WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow bulk editing of min/max settings for individual products

Allow bulk editing of min/max settings for individual products

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Min/Max Quantities per User Role

Apply min/max quantities based on user role.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Customise the messages displayed by the Min/Max Quantities plugin

Can we have the ability to customise the messages displayed by the Min/Max Quantities plugin? I'd like to change the messages to be more in tune with the website.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like the ability to add decimals as minimal/maximal pricing. So 9,95 as minimum amount instead of 10.

I would like the ability to add decimals as minimal/maximal pricing. So 9,95 as minimum amount instead of 10.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Input Validator for Min/Max Quantities

My site is a multivendor marketplace, and some users mistakenly put in 0 for minimum, maximum, and/or group of quantities - this caused both issues with checkout and more importantly a fatal PHP error when the plugin attempted to run the check on line 675 for if the min/max quantities are divisible by the group of.

I'm requesting a validator be added to the plugin to prevent 0 from being added.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Min / Max Order value with or without VAT

It would be great to be able to set the minimum order value (and maximum as well) without VAT. This enables the function to have a minimum order value excluding VAT for all countries.
    Instead of having to enter a value including VAT which only applies to some countries in most cases.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to set custom alerts

We should be able to customize the alerts that appear on our cart page within the plugin itself without having to download yet another plugin as was suggested by support.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Minimum quantity on backorder only and bulk edit

Would like to set for specific product min qty. I want to make sure before ordering from my supplier that i sell the quantity. Bulk edit would be even better

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base