WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Smart Coupons - simple URL for affiliate

A simple URL for affiliates such as www.sitename.co.uk/affiliatename which creates an auto discount and commission when used in conjunction with woo affiliate plugin. Allows for link to be verbalised on podcasts for ease of use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. +1(844)233-3033 QuickBooks Support Phone Number Michigan

No need to be troubled due to issues in QuickBooks as we are here for you!! Place a call at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number Michigan +1(844)233-3033 and access the most favorable support to eliminate all your troubles. In this Nobel work, our highly qualified and certified experts will assist you to achieve your goals and ours too i.e. your satisfaction. So by one call, you will get

Expertise instant solutions
    24/7 accessible support
    Affordable services
    Team of QB experts

Dial +1(844)233-3033 for further information
    https://247quikbooks-support.com/quickbooks-technical-support-phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. +1(844)233-3033 QuickBooks Support Phone Number Michigan

No need to be troubled due to issues in QuickBooks as we are here for you!! Place a call at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number Michigan +1(844)233-3033 and access the most favorable support to eliminate all your troubles. In this Nobel work, our highly qualified and certified experts will assist you to achieve your goals and ours too i.e. your satisfaction. So by one call, you will get

Expertise instant solutions
    24/7 accessible support
    Affordable services
    Team of QB experts

Dial +1(844)233-3033 for further information
    https://247quikbooks-support.com/quickbooks-technical-support-phone-number/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Coupon Code can be applied on MRP

There has to be way to apply coupon codes on MRP instead of using the SP. It should either or. For eg, My product MRP is Rs.100/- and SP is Rs.80/-. I want to give customers 50% off on MRP instead of SP.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Smart Coupons Extension - import emails from CSV and set coupon count to same value as count of emails

I was creating, and sending a bulk of a coupon to 200 customers.

It's rather ridicilous to have to set the amount of coupons, and then add the emails.

The amount of coupons should just be analyzed from the amount of emails, and I should be able to import a CSV with comma delimited emails.

Also.. the email field seems to not be able to take in more than 100 emails, or the javascript behind the extension fails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Limit coupon usage equal to products in cart

I'm in need of the following coupon limit:

User can use X amount of coupons, as long as X equals Y amount of products in the cart.

Example:
    User has 2 products in cart (can be 2x same product, or two seperate ones), then he can apply 2 coupons to the cart.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option for refund to be sent as "store credit" from the individual Order page

Option for refund to be sent as "store credit" from the individual Order page rather than selecting "refund $$$ manually" and then having to go to coupons screen and inputting the details for a store credit to the customer requiring a refund.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Don't render a coupon as used on failed orders

When an order is attempted and fails, and a coupon is used, the coupon is rendered as used. So if we offer a one time use coupon to a customer and their order isn't successful, they are no longer allowed to use that coupon. This seems like a major flaw and I would hope to see this fixed as soon as possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Coupon Design

It's great that we can control how the coupon looks using CSS, but it's awfully difficult to get an image on the coupon. Sure background-image works, but then it doesn't appear if the customer prints it. Also, it's very hard to control the size of how it prints -- and I'd like for the print out to be sized like a credit card, so it can fit in someone's wallet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow wildcard characters for postcode restrictions in the Smart Coupons plugin

The Smart Coupons extension allows you to restrict coupons to specific locations including zip code. I'm in the UK and need to be able to restrict to a postcode area. The only way to do that currently is find every unique postcode in the area and enter that which isn't easy - there are thousands!

Wildcard character restriction would make this possible. For example I want to restrict to people living in the NG1 area. NG1 * would make this possible without having to enter every postcode within that area.

The native WooCommerce shipping zones already supports wildcard characters for…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shortcode to display category-specific coupons

While we already have a shortcode to display all created coupons, it'd be nice to have additional arguments to only display coupons that apply to specific categories. That way, we can create a catalogue of coupons to be displayed on separate pages. And maybe also add them to product category pages, that way users can browse these categorized items and see the coupons that are available for such category.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Order Status Control idea integrated in Smart Coupons

The auto-generating works a bit too well. If you want to pay via bank transfer the coupon is generated automatically and sent before the transfer is complete. As far as I can tell this is because the order status is set to: in progress and complete. If I only use complete I need an extra plug-in like WooCommerce Order Status Control so that virtual/digital orders are automatically completed and sent once the payment is received. If not, customers have to wait till someone physically completes the order in the back-end, that's not what I intend to do with smart coupons. I have the feeling that the Order Status…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. know the date and time of use of promo codes

know the date and time of use of promo codes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. MAKE COUPONS LIMITED TO 1 PER IP ADDRESS

To discourage "cheaters" - you can make coupons 1 per person, 1 per item, 1 per email address - would be nice if you could limit it to once per IP as well

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Send Coupon to Username

The ability to send a coupon to a user whose username you know is something i would like to see.

In my scenario I am creating a system where people can gift subscriptions to other users, but they do not know their email addresses, just their usernames. So if the form is updated to send to a username instead of an email, then it would end up in the users account to be used on checkout.

Additionally an option to create an account if one does not exist for a username that is used. i.e. I buy a subscription to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change name Coupon to Voucher

Is there a way to change over the word Coupon to Voucher.

Here in australia Coupon is an American term and people are not familiar of what it is

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Define sender of a coupon as to avoid the horror of losing coupons in gmail Updates, Promotions ...

At least when a customer buys a Gift Card coupon for someone else, the "from" should be their email and not the shop's default email.

Coupons ending up in Updates, Promotions and other dark corners of Gmail are usually lost.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adding a coupon field on a product to product export / import

So not to open each product admin page to add a coupon, it would be easier to use Import / Export tool of WC as with the other product attributes.

Additionally, being able to "Quick Edit" a coupon to a product would also be awesome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Coupon settings with discounted / sale products

The existing setting for discounted products only enables the store manager to exclude the discounted products from use with a coupon, however, would it be possible to have more options here. Like:

a) coupon discount is calculated against the regular price (of a discounted product)
    b) coupon discount is caluculated against the discounted price (as is the case in the existing version of the plugin)
    c) bigger discount against the regular price should be accounted (so if the sales price of product A is 5, but the coupon would make it cost 4, then coupon discount is accounted)
    d) exclude…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Coupon as a function of total checkout sum

Instead of adding a coupon for FUTURE discounts to a particular PRODUCT, I could totally use a coupon that would be added to each order based on the total sum. Say, I give to my customer % value of today's purchase to use on the next one. This would motivate buyers to spend more.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base