WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Homestore - Add YITH Wishlist icon (heart) feature to child theme

Installed YITH WooCommerce Wishlist. The Wishlist icon (heart) doesn't appear in the product image. YITH Support mentioned that this feature is only included in some themes, but not directly in the plugin, so they suggested I contact my theme support and ask if it is possible to include the Wishlist icon in the product image?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. separate variations product price shown in the Widget filter price

Actually the widget price filter only shows the whole variable product price and not the separate variation.
    For example, a product with a price variable between 380 - 680, does not appear in a price filter from 200 to 400 but only from 300 to 700.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Search bar, drop-down for sub-categories or alpabetical order for category choosing

Hello - Regarding category. My vendors experiencing some troubles when choosing categories. Right now I have 437 categories. So some kind of search bar, or drop down menu for sub-categories or at least in alpabetical order, would be nice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Auto delete product images incl. scheduled deleting

This is really a must if a shop owner sells one of a kind products, WooCommerce should have the option to delete the pic that is linked to the product AND the product gallery from the media gallery. Moving pics into the trashbin would be a compromise I could live with though.
    Standard: "delete all images after item is sold"
    An additional option would be nice (but not essentially necessary) like...
    Optional: "delete all images 14 days after item is sold" in case of claims and returns

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Change the word "Category" or "Tag" to something else

Make it possible to change the word "Category" or "Tag" to something else. Translation coding no longer works:
    addfilter('gettext', 'translatetext'); 
addfilter('ngettext', 'translatetext');
    function translatetext($translated) { 
$translated = strireplace(‘Category’, ‘Application’, $translated); 
$translated = str_ireplace('Categories', ‘Applications’, $translated); 
return $translated; 
}

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Green Badge For a Verified Customer Review

Hello,

I noticed something from a similar platform that struck my attention – putting an empahasis on the verified customers reviews by a green badge (http://prntscr.com/p5dj6j)

If you implement that, it would be super cool guys!

Regards!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Many plugins should be included in the core.

It might be the businessmodel of automattic: supplying an incomplete woocommerce to sell as many plugins as possible. But we really feel MANY plugin functions and requests should be part of the core. Too many utterly logical options must be pluggedin or (even worse) snippeted, which is way too complex. Would also save a host of incompatibility and enhance a stable shop.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Repeat Order: Need a re-order link in email

Hello,

I hope there's a re-order link in the woocommerce processing/complete email. Currently user need login to his/her account > view order and click a re-order button.
    I think it's not user friendly and some user do not want to create an account. Most easy way is put a repeat order link in the email.
    In addition, sometimes user forgot our site url and they usually check the site detail from email, so why not just put a re-order link in the email?

Thank you~

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Individual Product with Individual Terms/Product Title whilst placing an Order

Allow to add individual products with individual product titles instead of being forced to choose an existing product whilst creating a manual order.

That would be cool for sellers who sells customized products and aren't always fixed to their stock and existing products. In example you even could add a service or individual fees and stuff.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. col-1 style selectors

Please remove all the class selectors similar to what is Bootstrap ( or other popular frameworks). Because it is really painful to customize the Checkout page and Account Page with default styles. We can, of course, override default classes, but it would be great to have a different CSS selector specific to WooCommerce core. Like you can prefix all selectors with wc- or similar.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Woocommerce Mails

Would be great to open a preview of the Woocommerce core E-Mails.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why is Exclude products from a particular category on the shop page so utterly complex?

The categrory archive page is untweakable. Why is there not an option to include / exclude show categories? Those 'snippet' things are way too nerdy for normal people with a shop. Make it simple please, instead of nerdy.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Request for a order refunds section hook

Please consider adding a hook to the admin zone order management page inside the Refund section, somewhere inside this container:

<div class=”wc-order-data-row wc-order-refund-items wc-order-data-row-toggle” style=”display: none;”>

<wc-dir>/includes/admin/meta-boxes/views/html-order-items.php file.

I need to place the check-box to this section.

Also it seems there is no way to post data from custom control element within the refund ajax post request (when the "Refund (amount) manually" button is clicked) as the current control elements are hardcoded in the "do_refund" function in assets/js/admin/meta-boxes-order.js
    Can you please add possibility to add control elements to ajax post, for example, by css class.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want to remove product counts that appear in parentheses next to category names

To get a cleaner look on product category and sub category pages, an option to remove product counts that appear next to the category name would be helpful

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New to WOO Commerce

I see the puy it now button, but I cannot see how to add a multiple of the product, (ie a dropdown with a number of items you want) this is handy when people want more than one item, without going into the item, and want to purchase multiple items quickly.
    thanks Guys

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Always show 'previous' on pagination links

When it's on the first page, the 'previous' link doesn't show.
    It is not good for mobile where we could use only previous and next button without numbers. So even on first page It would be great if 'previous button would show'. Thank you

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cities dropdown

I think cities dropdown features should be added at woocommerce checkout page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Change product title in category page to H2 to H3

It would be a more SEO friendly approach to use the title of the product generated by the products loop inside the category page to be H3 instead of H2. This way we could use some H2 in the category description

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Increase the number of products on the home page with powerpack

Increase the number of products on the home page with powerpack,
    If I wanted to place more than 12 products on sale I can't do it, it would be convenient to be able to get at least up to 50.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base