WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. better navigation between product, cart, checkout, etc.

I would like to see (optional) better navigation built-in to move between cart, checkout, account, product, etc. pages. Currently, there is an assumed, almost forced, flow... ie: add to cart (find way to get to cart) -> cart -> checkout -> (payment) -> back to site

But, what if I'm in the checkout, and remember I'd like to add another product? Or, what if I'm at the cart and would like to go back to the shop? Or, what if I'm shopping and would like to go to the cart?

Yes, you can modify the WooCommerce PHP files, or maybe…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. show only published products in admin

It would be fantastic if you could sort/filter the admin page listing products page to only show published products - It baffles me why you allow to filter by drafts since like version 1 of WC, but can't filter by published!
    Eg: I have nearly 15,000 products csv imported into my store - but until they are stockchecked, categorised and tagged, 90% remain as Draft status because the site is live - as most are.
    The result - mixed and jumbled products the only quickly identifiable thing is the tiny "draft" word.

The worst part is - If I edit…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sync woocommerce stocks update(omnicommerce)

sync woocommerce online store's stocks with other marketplace (pull or put )

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to create multiple choice question with different grading according to the correct answer choose

Ability to create multiple choice question with different grading according to the correct answer choose.

It will be amazing to add multiple grading according to the correct answer user choose.

1 correct answer = 15%
    2 correct answer = 33%

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Admin Collapse/Expand Product Categories

when we have a large number of categories in the back-end it would be great to have folding categories, categories that collapse/expand or accordion style. for the product categories page.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create Attributes and Attributes terms archive templates and pages

• Have a page per attribute term that display the products associated with a term.

• Have a page per attribute that displays the terms as categories, with pictures, that link to the attribute term page.

• Integrate the pages links in the woocommerce breadcrumb

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Solution for Google Requirement to use GTIN for Variable Products

It's my understanding that Google Merchant will require GTIN for all products by 5/16/16. Stores selling Variable products with size/color variations will now need to create 20+ variations for each product and load the GTIN from there.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities > translation and compatibility

Hi Mike,

There is no Category for this extension... :(

Can you please add POT file in a future language folder?

Moreover many strings are redundant with WC core as for example "available on backcorder" .

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Translation for WooCommerce Docs

Let the community translate the original docs, and add subtitles to the videos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Password Protect the entire SHOP page

There needs to be an ability to password protect the entire shop page, not just a product or category. As a wedding photographer, I would like my albums & products to be available to only my clients. The ideal scenario would be to visit "www.my-url.com/shop" and the visitor would be prompted with a password in order to view any of my products/categories.

I thought this would be possible by using Wordpress to password protect the Shop page, but that doesn't work. Everything is still visible to the public.

Please make this possible! Even if it's with a paid…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WooCommerce Layered Nav Widget URLS Set to "nofollow"

When using the Layered Nav Widget, Google crawls hundreds of pages with the different possible filter query strings. This cannot be good for SEO. I would love to see either a way to enable or disable rel="nofollow" on the URLs or to have it automatically set to rel="nofollow".

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Select Multiple Products in "Sales by Product" Woo Report

Please add a core feature to Woo reporting that allows the user to select multiple products at one time in the "Sales by Product" category. Currently, if we want to look at sales of a particular color across multiple product categories we have to run a report for each individual color. In "Sales by Category" we have the ability to select multiples and run a report. Why not extend that functionality to the "Sales by Product" reporting section? Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show orders in user profile page

Woocommerce doesn't seem to hook into the user profile screen to enable us to view all their orders. Yes, there is a filter in the orders screen but a simple hook into the user profile screen showing hyperlinks for all their orders would be useful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Improve checkout field validation errors

When checking out the field validation error messages do not state whether the required fields are within the 'Shipping' or 'Billing' section.

e.g. 'First Name is a required field.' can be followed by 'First Name is a required field.' if you leave both fields empty.

Could we append 'Billing Address:' or 'Shipping Address:' to these error messages, so they become:

'Billing Address: First Name is a required field.'

This would improve the UX, especially on customised checkout pages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Coupon Code applied after Total Sales

Right now coupon codes are deducted before tax, which in our opinion changed from previous versions. Here in Switzerland as well as all of Europe, coupon codes should be deducted from the total sales at the very end of the order. So, if total amount is 80€ including tax and i have a 20€ coupon discount, final amount needs to be 60€.
    At least bring back the old check box on the coupon code page, so we can set it up the way needed, before or after tax. Thanks a lot.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  6 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sales Shortcode Returns Links with Attributes

It would be nice if the Sales Shortcode had more options. As it works now it returns a list of products that are on sale and that's great but it doesn't return the link with attributes. For example, if a medium green t-shirt is on sale the link on the sales page will just link you to the T-shirt like http://YOUR URL/product/t-shirt/ then you would have to search through the options to locate the actual t-shirt on sale. It would be nice if the sales shortcode actually returned the link with the attributes like http://YOUR URL/product/t-shirt/?attributepacolor=green&attributepasize=medium…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dropdown menu to restrict order search to certain fields

We want to be able to restrict the order search in the admin menu to single fields with a dropdown menu.

Why? We need to be able to search orders by shipping/billing country. The current search field is useless for this, as the country is saved as country code in the database. Thus when we search for "nl", it will return any order that includes the letters "nl" in any of the fields.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Variable creation and inventory management

For variable products there can be so much more to enable the end use to fine tune the products. I love some of the new features that allow me to change the price across all variable items. Now take this to the next level and allow me to change the stock levels across all variations. This might not be handy for all users, but in my case it would be great. Also how about a sku system that works for us. With variable items you now have to enter a parent sku that really doesn't exist and then in the…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. supply orders and stock management

I would like to see an option to create supply orders and manage stock from PO's.

Prestashop has a very nice feature for this build in core functionality.
    All details from Prestashop: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Presenting+the+Stock+Management+Interface#PresentingtheStockManagementInterface-Supplyorders

Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WooCommerce Native POS Extension and POS Hardware same as Shopify

It would be great to create the WooCommerce POS as a native extension within the core system in order to have a seamles POS functionality same as Shopify does: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-pos .

Furthermore to complement the POS Extention, a POS hardware is needed; it would be great that Woocommerce covers the whole ecosystem by integrating WooCommerce with WooCommerce POS, and with WooCommerce POS Hardware, same as Shopify does, have a look to this link: https://www.shopify.com/pos/hardware

Thanks
    Jorge

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base