WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mygate subscriptions support

You already developed thr Mygate payment gateway plugin and it works fine. The problem is that it doesnt support subscriptions at the moment. We bought this plugin, but its useless to us at the moment as we recurring payments. I think it is very close to do this as it does try todo the recur payment but fails with an error.
    Please modify it to support subscriptions. It should only take a few hours work.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save PayPal Payer information in Order Metadata

When a user pays with PayPal, the PayPal email, first name and last name are not saved as part of the order metadata. Since the these values may be different than the values for the logged in user they should be saved as part of the order metadata. This payer data is sent back in IPN response.

There is also no way to customize the code to handle this as there are no hooks in the WooCommerce code for this: woocommerce\includes\gateways\paypal\includes\class-wc-gateway-paypal-ipn-handler.php.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pesapal and Rave Payment Gateways

Hi, maybe you could be interested in implementing the Rave and Pesapal payment gateways into woocommerce. These are available in a number of African countries which could be a great addition to payment options for African merchants like me that's using woocommerce.
    https://ravepay.co
    https://www.pesapal.com

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Scan Card - Stripe Payment Gateway

Dunno if its possible via any browser but you guys could try to add a camera feature to scan card to the stripe gateway to scan card for faster checkout.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. UPI Payment Gateway for India

Indian Banking system has implemented UPI Payment system in 2016 - 17. Instead of making lots of separate payment gateway, one base UPI payment gateway will work with every indian bank and Payment wallet apps. That will reduce lots of additional work for separate payment gateways.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WooCommerce Purchase Order - Manually Add Order

When a customer places a order, it works fine however if an admin want's to manually add a order, there is no feild to add the purchase order number.

Because WooCommerce offers the ability to add a manual order, this is a must have!

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add buy now buttons of stripe in the shop and other product archives

I installed WooCommerce Stripe Gateway and I can see the Buy Now button fine on the single product pages. I can not see the buy now button on the main shop products though.

Is it possible to add the buy now button also to items in the shop (archive) like it is shown in the screenshot here?
    https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/stripe/

It would be very useful to have.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Paypal script should only run on cart and checkout pages

I enabled PayPal Checkout but now the script runs on every page including my homepage which slows down the site. Shouldn't that only run on the cart and checkout pages?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stripe & Buyer's Email for Admin/Phone Orders

When taking an admin / phone order for a customer, the plugin sends the admin's email (or whoever was logged in) as "charged" in your local Stripe account, when in reality it is the buyer's email which should be sent (although both display in the Stripe Payment log). i.e. let's say I take a phone order for a customer. Stripe processes the payment with the user email in two fields [of local data], although my [admin] email as "charged" in your [local Stripe] "Payments" page. Ideally would always be the user email getting sent to Stripe for admin/phone orders

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How about a transaction fee collection feature?

In some e-commerce plugins (I'm thinking MarketPress specifically) it's possible for a store network owner to set up a per order transaction fee for subsite store owners. Shopify has the same thing going on, charging a certain percentage for each order. In MarketPress this only works when using Paypal as gateway, but it would be nice to somehow make this gateway independent.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. FirstData Hosted Checkout

I would like to see the ability to use the FirstData Hosted Checkout option - (see https://www.firstdatapartners.com/citi/products/fdgg-hostedcheckout.php) - minimizes any PCI compliance issues - no need for SSL cert, etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Credit Suisse

Payment gateway for Credit Suisse.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Paypal Pro for Germany

Hi, would be nice to have Paypal Pro also for Germany.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bookkeeping/POS + Payment Integration with Intuit (Quickbooks Online)

The extension payment gateway for Intuit by SkyVerge for WooCommerce is great, now if we could go the next level and integrate the accounting side would make this a very valued addition!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Display "Accepted Card Icons" on Checkout Form

The plugin should display card icons for all the options chosen in plugin settings here : http://cld.wthms.co/wS28/2r938yqp

It currently shows input fields for card details but does not specify the card types that user accepts

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Affini Pay

Add Affini Pay to your commerce platform.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Shipping Checkout - Add Selection for Customer Shipping Account Number

In the shipping checkout process, add a feature allowing customers who have their own shipping service/account to put in their account number in for the shipping service of their choice for UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, etc.. so when I print the shipping label I can charge their account.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PremiumWebCart

Shopping Cart that integrates well with WishList Member http://www.premiumwebcart.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base