WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Built in limit to Credit Card retries to prevent Credit Card stuffing

We're getting slammed by a bot attempting to test credit cards. 999 retries with different cards within an hour. (Moneris, but applies to any CC processor.)

A configurable limit to the number of retries allowed would help. (Five to ten would be suggested.) After that a message to contact shop customer support.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to use payment plans for specific customers.

I want to use payment plans in my website from:

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-deposits/

However, I want that the payment plans would only work for some of the customers, not all.

Now, how can I consider the payment plans for specific customers, please?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MOTO payment for Stripe

Stripe itself does support (phone orders) MOTO payments from Stripe dashboard. However, the payment gateway doesn’t. It is quite important function to have as we are UK based e-commerce and do take phone orders from EEA/UK customers which triggers SCA regulation when pay as customers as Stripe gateway does allow us to mark it (transaction) as a MOTO order. I am sure it will cause problems to all EEA/UK E-commerce owners for phone ordering.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automatic connection of Stripe - make more than 4 accounts available

When using the Connect to Stripe button on the WooCommerce settings page for Stripe, I am taken to another page to select the Stripe account I want to connect. However the interface only allows for 4 Stripe accounts to be shown. For developers like me who are on many many Stripe accounts for various clients, this doesn't work because it only shows the 4 oldest accounts and there is no way to scroll down or show more to access additional accounts we have access to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stripe Payment Gateway - Add an option to customize which icons are shown

It would be great if there was an option to customize which card icons are shown and possibly choose alternate icons and hide ones that you don't want shown

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. What Is The Best Derma Progenix Anti-Aging?

Plainly, typically, the fundamental thing that evoked an energetic reaction when you saw the notification for this thing is refined Derma Progenix Price work? Also, that is the thing that we need to respond to in the due deals concerning you today. Like we said before all else, an enemy of making things is generally comparable to its beautifications. In addition, as a rule, the higher the retail cost of a thing, the better the embellishments are. Considering, is that fundamental for Nolatreve also? Really, we aren't unbelievably staggered by the embellishments now. Since, while it solicitations to utilize collagen-boosting…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why does WooCommerce PayPal Payments plugin not show the merchant fee taken out on the admin order page?

WooCommerce PayPal Payments plugin needs to show the merchant fee taken out on the admin order page. Like the original paypal plugin shows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pinnacle Science Testoboost Reviews Does it Work?

Pinnacle Science Testoboost Reviews: - You want apex exhibitions in the weight room and furthermore room. However when you are managing low testosterone or simply don't seem to have a similar actual mastery as every other person, you need an increment. Which is the reason you require the Pinnacle Science Testo Boost Pills to assist you with raising testosterone and lift your exhibitions! With this mind boggling recipe, you can acquire apex weight room just as room encounters in a snap. Notwithstanding, the absolute best way of perceiving how this recipe capacities is to give it a shot your own!…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. SecureTrading payment gateway for Woocommerce

SecureTrading are a UK payment gateway provider, and are quite 'developer-friendly'. We'd like to use them for two woocommerce sites we're currently building

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. PayU India Payment Gateway plugin !

Their are no payment gateway plugins available with for India except the CCavenue plugin.

Please take this development on priority. I can provide you the test account with the integration document for PayU India.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Be prepared for Facebook payment gateway.

Facebook acquired Paypal Exec and have declared that they are developing a Facebook payment system.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Pay with Amazon / Amazon Payments - Integrate with Social Login plugin

The Pay with Amazon plugin requires users to sign-in/up before they complete their purchase.

The login button is shown at the top of the checkout page.

Only users who login with Amazon payments and only if they used the button provided by this plugin, are allowed to complete a payment.

On the contrast, the Social Login plugin allows users to login with various providers and the button placement is different.

You should:
    1. Add an option on the Amazon plugin to disable the login option
    2. Allow amazon checkout for any authenticated user, regardless of their authentication method (facebook, google,…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve security for 1st time payment by using Shared API instead of Transparent API

When a user uses the credit card for the first time in the system, forward him to the eway PCI1 compliant shared authority, (shared API ) than doing it in merchant hosted (transparent API). environment. once the credit card details are saved securely , use tokanized methods to recurring payments. as it is currently implemented.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Apple/Google Pay on product archive page

I have a category of very simple consumables that I would like to allowed to be bought straight from the archive page with Apple/Google Pay.

Managed to make the Apple Pay Button appear in the first product on the archive by passing the GET-parameter “payfororder” to the archive. I guess that’s not what the parameter was planed to do. The buying process works well.
    But just for one of my products.

Would be great if there would be a filter to allow the activation of the Apple/Google Pay buttons on all products of an archive.

Greetings
    derRALF

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 16 17 18 20 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base