WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Variable Subscription Length

Allow users to choose how long their subscription will go. For example if someone wants to choose $5/month for 6 months, or maybe they want to choose $10/day for 3 months.
    I see that I can make that decision for them but I would like them to be able to decide how long their subscription will last.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add to cart directly after typing

After typing the amount, the add to cart button is not working directly:

On desktop, customers have to guess to click elsewhere outside the text input for the amount to "get" validated. And on mobile they have to click on "go to" or so. Only then the add to cart is working..

If they press enter after typing, it goes to cart, then if they click add to cart it is twice in cart...

I mean, I love how well coded and reliable all WC plugins are, but the user experience is almost always putted in the last priority. The…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add option to display price input on shop page/category archives

Display the input to name your price on the shop and category pages so the user doesn't have to go into the single product to "add" it to the cart

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Office.com/setup Enter Product Key - Install Office Setup 365 or 2019

Today the Microsoft Office is the essential need of each PC client. Microsoft Office is accessible in the different translations like-Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft Office 365 and the Microsoft Office discharged your most recent structure that is Microsoft Office 2019 on 24 September 2018.
    http://mfoffice2019.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Name Your Price  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. User-Updateable Name Your Price Subscription Amount

Allow active subscribers to update their WooCommerce Pay-What-You-Want Subscriptions without having to cancel and resubscribe.
    eg. User subscribes at $5.00/month but wants to increase to $10.00/month. Currently, there's no way to edit this without canceling and purchasing a new subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Name Your Price  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. https://healthoffercart.com/black-label-x/

Black Label X : Further, it improves blood circulation and also increases the hormone growth.Here you can see a link for getting its main and official website. This website is exclusively for the online buyers so without any trouble each and every user can buy the product as per their convenience.It is strictly advised that never buy the product from any website because there could be a fraud in that.So, when you will see the link here just do one click on that and then you will be reached at the page where you can place the order and subsequently,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base