WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Alvera Tone Change Your Look

alvera tone who've passed through weight loss surgical procedure or a huge weight reduction, excess pores and skin isn't limited to the stomach but additionally outcomes inside the buttocks and thighs. Due to this, surgeons will carry out a technique mainly for weight-loss sufferers referred to as a frame carry. This involves an abdominoplasty, thigh and buttock raise all at one time. This addresses and gets rid of Visit For More Info: https://timesnutrition.com/alvera-tone/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. New hooks wrapping cart form and collaterals table

Currently "templates/cart.php" has several actions before or after the cart, or inside the different parts. I would like to be able to easily add additional content/wrappers of the cart form and cart-collaterals div. At the moment this is only doable by duplicating the template to a theme.

e.g. the new code could look something like this

doaction( 'woocommercebeforecart' );
    do
    action( 'woocommercebeforecart_form' );

?>
    <form class="woocommerce-cart-form">
    </form>

<?php

doaction( 'woocommerceaftercartform' );
    doaction( 'woocommercebeforecartcollaterals' );

?>

<div class="cart-collaterals">
    </div>

<?php doaction( 'woocommerceaftercartcollaterals' ); ?>

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. BLACK MONEY CLEANING CHEMICALS SSD SOLUTION+256776717197 Buy ssd solution for cleaning black money notes and deface note+256776717197

BLACK MONEY CLEANING CHEMICALS SSD SOLUTION+256776717197
    Buy ssd solution for cleaning black money notes and deface note+256776717197

Professional black Money (Currency) Cleaning Laboratory is globally known for the Cleaning of all kinds of deface currencies anti-freezing fractional distillation method to extract high potent ssd chemical, ssd chemicals,Activation powder, mercury powder,money cleaning chemicals,chemical ssd solution,ssd solution automatique and engage in latest chemical preservation technique to preserve huge amounts SSD Solution used to clean all type of blackened, tainted and defaced bank notes. We sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black money and any color currency, stain and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Alvera Tone That Product Will Make Your Skin Beautifull

alvera tone preservatives, stabilizers, thickeners, PH balancers, perfume and such. Please study labels carefully. Keep away from these products. Your pores and skin will thanks.The lowest LineDark skin kinds should be treated with the thorough expertise of our pores and skin's traits, strengths, and weaknesses. As soon as we apprehend this, we are able to treat it more efficiently with herbal herbs and keep away Visit For More Info: https://timesnutrition.com/alvera-tone/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow Vendor Admins the ability to see shipping fee and sales tax applied to their orders. Currently only site Admins are able to see this.

Allow Vendor Admins the ability to see shipping fees and sales tax applied to orders of their products. They currently only receive information about the order total without any breakdown of how fees were applied. This is a pretty basic necessity for vendors and granting them full Admin role is too big a leap, as they lose the filtering of orders that apply to them and end up seeing ALL orders, not to mention having access to way more sensitive information and controls.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add products to a category without an upload OR export a category and upload with items that need to be in it - and in order!

Wow, Netsuite is so much better at this. I need to be able to see what products are within a category and manipulate the data easily. I should be able to move items up and down (position them in a cat), add item skus easily and remove easily. This should all be done with ease but the options are not there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Product Layout by Categories

I seems sort of obvious to me that since we can add categories to our products, that they should be able to be sorted in order of those categories, not just be going to that category, but see them all in that order. Why wouldn't you want something like shirts, then hoodies, then shorts then long pants on the same page in order of category?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Multiple cancellation of orders

I need to be able to cancel multiple orders without going into each individual order. Currently on the WooCommerce "Orders" page, the drop down box in the top left does not include "Cancel Order". It only has things like, "Put on Hold", "Completed", "Move to Trash", etc. This was a problem recently when my eBayLink plugin starts making multiple orders and sending multiple emails from the one eBay order. I had to manually cancel 550 orders one at a time (made from 4 eBay orders). Moving to trash is not good enough as it does not adjust stock holdings nor…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr CARLOS I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong perso

I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr CARLOS I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To MR CARLOS has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: +1(585)6435360 . WhatsApp mr CARLOS +1(585)6435360, from , USA, and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. in SOUTH AFRICA, ,Botswana, TECHNICIAN WITH BEST SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION +27780171131 in france Mozambique,Zambia,Swaziland,,Zimbabwe,Lesoth

lTALY..UK,,(۝)AUTOMATIC SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION AND ACTIVATING POWDER FOR SALE +27780171131 in SOUTH AFRICA, ,Botswana, TECHNICIAN WITH BEST SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION +27780171131 in france Mozambique,Zambia,Swaziland,,Zimbabwe,Lesotho,Uganda,Limpo­po Bellv­ille Benon­i Bloem­fonte­in Boksb­urg Cape Town
    Cen­turio­n Durba­n East Londo­n Empan­geni Georg­e Germi­ston Ibhay­i­rg Katle­hong Kempt­on Park
    Kha­yelit­sa
    Pol­okwan­e Port Eliza­beth Potch­efstr­oom Preto­ria Randb­urg Roode­poort Ruste­nburg
    Seb­okeng Sosha­nguve Sowet­o Sprin­gbok Stell­enbos­ch Tembi­sa Thoho­yando­u Umlaz­i Uping­ton Vande­rbijl­park
    Ver­eenig­ing Welko­m Witba­nk Easte­rn Cape Free State Gaute­ng KwaZu­lu-Na­tal Mpuma­langa Zambi­a, Zimba­bawe

JOJO"Super automatic ssd chemicals solution,+27780171131 ?To purch­ase Best SSD CHEMICAL Solut­ion TO Clean Black Notes Dolla­rs WE ALSO? SALE CHEMI­CALS LIKE SSD AUTOA­MATIC
    SOL­UTION­ FORM CLEAN­ING BLACK DOLLA­RS…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How Does GS 85 Blood Sugar Works?

GS 85 Blood Sugar is concentrating on Inflammation that causes mitochondrial disintegration. Swelling is one of the primary driver of sicknesses that harm your organs, tissues, veins, and our digestive organs. It additionally influences our mitochondria, so our cells can not transform glucose into vitality. GS 85 Blood Sugar diminish the quantity of provocative cytokines which is making irritation and oxidation and increment the quantity of insusceptible calming cells in the body. The technique was produced explicitly to lessen unfortunate irritation, manage pulse and control triglycerides with terrible cholesterin. GS 85 Blood Sugar likewise expels terrible fat in the body…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. wooCommerce datawarehouse integration

Provide a set of database views that can be extracted into data warehouse -- https://www.crawlspider.com/woocommerce-reports

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Alternate Logo for Iphone Dark Mode

Option to upload a different light / dark logo for light / dark modes in Iphone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Oman Approved Ssd Chemical Supplier based in S.Africa +27785951180

AUTOMATIC SSD CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING DEFACE CURRENCYSSD chemical solution for cleaning deface note Activation powder, activation powder & ssd solution, best ssd for money, best ssd for the money, black currency cleaning chemical, black dollar cleaning chemical formula, black dollar cleaning chemical in india, black dollar cleaning machine, black money chemical, black money cleaning machine, black notes cleaning chemicals, buy ssd solution, chemical for cleaning black money, chemical to clean black money, chemical to clean money, chemical to wash black money, money cleaning chemicals, ssd automatic solution price, ssd chemical, ssd chemical for sale, ssd chemical price, ssd chemical price…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change product title in category page to H2 to H3

It would be a more SEO friendly approach to use the title of the product generated by the products loop inside the category page to be H3 instead of H2. This way we could use some H2 in the category description

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. User creation

I sell online courses on my site using sensei and woocommerce, Some time ago woocommerce created the username using the email when a user made a purchase on my site.

Now it is using the name and last name the issue is that is using spaces and dots for it, so it gets very confusing for the user.

Here are to examples of users created today on my site:

maximiliano.ponce de leon
    jose guadalupe.arce ibarra

As you can see this is not user friendly, it is very confusing for them.

Hope we can go back to the time when it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Benefits of Yooslim ?

Yooslim Avis evaluation: whilst taking into account getting greater healthy, the principle alternative that rings a bell is weight loss plan or exercising. those techniques were applied for quite a while, but, they're tedious. right here and there you want to attempt for a huge duration of time to gain your goal weight. alongside those strains, if you’re going to skirt this temporary fad, it’s smarter to be organized to buckle down for quite a while.Click Here https://santeavis.fr/yooslim/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow for tracking of on demand fulfillment in inventory

Please add a way to manage on demand fulfillment. I am an artist, and my customers order prints, which I then fulfill by going to my printer and having them made. Then I ship them once the printing is complete. I do not carry stock in these items, but I want to allow my customers to purchase them. The current inventory system does not allow you to set a 0 inventory without disabling the ability to purchase the item. An additional selection of "On Demand" would be useful to allow the item to be purchased, without having to select an…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ingredients of Ketogenic Accelerator ?

Ketogenic Accelerator whilst you spot the maximum vital loser you could have a look at that together with dropping pounds the contestants make huge emotional variations. Their attitudes each daywards themselves change and people dad and mom in fact see themselves as skinny humans. They adjust from a cannot do thoughts-set a can do attitude thru the direction of the show. They every day time even mend relationships with their households, no longer information to start with that those terrible relationships added everyday their extra weight problems.Click Here https://maximumenhancement.com/venture-ketogenic-accelerator/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base