WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring ecommerce payment gateways to Africa

we are located in Zanzibar have BIG problems to activate our eshop we try so for more than 2 years.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Commbank

A payment gateway for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Credit Card Type to Intuit QBMS Payment Gateway

The Intuit QBMS Payment Gateway has worked very well so far. However, I would like to suggest that the plugin show the type of credit card instead of "via credit card" in the Woocommerce order list (e.g. "via American Express"). QBMS usually separates American Express from the rest of the daily batch. Right now the only way to find out what transactions are American Express is to login to QBMS website and look for individual transactions. Implementing this will make Quickbooks reconciliation much easier and less time consuming.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Woocommerce Ogone Gateway - Bug report

Error on SHASIGN when processing the response from Ogone.
    After investigation line 288 requires unset of additional parameters page_id and order-received:

unset( $sha_sign_params['key'], $sha_sign_params['page_id'], $sha_sign_params['order-received'], $sha_sign_params['wc-api'], $sha_sign_params['orderID'], $sha_sign_params['SHASIGN'] );

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. itransact gateway integration

I use itransact as my payment gateway. I would love to use woo commerce. It's a totally simple gateway. Could you create integration for it? Thanks so much.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PayPal recurring feature

Hi all,

We would like somebody to integrate the PayPal recurring profiles features for the standard PayPal Gateway that works with automatic subscription module for WordPress. I guess the standard module works only with digital goods?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. events

One of the most import features I require for my site is the ability to pre-authorize charges and then at a certain date/time, either complete the charge or release the pre-authorization. I also need to be able to change/switch/replace the button from "Reserve" (meaning pre-authorize) to "Buy" (meaning charge now) once a defined number of "Reserve" pre-authorizations have been filled.
    Also, can the button placed in various places like WooEvents, WooCommerce Products, and WooCommerce Bookings?
    I already purchased Authorize.net CIM and Woo Pre-orders but that still doesn't do what I need it to do.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. possibility to request the invoice features

I need the possibility to insert fiscal code ad others info in the payment invoice

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create an option for payment in woocommerce which will generate a code reference that the user will use to go deposit money in the bank acc

Create an option for payment in woocommerce which will generate a code reference that the user will use to go deposit money in the bank acc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Spend a $value on anything in store and receive another $valueB off an item (priced from $valueB +)

Spend a $value on anything in store and receive another $valueB off an item (priced from $valueB +)

we want to have a promo where you get a free umbrella but the are different price ranges so i would be good to allow for a dollar value off the discounted product based on spending a required value

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi? I would suggest that you incorporate payment gateways for East Africa and the rest of the developing world.

Current payment gateways are designed for developed countries. The developing world however is more into the cheaper mobile payment and SMS methods. Incorporating mobile technologies for online payments would be the way to go as cards are out of reach for many. This market has also better profits if only one bought in local currency instead of the US$ which eats a chunk out of profits.
    Adios!
    Peter N KImondo
    adios-ea.com/contact-us/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add LiqPay gateway plugin

It will be very cool if you add liqpay payment gateway to your system (liqpay.com). It is Ukraine's largest bank Privatbank payment system for P2P commerce.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add capture or authorize payments options to eWay Payment Gateway extension

My requirement is that capture or authorize payments options to the eWay Payment Gateway Extension. Can you please look for this feature and emded this feature into the eWay Payment Gateway Extension?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PAYM

Paym is a mobile payment system provided by banks and building societies in the United Kingdom.[1] Recipients are identified by their mobile phone number instead of bank details such as sort code and account number. Ability to allow email containing mobile no and invoice no

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Commonwealth eCommerce

Would LOVE to have a Commonwealth eCommerce extension available within Australia!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. GoCardless payment gateway - Order should not create if user never pay on GoCardless screen

Order created without any status after user rejected to pay via GoCardless after GoCardless screen was triggered. Suggest order summary page has a clearer status and if user never pay on GoCardlesss screen, order should not be created.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add authorization to Simplify Commerce plug in

In Simplify Commerce you do not have authorization option

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. MyPos virtual api payment plugin for WooCommerce

I would like a plugin that can connect WooCommerce with MyPos

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base