WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding variable subscriptions to a variable product

I have a product with 3 variations (30 pack, 60 pack, 90 pack)
    I'd like to add subscriptions to 2 of the variations (60 pack/month, 60 pack/2 months, 90 pack/month, 90 pack/2 months).

In other words, I'd like to be able to add individual subscriptions specific to a single variation of a product.

Thanks

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a global default Options Heading setting

A global default setting for the Options Heading would be very helpful.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Adding a Product instead of Percentage discount on All Products for Subscriptions

I would like the possibility to give the user the choice by subscribing to our product if they want a % discount (currently in place) or another free product instead of the discount (to keep promoting my other products add-ons).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make it possible to switch the plan of subscribed Bundles

Switching for subscribed Product Bundles is currently unsupported. Add the ability to modify the subscription plan of a Product Bundle in an existing subscription.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Exclude Variations in Connection Plugins

I've noticed for a lot of the Social Media connection plugins, there is no option to exclude variations, it will list them all. We only have 1 product per product built, but our variations are quantities of that product. So it will list all costs, which in our case, can be $6.00 - $1,700.00.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add ability to apply price discount by fixed amount rather than percentage

Right now the plugin only allows a discount for a subscription rather than a fixed amount. Override doesn't work in the case when your product has variations with different prices, because those differences aren't taken into account. So if we can add a fixed discount (e.g., $1 off instead of 5% off) that would be very helpful. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Exclude products from "add to cart"

Have the ability to exclude products from "subscribe to cart" option

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. identifying a subscription product in the cart to calculate shipping cost

Hello,

I would like to be able to identify if a product in the cart is a subscription so that I can offer a varied delivery cost. Currently, all subscriptions gets free delivery, one off gets charged. I can charge dependent on the user role, but for a new customer who has not yet checked out and registered there is no way of knowing that a product in the cart is a one off or a subscribed product.

Change the shipping class if the product is a subscription?

Thanks

Mark

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. www.norton.com/setup

To setup your Norton antivirus visit norton.com/setup and enter your product key and then verify your email address.

Once you do all the steps, you are ready to download the setup.

Download it and then run it on your computer to install it.

Norton Antivirus protects your computer by scanning it constantly. It immediately blocks anything trying to enter your computer and asks you for permission to allow it to enter https://wwwnortoncomsetup.com .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. norton.com/setup

Download Norton antivirus to help protect your computer, tablet, and smartphone against viruses, malware, and other online threats.

Visit norton.com/setup and enter your product key, enter your email, and download it https://wwwnortoncomsetup.com .

Learn more about Security Risks and Threats https://wwwnortoncomsetup.com/blog/2020/09/07/security-risks-and-threats-in-2020 .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Car Dry Clean Gurgaon | Car Cleaning Services

Looking for Car Dry Cleaning Services? Car Diagnose provides the best car repair, Car wash, and Car dry Cleaning services to customers. Book Car Dry Cleaning Service at Best price in Gurgaon https://www.cardiagnose.in/car-dryclean.php

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a clause into contract of sales

Add a fair use clause in your licence so people with a full license can't resell your work for a few bucks. (I won't name the site I saw them on).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. norton.com/setup

To setup your Norton antivirus visit norton.com/setup and enter your product key and then verify your email address.

Once you do all the steps, you are ready to download the setup.

Norton Antivirus protects your computer by scanning it constantly. It immediately blocks anything trying to enter your computer and asks you for permission to allow it to enter https://www.thenortonsetup.com .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I wish I had found Androxene earlier

There's typically little point in starting with Androxene too fast. That is only of limited availability. It's even better when I get an email from someone as this relates to Androxene. Here are three suggestions for how to bring Androxene back from the brink. You know I could not comprehend it entirely. Don't believe me? What would you do without Androxene?

https://apnews.com/press-release/newmediawire/lifestyle-business-corporate-news-products-and-services-product-testing-dba9ce284f84ff6e9d7b0db7c34974da

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow the Business Owner the capability of changing Subscription Credit Card

My clients would like to be able to provide the customer service of changing the credit card used for a subscription.
    It allows for customer satisfaction and efficiency in assisting customers. Frustration with system is a way to loose customers, and buy clients want to maximally serve their customers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Best Car Wash Services | Car Cleaning Services

Easylives based Delhi NCR offers the best car wash services at an affordable price. Our services include car interior and exterior cleaning. We provide doorstep car cleaning services that provide environmentally friendly steam car wash and details. book your packages now https://www.easylives.in/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. www.norton.com/setup

Once you do all the steps, you are ready to download the setup visit https://www.thenortonsetup.com .

Norton Antivirus protects your computer by scanning it constantly. It immediately blocks anything trying to enter your computer and asks you for permission to allow it to enter.

learn how to Buy Norton Antivirus Security Online visit https://www.thenortonsetup.com/blog/2020/08/07/buy-norton-antivirus-security-online/ .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base