WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. have a single payment gateway that could use amazon and paypal

it would be nice not to fight to get multiple payment gateways for Amazon and PayPal

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Accept Credit Cards with PayPal Adaptive Payments

Current with PayPal Adaptive Payments, the user must leave the site and go to PayPal to complete the transaction. It would be nice if you had similar options to your other PayPal extensions that keep the user on the site to process a credit card payment through PayPal.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pay when item/items delivered

Hello our Company is beginning to branch out a bit into e-commerce and we plan on introducing your product to a lot of potential clients. Before we could do that we need to test woocommerce for ourself...We have not fully yet.

One key thing I need to point out is that paypal does not accept our currency as a paying currency (XCD/EC) which means Eastern Caribbean Currency. Because of that the main method of pay will be credit card but that is not ideal.

Is there a possible way for buyers to pay when items are delivered to them? They…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Realex Redirect Gateway - Add Carte Bleu/Maestro's logos

Add the possibily to display the Carte Bleu and Maestro's logo using the dedicated field "Accepted Card Logos" in the settings of Realex Redirect gateway

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Improved Woocommerce / Stripe / Quickbooks interaction

I have a feature request for Woocommerce and how it interacts with Stripe. I don’t think it’s possible unless Woocommerce, Stripe, and the plugin developer work on it together. However, I know it would save me a lot of time, and I think it would save a lot of other people a lot of time.

Is there any chance you could work on this together to make it happen?

When a sale is made, I would like what ultimately becomes the “class” in my Quickbooks register for the credit to be the name of the product. E.g., “As It Is…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Checkout method Authorize.net Simple Checkout

Use the simple checkout version of Authorize.net, it would be like the PayPal payment option, entering the payment / credit card details on the authorize.net website instead of the local website. Using this implementation would bypass any PCI Compliance issues and no SSL would be required.

http://developer.authorize.net/api/simplecheckout/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Recurring Billing to PayPal PayFlow Pro

So we can use it with Memberships.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add PaymentExpress as a payment gateway for Subscriptions

PaymentExpress is one of the most used payment gateway in New Zealand and Subscriptions is very used plugin.
    It would be a great solution for New Zealand to have this two working together.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. integration for EMS+ payment

I would like to see integration for EMS+ payment processing as they are one of the few that accept E-cig merchants. especially since almost every other payment gateway featured on woocommerce has banned us. They provide APIs and low processing rates...they already work with shopify/volusion etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add transaction # tracking to Beanstream

I would love to see the Beanstream Payment Gateway updated to allow for transaction numbers to be auto-populated into WooCommerce Orders! (Thanks!)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make radio's instead of dropdown in WooCommerce Mollie

I noticed that some people are choosing the wrong bank when using iDEAL as a payment method, perhaps they scroll too fast through the dropdown menu in which you choose your bank, or the dropdown menu isn't easy to use enough on a smartphone.

So, perhaps you can build in an option to show the bank-list in a list with radio buttons??
    That would perhaps decrease the number of orders that go wrong.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Take offline payments with PayPal for products in WooCommerce

Much like Square (https://woocommerce.com/products/square/) it would extremely useful for us to be able to take offline payments with PayPal and have everything integrated and synced.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Payment Gateway for Heidelpay

It would be very nice to have a gateway which provides the international payment provider Heidelpay. They offers many different payment options without need to have a contract with each payment service.
    Some interessting for this gateway would be:
    SEPA direct debit
    SOFORT
    giropay
    credit card
    PayPal

Many european users would love it!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Should add bitcoin as payment method

Just like other payment methods are available. Why not Bitcoin?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Woocommerce PayFast Payment Reference

I think it would be very useful if there can be an option to choose what the payment reference should be. For example the order number as it is unique therefore if it happens that there are 2 similar orders on the same day it will be easier to identify the buyer from payment.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hubtel Checkout Payment Gateway

Is anyone interested in a new payment gateway for Ghana? Because I have one developed and wanted to know how interested you may be if I was to submit it to the WooCommerce Marketplace.

Please share your comments or votes.

Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 3D Secure for CyberSource Payment Gateway

Add 3D Secure Protocol for CyberSource Payment Gateway

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stripe SEPA Subscriptions

SEPA is a so-called asynchronous payment method that takes up to 5 working days to be credited. This means that successive subscriptions are paused if a payment is not executed until the key date. In the interests of the customer, the booking of successive subscriptions should be made 7 days before the deadline so that the customer can enjoy a continuous experience with his membership.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base