WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PAYM

Paym is a mobile payment system provided by banks and building societies in the United Kingdom.[1] Recipients are identified by their mobile phone number instead of bank details such as sort code and account number. Ability to allow email containing mobile no and invoice no

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Commonwealth eCommerce

Would LOVE to have a Commonwealth eCommerce extension available within Australia!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. GoCardless payment gateway - Order should not create if user never pay on GoCardless screen

Order created without any status after user rejected to pay via GoCardless after GoCardless screen was triggered. Suggest order summary page has a clearer status and if user never pay on GoCardlesss screen, order should not be created.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add authorization to Simplify Commerce plug in

In Simplify Commerce you do not have authorization option

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. MyPos virtual api payment plugin for WooCommerce

I would like a plugin that can connect WooCommerce with MyPos

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. PayPal Adaptive Payments — Ability to choose who pays fees in Chained Payment

There is currently no option in the Paypal Adaptive Payments plugin to set who pays the PayPal fees in chained payments. It would be nice to be able to set it so that the Primary Receiver pays all fees (PRIMARYRECEIVER) — currently the plugin doesn’t use the ‘feesPayer’ field so it defaults to sharing the fees across all receivers (EACHRECEIVER).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With the new paypal.me, it would be great to be able to add that option as payment versus using an email address.

With the new paypal.me, it would be great to be able to add that option as payment versus using an email address. As of now, you can only put an email address in for paypal and not a url. Hoping you'll change this soon as so many folks are signing up for their own paypal.me accounts and it's easy to do for goods and services. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. WePay integration and WePay compatible with Wordpress/Woothemes

So simple, the way it works with sites like GoFundMe would increase conversion incredibly over PayPal. Nothing kills my conversion like PayPal does. They are real good at declining perfectly good cards if clients do not log in.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adding funds to the order amount for Credit Card Authorization

Needing a means to add (hidden) additional funds to the order for adjustments to the order. ie Merchandise amount $100 and shipping charges are $10. I would like the ability to add an amount to this to cover higher shipping charges. Instead of the authorization being $110, I would like the authorization to be $125. That way if the shipping charges need to be increased then I know that the funds are there to cover it. This technique is similar to what restaurants and gas stations use when you initially get credit card approval.

Hopfully that this link will describe…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Realizzare un estensione per il nuovo social commerce "SixthContinent"

Salve sono un agente di "SixthContinent" il nuovo social network commercile , ho un'idea da proporre ai sviluppatorori di "woocommerce" perché non sviluppate come avete fatto per Amazon , un estensione per un nuovo metodo di pagamento , tramite una nuova piattaforma commerciale che si chiama SixthContinent. Se volete avere dei contatti collaborativi con gli ingegneri , scrivetemi su aniello.tufano@sixthcontinentagents.com , i miei clienti utilizzano già le vostre estensioni. Cordiali saluti Aniello

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Replace get_currentuserinfo() with wp_get_current_user() to work with WP 4.5

The function getcurrentuserinfo has been deprecated as of WordPress version 4.5 and replaced with wpgetcurrentuser().

The function is used in "woocommerce-getway-paypal-pro/woocommerce-getway-paypal-pro.php" line 157 and line 184 in version 4.4.2 of the plugin.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Tigo Money Bolivia Plugin

We have developed a free GPL plugin for Tigo Money Bolivia Gateway and it would be great if Woocommerce users can find it in your Plugin repository. The adrress for the plugin is: https://github.com/vevende/woocommerce-gateway-tigomoney/archive/v2.5.zip

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Alipay cross border payment gateway settlement currency

We are selling product in New Zealand Dollar. But Woocommerce Alipay cross boarder plugin doesn't have NZ dollar as settlement currency. It's urgent. Can someone please help? I am not sure how soon Woocommerce will add NZD. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Control over the Pay link on an invoice

It would be good to have control of the Pay link when sending invoices. At the moment it returns to the checkout page which doesn't suit every gateway (mainly Sagepay in the UK). I would like the option to return to a basket or billing information page. Sagepay requires fully formed billing info from the referring site, which isn't always available when generating invoices. Returning the invoice to the checkout page rather than the billing info page makes the Sagepay gateway instantly fail.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Forte.Net a US Payment Gateway for Credit Cards and eChecks - www.forte.net

Forte.Net a US Payment Gateway for Credit Cards and eChecks - www.forte.net

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Recurring Billing to Vitrual Card Services Plugin for integration with Woocommerce Subscriptions

As the title suggests I would love the ability to be able to offer recurring billing through Woocommerce Subscriptions using Virtual Card Services.

VCS already offer recurring billing in their back end and an integration with Woocommerce subscriptions would be amazing as a SOuth African business, as other options such as PayPal are not viable to our market.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Paypal Adaptive Payments better integration with vendors

This plugin should take the vendor paypal information from their store setup, rather than requiring them to manually enter in their paypal details in each product.

Current manual system has the possibility of vendor forgetting to add their paypal details (or mistyping), as well as being an unnecessary extra step for them.

Also it seems the vendor has the ability to choose the commission %, which could cause problems if they enter in a value different to the agreement they have with the site admin.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add PayPal payouts per product

Why not just make it possible for me as a shop manager to add an paypal e-mailaddress and a commission rate per product. Then I could set up a multivendor mini system in minutes. If it could connect to Stripe I would love it. The multivendor systems are so big.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. SagePay Form/Direct plugin turn off postcode validation in test mode

When using the SagePay Form/Direct plugin from WooCommerce in Test mode it should switch off postcode validation.

Reason: Sagepay test credit card data requires a three digit postcode to be entered in order to process a test transaction. This three digit postcode would fail UK postcode validation rules in WooCommerce thus preventing any testing of the process through the SagePay gateway

The postcode validation should then be turned back on when setting the SagePay plugin into live mode.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base