounts, currently when creating a coupon code it allows you choose not to apply a coupon if other coupons were already applied and it will be great to add the same option to not be applied if other price rules have already been applied.

105 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base