WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Woocommerce Product Bundles PPOM support

Currently Woocommerce Product Bundles does not play nice with PPOM Plugin when using Sold Individually checkbox. It does not take into account different Meta. When I add the same product bundle configuration with different ppom meta to cart, I get error that item is already in cart.....
    It is, but in different config.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add Bundles to Existing Products

Allow bundling on already existing items (including variable products.)

Scenario: Already have an existing variable product, and would like to add the option to have other products bundled with it. Currently you have to add a completely new Bundle Product, then add those existing products into it. This complicates matters.

It would be nice to simply allow us to add commonly purchased items on to an existing product. You can sort of do this with the Bundle-Sells feature, but it's rather limited. You can't use variable products and you can't edit the display (hide description or price or specific quantities,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. minimum order value

the option of implementing a minimum order value for a product not the whole shop

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Product Bundles, selected quantity on parent product show new price

When I bundle the product, change the number. If the price changes very good.

However, if I change the number of main products, the price does not change;(
    here is an example of what I mean :)

http://reigelgallarde.me/programming/show-product-price-times-selected-quantity-on-woocommecre-product-page/

thanks for offers

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bulk Add & Edit Products in Bundles

Instead of having to individually search for each product offered in a bundle, allow bulk addition of products ("select all", select by category, etc). Also allow a bulk edit of each product's options in a bundle, so you can set all products to have the same values for min-quantity, max-quantity, optional, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bundles within bundles

It would be very useful to have a bundle within another bundle, I understand that if there are optional items within that bundle it cannot be nested which is fine.

I create small bundle packs to go with larger bundle offerings, I have to do this statically which makes price updates and stock tracking impossible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2nd add to cart button

2nd add to cart button above the bundle sells form

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Increment tabular layout qty of items in bundled product

having the tabular layout quantities for individual products update in tandem with the main quantity makes a lot of sense.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bundle Product

We would like to add in a Variable Product, Products with variations as bundle sells https://www.screencast.com/t/KQd5TwZVdx

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add bundle automatically to single product page

Right now the single products are added to the bundle page. I want the bundle product added to the single product page. Like a "This product is included in this bundle: "

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Visibility option for printed invoices & delivery notes

I would like to request that a visibility option be added that will hide bundle data from printed invoices, delivery notes etc.

In the bundle settings I have unchecked visibility for single-product template, cart template and order/e-mail templates but bundle data is still visible on pages printed via extensions for invoicing, delivery notes etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pagination for Single Product List

Right now if there are a lot of products included in a bundle the list is REALLY long. Would love there to be a way to do a pagination of the single product list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow LearnDash Courses as a compatible product in Woocommerce Product Bundles

We would like to offer books with the accompanying LearnDash course. Also, buying three courses for a special price is another use case.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Filter for product bundle

I would like to have a filter by categories for all product bundles. When you have a product with many product bundles it is difficult to find what you need.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. MARKUP: Container for bundled items in bundle form

Currenty, the add to cart form, created by this plugin (with class .bundleform) is having the bundled items (class .bundledproduct) as direct children, with no container for these items.
    A container should be added in the markup.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Product Bundle Plugin should be compatible with discount plugins for sitewide discounts.

Currently the plugin breaks and shows wrong prices whatever discount plugin I activate. Varktech, Woocommerce discount rules, Booster tools for wocommerce - I need to be able to discount e.g "10% on nike this weekend" for obvious reasons, but the plugin cant handle any of the biggest discount plugins out there, or any at all. So my purchase of that plugin was really unneccessary if the product bundles ive created gets bugged price as soon as any discount plugin is activated

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add button to Enable/Disable Product Bundle Item

When a user creates a "Bundled Product" and goes into the "Bundled Products" section to add/remove products from their bundle it would be very helpful to have a little "enable/disable" checkbox. this way if one product is out and we do not want it displaying in the bundle, it can simply be disabled and re-enabled when the product is back in stock and available for the bundle again.

Currently the item has to be deleted from the bundle for it to not appear in it. This is an inconvenience in itself, but when dealing with a product that is variable…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In both Bundles and Composites, allow turning on 'x 1' for products not bought in multiples

Currently you have it set in both extensions so that when more than one product is selected, it appends a 'x 2' or whatever amount is added to the end of the chosen product. Without the 'x 1' by products with only one amount selected it looks very inconsistent.

For products where you are only ever going to have one of each in every choice made this would be fine, but that seems not a use scenario that would be most common. Being able to see the 'x 1' would reduce any confusion that might occur.

Yes, it's assuming people…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bundle and varianter same time

I think its be perfect if possible to add products as addon on variabel products .
    ex : for example I have a variabel product with 30 varianter in 5 price groups , I want to add another product as add ons too . Can I ?
    I mean bundle products and varianters same time in a product .
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base