WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Be prepared for Facebook payment gateway.

Facebook acquired Paypal Exec and have declared that they are developing a Facebook payment system.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pay with Amazon / Amazon Payments - Integrate with Social Login plugin

The Pay with Amazon plugin requires users to sign-in/up before they complete their purchase.

The login button is shown at the top of the checkout page.

Only users who login with Amazon payments and only if they used the button provided by this plugin, are allowed to complete a payment.

On the contrast, the Social Login plugin allows users to login with various providers and the button placement is different.

You should:
    1. Add an option on the Amazon plugin to disable the login option
    2. Allow amazon checkout for any authenticated user, regardless of their authentication method (facebook, google,…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve security for 1st time payment by using Shared API instead of Transparent API

When a user uses the credit card for the first time in the system, forward him to the eway PCI1 compliant shared authority, (shared API ) than doing it in merchant hosted (transparent API). environment. once the credit card details are saved securely , use tokanized methods to recurring payments. as it is currently implemented.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Apple/Google Pay on product archive page

I have a category of very simple consumables that I would like to allowed to be bought straight from the archive page with Apple/Google Pay.

Managed to make the Apple Pay Button appear in the first product on the archive by passing the GET-parameter “payfororder” to the archive. I guess that’s not what the parameter was planed to do. The buying process works well.
    But just for one of my products.

Would be great if there would be a filter to allow the activation of the Apple/Google Pay buttons on all products of an archive.

Greetings
    derRALF

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 16 17 18 20 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base