WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to enter product prices as calculations/forms

I would greatly appreciate if one could enter product prices as calculations/forms (as already possible for shipping costs). Due to rounding, the prices and totals are off a lot of times.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Currency Converter Widget

Currency Converter Widget

Hello, would it be possible to be able to display the currency and the code together in the dropdown? e.g.
    AUD $ instead of just AUD
    CNY ¥ instead of just CNY

In the pricing it shows both - so why not in the dropdown ?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currency

The currency symbol in Bahrain is BHD, however it’s displayed in Arabic which doesn’t look proper in nom Arabic websites.. please add it a part of default currencies.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. show "in stock" text even when product is flagged as not purchaseable

show "in stock" or "out of stock" text even when product is flagged as not purchasable.

I.e. a product that cannot be shipped and we DO NOT WANT the customer to be able to purchase the product online however we would like to show that it is in our catalog and in or out of stock

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Product Orders Report

Hello, I need to find a way that I can generate a report of who purchased a particular item with a dated time frame. In the ASPDNSF Storefront world they refer to it as a "Product Orders Report." Fields would be "SKU | PRODUCT TITLE | PURCHASE DATE | ORDER NUMBER | CUSTOMER NAME | CUSTOMER EMAIL." I've found nothing in the Woo world that gives such basic order/product information, which is quite surprising considering how robust Woo is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Categories and products to have its own <ul> class

Categories and products to have its own <ul> class and not in same class example <ul class="products"> because if you use grid/list view toggle you can not change the category to stag grid and products to be list

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Include a marker for repeat customers

Could you add a feature that lets store owners know if a customer is a repeat customer? No one wants to start sorting out spreadsheets because it's not fun.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add a "Details" button next to "Add to Cart" button in the Shop page.

Please add a "Details" button next to "Add to Cart" button in the Shop page.

One of the problems I'm facing it that it's not obvious that a customer can't easily tell that they can get more information on a product by clicking on the image. All they see is a "Add to Cart" button.

Most people will NOT want to add a product to a cart that they don't have information about.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. making variation products define more easer

hi. i was using woocommerce product panel for making variation and a feature
    request came into my mind. it would be awesome if variation will be like
    date pickers so that we can access multiple variation with more ease. its
    frustrating for us to define 1000 to 10000 products in this way for
    example shoe size can be define easer with the size define in the date
    picker format and can be access more easily. i search date pickers and
    came with one hope it can help define better ui.
    https://felicegattuso.com/datedropper/

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. More status options

When an order is received, I would like to see it marked as “received” and then I change it “processing” when I start processing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Abilty to Add gramage of the products for packeging.

For example a customer ordered x kg of rice , xl of x bottles of coke.
    We need x package for this. Each package can lift up to x kg/lt.
    While check out system will add the how many package needed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Quantity or Weight option for user

Selling by quantity or by weight at the same Product so we can build food supermarket like :to give the user to buy tomatoes by quantity or by weight.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. GTIN and Brand Fields on Product Pages

Could you please consider adding GTIN/MPN and Brand fields as standard on product pages? Google and FB require this info to be included in XML feeds for advertised products and so at the moment we're having to create custom fields to capture this info. That's easy enough but then external plugins we frequently use don't see custom fields unless you purchase the pro version and some of those still don't see custom fields so it would make life a whole lot easier for us, and may others I'm sure, if these fields were readily available in the product data section…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Force Sell Variations Function

i add this idea to the costumizations / store enhancements because there is no option for Force Sale Extension.

So the idea its quite simple and can be done with some line of codes, the Force Sale Extension of woocommerce should have the function to set force sale also on variations, because as it is its only for simple products purposes, at this moment if you have a product with 2 or 3 variations eg Tshirt - Color Red & Color Black and you want to force sell a red hat for the red tshirt and black hat for black…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow images to be used in attributes

Would be great if WC allowed us to use images instead of text within the attributes area of a product.

It's achievable using plugins but this really should be a core feature out of the box.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please hire developers to escalate support to a higher tier.

Some work considered "custom" or developer-only by WooCommerce support is really not a Codeable.io situation. Sometimes we just need to know a quick thing or two and we'll be on our way. Like which slug to use for a function call and whatnot. Can we get a couple of developers for a Tier 2 support escalation scenario? I promise if it gets to writing actual code, I'll go hire a dev. Just need advice that Tier 1 isn't able to produce.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to import prices from other web store

It will be good if I can get prices from other web stores with same products as I have in my store. I will have more competitive prices with having this feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Local Pickup Email Templates / Ability to edit all email template text

I would like to see the ability to have separate emails based upon the shipping method selection, so if (for example) a customer selected local pickup, I should have the ability to change the email text.

Additionally, I would like to have the ability to edit ALL of the text within each WooCommerce email template and not just have "sections". I feel that a lot of users would like to edit their own messages completely and it would be great if you could support this feature instead of copying/editing PHP email templates and manually having to update each site when…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add total value of the stock.

Hi,

Would it be possible to add the total value in euros of the product catalog?

This will allow us to accurately assess the total value of our stock.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. basic option that should be totally free

hello

whocommerce works like a charm but theres one thing need to be changes asap

i can't understand why the biggest e-commerce solution for the biggest e-commerce platform, makes basic variation pricing difficult in purpose.. why it is not possible to add a basic markup for each variation and have it added to the basic product price.. it us the most basic feature whocommerce should have for free.. i was amazed to discover that in year 2020 the biggest e-commerce platform makes users enter manually the pricing for multiple variations in purpose

i really think this such basic feature should…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base