WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Early-Bird Pricing

Option to have an "early-bird" special price which is in effect until such a date. Once that date has come, the product reverts to the normal price. So product X is $9.99 until June 1, 2012. After June 1, 2012, product X is $15.99. You really only need two additional options; earlybird price / earlybird date.

Bryan

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The easiest fix you can do to pre-orders.

On the WooCommerce > Pre-Orders > Actions tab, why is the 'Change Release Date' option a text field instead of a date picker?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Recurring Pre-orders

I would like to set a recurring pre-order. We have products available for pre-order that we manufacture at the end of each month (it then takes 4 weeks to make the product.) We do this on a recurring basis. It would be good to have an option for the pre-order date to reset to the last day of the next month at the end of the current month. Back order is not right for this process as we wait until the months end to accumulate more orders before manufacturing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integrate Preorders + Deposits, or create a product that combines them.

Taking deposits on preorders is complicated, and having these two products interact so that I could take deposits for preorders would be WONDERFUL. Alternatively, a product that combines the features of both products would be fantastic.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pre order plugin allowing more then one order at a time.

Hey with the pre order plugin it only allowed one order at a time can anyone fix the php coding to allow it it do more then one preorder. Well I have it were you can add more then one pre order but puts it as one big order. See I have a lot of pre orders with all different dates like some ship in July, August, September. So I would like a fix to were if someone orders a product in July and August. It comes in as two different orders not one. So I can charge for julys…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Supplier can change final amount using pre-order

Supplier can change final amount using pre-order extension

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. An option to pre-sell items through WooCommerce would be a great idea!

An option to pre-sell items through WooCommerce would be a great idea!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For Consideration: Separate Order Statuses for Paid Pre-Orders

Both orders that are paid up-front and will be paid later will use the same wc-pre-ordered order status, just with different _wc_pre_orders_when_charged order meta.

This means that other plugins can never know if the pre-order has a payment processed or not based on the status. For things like order exporters, this means that $order->is_paid() fails.

Perhaps adding another status to designate this, then adding that via the woocommerce_order_is_paid_statuses would help with third party integrations that need to take action for a paid order, regardless of whether it's a pre-order or not. This may also be useful down the road for…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Reporting features for Pre Orders

Pre-orders don't show up in the reporting, whether the order was paid upfront or pay upon release. Both "pay upfront" and "pay upon release" products/orders have the same order status of "Pre-Ordered". I can see how this makes reporting tricky, as in one case money has been received, but not for the other.

But I think we should do something for reporting in this area, maybe even add an extra reporting tab.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Feature request: abiility to change payment method for active Pre-Orders

It seems that it shouldn't be too difficult to provide a button when editing the Pre-Order to change the payment method

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Feature request: add an option to enable pre-orders automatically when stock hits zero

That would be nice to have an option to automatically enable pre-order for all products when the stock hits zero instead of having to manually check the option.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base