WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please do NOT force use of PayPal Smart Buttons in next release

I have a message in my admin saying:

“PayPal Checkout with new Smart Payment Buttons™ gives your customers the power to pay the way they want without leaving your site.
    The existing buttons will be removed in the next release. Please upgrade to Smart Payment Buttons on the PayPal Checkout settings page.”

I disabled the smart buttons because they confuse customers. I had customers complain that PayPal was the only payment method even though it’s not. What happens is that the “smart button” makes the payment button PayPal branded (when the PayPal payment method is selected), giving the impression that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Paypoint Gateway sending cart products to Paypoint Server

Paypoint can include the products in their confirmation email to the vendor, but at present the parameter is not sent to Paypoint. This would make for quicker processing where vendors simply use the Paypoint email as order and payment confirmation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MyPos virtual api payment plugin for WooCommerce

I would like a plugin that can connect WooCommerce with MyPos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add capture or authorize payments options to eWay Payment Gateway extension

My requirement is that capture or authorize payments options to the eWay Payment Gateway Extension. Can you please look for this feature and emded this feature into the eWay Payment Gateway Extension?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bookkeeping/POS + Payment Integration with Intuit (Quickbooks Online)

The extension payment gateway for Intuit by SkyVerge for WooCommerce is great, now if we could go the next level and integrate the accounting side would make this a very valued addition!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. payment with Credit card or Master card from WooCommerce

Are there any options in WooCommerce to allow payment from Credit card or Master Card?
    Perhaps this payment options would help people pay more easily.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Tigo Money Bolivia Plugin

We have developed a free GPL plugin for Tigo Money Bolivia Gateway and it would be great if Woocommerce users can find it in your Plugin repository. The adrress for the plugin is: https://github.com/vevende/woocommerce-gateway-tigomoney/archive/v2.5.zip

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Credit Card Type to Intuit QBMS Payment Gateway

The Intuit QBMS Payment Gateway has worked very well so far. However, I would like to suggest that the plugin show the type of credit card instead of "via credit card" in the Woocommerce order list (e.g. "via American Express"). QBMS usually separates American Express from the rest of the daily batch. Right now the only way to find out what transactions are American Express is to login to QBMS website and look for individual transactions. Implementing this will make Quickbooks reconciliation much easier and less time consuming.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add the ability to add multiple payment methods to one Payment Gateway

Currently it is only possible to have 1 payment method per gateway. In other words a gateway equals a payment method.

I must admit, that's the idea after a 'gateway' still it would be nice if a gateway could show their payment methods directly in checkout without having to make a huge workaround to make that happen.

Love to hear feedback.

Sinc,

WJ

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PayPal recurring feature

Hi all,

We would like somebody to integrate the PayPal recurring profiles features for the standard PayPal Gateway that works with automatic subscription module for WordPress. I guess the standard module works only with digital goods?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Jumio Netswipe

Uses webcam to "swipe" credit cards. http://jumio.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Split the bill

I have a site that has multiple users. With digital wallets.
    I also have business customers who sells services and products.
    Is there anyway that one individual service or product can be bought by multiple people. So effectively they are splitting the cost. Like paying for a group experience. And that coats 100 and each her pays 25 each.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. events

One of the most import features I require for my site is the ability to pre-authorize charges and then at a certain date/time, either complete the charge or release the pre-authorization. I also need to be able to change/switch/replace the button from "Reserve" (meaning pre-authorize) to "Buy" (meaning charge now) once a defined number of "Reserve" pre-authorizations have been filled.
    Also, can the button placed in various places like WooEvents, WooCommerce Products, and WooCommerce Bookings?
    I already purchased Authorize.net CIM and Woo Pre-orders but that still doesn't do what I need it to do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide gateway for Liqpay please..

I work with a new charity organisation in Ukraine, and our charity bank account is with Privat Bank, the largest bank in Ukraine. Their recommended payment gateway for receiving donations is LiqPay, which does not have a plugin for WordPress. Can you include this service please? I am not sure if you have other solutions that can work in Ukraine, but LiqPay offers commission free to charities.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Front End Event Post Submission Form For Calendars - includes Payment Gateway

A plugin that works with most or all current popular WordPress Calendar plugins.

This WooCommerce plugin provides a "front-end" calender event post submission form that allows posting an event to the calendar for free or for a fee.

When for a fee, a payment processing form is used that works with most payment processors as PayPal, Square, Stripe, Braintree and others.

When the post is for a fee, a person pays for the submission and the post is not be submitted until payment is successful, then it is submitted.

This front-end submission form should provide teh website owner the option…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. possibility to request the invoice features

I need the possibility to insert fiscal code ad others info in the payment invoice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Credit Suisse

Payment gateway for Credit Suisse.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Refund GoCarless orders

Currently refunding GoCarless orders doesn't work. We get an error "This is forbidden".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Encrypt SagePay encryption password in database

The SagePay encryption password is currently stored in plain text in the database. Please add encryption for improved security.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base