WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add ability add tracking numbers to emails with status other than "Completed"

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/1463

```

I appreciate this product and the work you all have done to bring it to us.

I found this thread about the addition of tracking information to the Completed email, because I have a custom status called 'Shipped' and an email sent for that status, and I wanted it to include tracking information.

I have worked around my issue by commenting the check for

|| ! $order->has_status( 'completed' )

but it would be nice to have a setting with emails that include tracking. Perhaps a checkbox to include tracking on the WooCommerce > Settings > Emails page…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add ability to change the origin zip code when printing labels

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/1623

> Woocommerce has the option to change to origin zip code in the settings for calculating shipping rates. However, when you print the label the zip code defaults to your return shipping address. That works fine if your return shipping address is the same as the origin zip code of the post office you are shipping from. It does not work if the post office you ship from has a different zip code than your return address. This has been pointed out to me by the USPS clerk several times that the origin zip code on the label…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add additional insurance to USPS shipping methods when printing labels

I love the idea that I can print USPS labels right in my WooCommerce dashboard and it pulls the address from the order - however, some orders require additional insurance to be added and this is not an option within WooCommerce, neither is requiring a signature, etc. Some of the basic "add services" from the post office would be nice if they could be added within WooCommerce for the ultimate streamlined back end shipping experience.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. USPS Shipment Confirmation Acceptance Notice (SCAN) for shipping labels

For bulk shipping of packages, USPS provides a service called Shipment Confirmation Acceptance Notice (SCAN), which allows people to print out a bar code to scan that will represent 10s of packages at a time.

WooCommerce Services plugin makes creating and buying USPS labels convenient, but it would be more convenient for those who have hundreds of orders a day to take these created labels and tracking numbers to reduce the time the post office takes to scan all the packages into the system.

You can find the API here:
    https://www.usps.com/business/web-tools-apis/scan-api.htm

This idea is similar to the one below but…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Multiple Shipping Addresses plugin integration with Shipping Labels plugin.

It would appear that only the first address in Multiple Shipping Addresses plugin is passed through to Shipping Labels plugin. It would be awesome/expected that the Shipping Labels would pre-populate with all multiple shipping addresses within an order.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Shipping Supply Management

Sure would be nice if Woo would keep track of shipping supplies (boxes) in a similar way to how it keeps track of product inventory. Imagine receiving an order and Woo takes the product inventory number from 10 - 9 and the box it used to pack the order from supply level 12 - 11. To start you'd enter the quantity amount of each box and set the notification quantity for when you'd like to be notified that supplies are low. Then Woo would keep track of the shipping supplies per order just like with product inventory.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow tax collection from multiple states

Allow Wooservices to include tax rates from multiple states in the US. Last year's Supreme Court decision on Wayfair vs South Dakota changes the state sales tax collection rules for online retailers. It used to be that states could only tax sales by businesses with a physical presence in the state. Now economic activity in a state — economic nexus — can trigger a sales tax collection obligation. Economic nexus is based entirely on sales revenue, transaction volume, or a combination of both.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatically fetch the latest EU VAT rates

The EU VAT plugin makes it possible for the buyer to add their VAT ID sonthat they don't have to pay tax. That's great so far. But...

It would be even better if the plugin automatically could fetch the latest VAT rates and update them accordingly. That way the user of the plugin won't manually have to keep track of all the EU VAT rates and rhe plugin would be totally automatic.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. WooCommerce Services - Schedule USPS package pickup

Need an option to request or schedule package pickup when creating USPS label.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bulk printing of shipping labels in woocommerce.

The longest part about creating shipping labels is going into each order. If there was an option in the drop down for bulk print shipping label for selected orders then it could go to a screen for review and if there's any mistakes to be fixes and then just print a string of shipping labels. Ive looked for alternative sources but nothing comes close to what im looking for. Please consider adding this fucntionality,

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Woocommerce Services Plugin Charges taxes on shipping.

There is no way to remove the tax charge for shipping cost currently. In my state (Florida) people don't charge tax on shipping cost.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. CanadaPost for Canadian stores that operate in USD

We are a Canadian company based in Canada. Our store's main currency is USD.

WooCommerce services looks at store currency to make USPS or CanadaPost available. It doesn't make sense to base that on the currency, it should be based on location of the store, where the products are being shipped from. That's how Shopify operates too.

We won't be able to use WooCommerce Services plugin because of this issue. We don't have any use for USPS because we ship from Canada.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integrate parcel2go into woocommerce connect

Parcel2go is one of the lost popular shipping agregstors in the UK and would seem an idea candidate for integration to the new connect services as the start to roll out

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add WP-CLI support for WooCommerce Services (Shipping)

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/213

> would be cool to have some WP-CLI integration eventually so that you could more quickly setup all the WCC settings (especially useful if managing several stores at once).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add support for DYMO Label Web Service

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/459

> When installing the DYMO printer drivers, there is an optional installation called DYMO Label Web Service. It allows to use a JS library to print labels programatically in the browser, without using the OS "Print" dialog, selecting paper size, etc.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base