WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the ability to add multiple payment methods to one Payment Gateway

Currently it is only possible to have 1 payment method per gateway. In other words a gateway equals a payment method.

I must admit, that's the idea after a 'gateway' still it would be nice if a gateway could show their payment methods directly in checkout without having to make a huge workaround to make that happen.

Love to hear feedback.

Sinc,

WJ

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PayPal recurring feature

Hi all,

We would like somebody to integrate the PayPal recurring profiles features for the standard PayPal Gateway that works with automatic subscription module for WordPress. I guess the standard module works only with digital goods?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Jumio Netswipe

Uses webcam to "swipe" credit cards. http://jumio.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the withdrawal date and time under the first and last name of the person who comes to take their order to the address of the shop

Add the withdrawal date and time under the first and last name of the person on the APPS who comes to take their order to the address of the shop. At this time we don't this important information. When the costumer pick up ? And what time he pick up !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Split the bill

I have a site that has multiple users. With digital wallets.
    I also have business customers who sells services and products.
    Is there anyway that one individual service or product can be bought by multiple people. So effectively they are splitting the cost. Like paying for a group experience. And that coats 100 and each her pays 25 each.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Shipping Checkout - Add Selection for Customer Shipping Account Number

In the shipping checkout process, add a feature allowing customers who have their own shipping service/account to put in their account number in for the shipping service of their choice for UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, etc.. so when I print the shipping label I can charge their account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. events

One of the most import features I require for my site is the ability to pre-authorize charges and then at a certain date/time, either complete the charge or release the pre-authorization. I also need to be able to change/switch/replace the button from "Reserve" (meaning pre-authorize) to "Buy" (meaning charge now) once a defined number of "Reserve" pre-authorizations have been filled.
    Also, can the button placed in various places like WooEvents, WooCommerce Products, and WooCommerce Bookings?
    I already purchased Authorize.net CIM and Woo Pre-orders but that still doesn't do what I need it to do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Provide gateway for Liqpay please..

I work with a new charity organisation in Ukraine, and our charity bank account is with Privat Bank, the largest bank in Ukraine. Their recommended payment gateway for receiving donations is LiqPay, which does not have a plugin for WordPress. Can you include this service please? I am not sure if you have other solutions that can work in Ukraine, but LiqPay offers commission free to charities.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What is Euphoric CBD Pain Cream?

What does Euphoric CBD Pain Cream use to repair your skin? To begin with, it utilizes capable creams to bring your gleam back. Genuinely, just by resupplying the correct dampness to your skin, you in a split second look brighter and more lifted. In any case, most drugstore and even retail chain creams utilize lotions that stop up pores. Also, this prompts things like pimples and a far more atrocious appearance. Nonetheless, this cream doesn't utilize saturates that substantial. It utilizes the right, lightweight lotions that are as yet viable without obstructing pores and prompting more issues. Euphoric CBD Pain…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Front End Event Post Submission Form For Calendars - includes Payment Gateway

A plugin that works with most or all current popular WordPress Calendar plugins.

This WooCommerce plugin provides a "front-end" calender event post submission form that allows posting an event to the calendar for free or for a fee.

When for a fee, a payment processing form is used that works with most payment processors as PayPal, Square, Stripe, Braintree and others.

When the post is for a fee, a person pays for the submission and the post is not be submitted until payment is successful, then it is submitted.

This front-end submission form should provide teh website owner the option…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. possibility to request the invoice features

I need the possibility to insert fiscal code ad others info in the payment invoice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Credit Suisse

Payment gateway for Credit Suisse.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WHMCS Integration

It would totally rock if there was an extension that allowed WooCommerce purchases to directly post to whmcs fields that we specify. Shouldn't be too hard. I know that lots of non-profits use whmcs.

For a plugin like this I think it would be reasonable to charge a higher fee than normal (i.e. $100)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Refund GoCarless orders

Currently refunding GoCarless orders doesn't work. We get an error "This is forbidden".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Encrypt SagePay encryption password in database

The SagePay encryption password is currently stored in plain text in the database. Please add encryption for improved security.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Woocommerce Ogone Gateway - Bug report

Error on SHASIGN when processing the response from Ogone.
    After investigation line 288 requires unset of additional parameters page_id and order-received:

unset( $sha_sign_params['key'], $sha_sign_params['page_id'], $sha_sign_params['order-received'], $sha_sign_params['wc-api'], $sha_sign_params['orderID'], $sha_sign_params['SHASIGN'] );

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. DPS PX Pay Gateway nz

http://www.paymentexpress.com/ integration please (new zealand). WordPress e-commerce has an add-on for it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Update GoCardless to use the latest set_pyament_method() in WooCommerce Subscriptions

As above, update GoCardless to use the latest methods

This will ensure compatibility with WooCommerce subscriptions importer and CSV importer, as well as allow more powerful manual admin changes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base