WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cities dropdown

I think cities dropdown features should be added at woocommerce checkout page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Change product title in category page to H2 to H3

It would be a more SEO friendly approach to use the title of the product generated by the products loop inside the category page to be H3 instead of H2. This way we could use some H2 in the category description

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Increase the number of products on the home page with powerpack

Increase the number of products on the home page with powerpack,
    If I wanted to place more than 12 products on sale I can't do it, it would be convenient to be able to get at least up to 50.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Responsive WooCommerce Theme Development

High Definition Responsive store Design and Development
    Highly Scalable WooCommerce layouts
    SEO optimized themes for search-friendliness
    PSD / Sketch / AI to WooCommerce Theme Conversion

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add products to a category without an upload OR export a category and upload with items that need to be in it - and in order!

Wow, Netsuite is so much better at this. I need to be able to see what products are within a category and manipulate the data easily. I should be able to move items up and down (position them in a cat), add item skus easily and remove easily. This should all be done with ease but the options are not there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow manual product sorting in each category separately?

Product sorting relies on the default menu_order property, which unfortunate can keep only value at a time. Giving that if a product belongs to multiple categories, only the very last sorting order value will be held, everything else will be overwritten. In other words, if you set sorting for the products which belong to a category, going to the next one will remove the order you set previously.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Be able to decide whether the sidebar should be end up on the bottom of the mobile view or on the top.

Be able to decide whether the sidebar should be end up on the bottom of the mobile view or on the top.

Often, the sidebar will include a widget for searching and filtering products in the shop. So it should be able to have it on the top of the shop page, rather than on the now fixed bottom on the mobile view.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Snorless

Is dit jullie manier van mensen oplichten
    De site zo aanpassen dat er niet meer gereageerd kan worden word het te heet onder je voeten en dan nog te durven zeggen dat we weer zoveel mensen tevreden hebben gesteld ********* oplichters zijn jullie

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow Vendor Admins the ability to see shipping fee and sales tax applied to their orders. Currently only site Admins are able to see this.

Allow Vendor Admins the ability to see shipping fees and sales tax applied to orders of their products. They currently only receive information about the order total without any breakdown of how fees were applied. This is a pretty basic necessity for vendors and granting them full Admin role is too big a leap, as they lose the filtering of orders that apply to them and end up seeing ALL orders, not to mention having access to way more sensitive information and controls.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New Product Types : "Sample"

It would be nice for a next update to have a new product type for free products. The idea is to be able to hide these products from reports (as they are free).

That product type could be called “sample product” and would be out of reports.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multiple cancellation of orders

I need to be able to cancel multiple orders without going into each individual order. Currently on the WooCommerce "Orders" page, the drop down box in the top left does not include "Cancel Order". It only has things like, "Put on Hold", "Completed", "Move to Trash", etc. This was a problem recently when my eBayLink plugin starts making multiple orders and sending multiple emails from the one eBay order. I had to manually cancel 550 orders one at a time (made from 4 eBay orders). Moving to trash is not good enough as it does not adjust stock holdings nor…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In singel product page thumbnails below main image are cutted to square by default. But why?

In single product page thumbnails below main image are cutted to square by default. But why? Our models heads are cutted off in this way and this is not nice. Let's do it like before: thumbnails height is not fixed. (size is not always 100x100 px but 100x120 for example, same proportion like in main image.) I know it is possible to set up this if you are programmer, but there must be some easy way to do this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make Min/Max Quantities Variable by User Type/Username...

It would be great to be able to set different min or max quantities per user type or username, so (for example) some clients that might be smaller and starting out could order smaller min quantities of an item if needed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sort and display products by in stock!

Add a function that enables you to display products that are in stock first before the out of stock items are displayed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make WooCommerce product filter widgets pair with the WooCommerce products shortcode

At the moment the WooCommerce widgets only appear on shop, tag, category, etc… pages. It would be useful if they could appear elsewhere when you use the WooCommerce product shortcode.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. complete incoming order-status control

An easy way to set the order 'status' for all incoming orders

I have spent hours researching how to add/modify a simple code snippet to automatically have all incoming orders set to 'processing' and still haven't really found an easy solution

I think it would be great to be able to have complete control over incoming order status settings in particular setting 'on-hold' orders so that clients can 'run a tab' so to speak and pay after a period of time or be able to do direct bank deposits and then not have to manually change their order to processing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Product Layout by Categories

I seems sort of obvious to me that since we can add categories to our products, that they should be able to be sorted in order of those categories, not just be going to that category, but see them all in that order. Why wouldn't you want something like shirts, then hoodies, then shorts then long pants on the same page in order of category?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. email a friend

Visitors able to share your products via email.

Similar to this, but within the Woo platform, not 3rd party (and out of date): https://wordpress.org/plugins/share-woocommerce-email/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a time field to the sale scheduling

It would be really helpful if there was a time field added to sale scheduling. Right not there's only a date and it makes it really confusing to know when a sale will be ending. Also, it would be nice to have sales start or end at times other than midnight.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base