WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Continue Shopping button on Cart and Checkout Page

Its would be a nice ease if we add Continue Shopping button on Cart and Checkout Page

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    needs research  ·  9 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add fields to registration process

add fields to the registration process? I see you have one for the checkout process.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add the ability to add the purchaser of any specific product to a unique autoresponder - this can be done by sending an email to a li

Please add the ability to add the purchaser of any specific product to a unique autoresponder - this can be done by sending an email to a list as in addme@aweber.com sending along the users email and ipaddress since thy have purchased a product this is ok with all tos I have reviewed.

this is an image from your competitor that does allow this

http://www.screencast.com/t/VvNIUG73iPO

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. changing price of item woocommerce_add_cart_item only changes the total displayed in the widget but not in the actual cart page and checkout

when making a filter on woocommerceaddcart_item the first parameter item can be altered ... for example $item['data']->adjustprice(100); but this won't change the price in the cart but only the one in the cart widget

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Thumbnail images next to available downloads links in My Account dashboard

For downloadable products a user has brought, wouldn't it be good to have a thumbnail image as well as a link?

This would make it a much better experience for the user who is looking to quickly re-download the product have purchased from their My Account dashboard

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improved spanish translations

Hello, I've improved the spanish translations of woocommerce, the current ones are a bit awkward to be honest. I'd like to send them, which email should I send the po and mo files?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Option to Coupon Setup to Delete Automatically

I use Follow Up emails that creates new coupons for various things. This is great but after a while you have a huge database of useless coupons because they have expired or used their limit.
    Add an option to the coupon setup page to automatically delete this coupon upon expiration or limit used.
    This way you won't have to think about it and your coupon database stays clean!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mark as Partial Return - the ability mark individual order items as refunded/returned

Currently, you can only mark the whole Order as refunded, even if only part of it was returned. but not Partially Refunded.

If someone orders 5 items but returns 3, it'd be useful to be able to mark the order as a partial refund & also the amount that was refunded.

Even better would be the ability to mark individual items on the order as returned/refunded from the existing 'Actions' drop down & the refund amount that was issued. Maybe even a tick box to update stock would be the icing. In the Order Totals pane, a box to show…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove Multiple Products from Cart

I'm currently using the theme Superstore and I noticed that there's no quick and easy way to remove more than one product from your cart. Instead, you have to remove one at a time requiring constant page reloading.

Maybe instead of the red circle X's have a box you can check then update the cart to remove the checked products and update adjusted quantities, if applicable.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. More Effective Editing of Products

The Product editing area needs to be more robust for the edit of multiple products based upon an applied filter. Adding a Next/Previous to the Product Edit page to allow for editing of the next/previous filtered product.

Example:
    I have hundreds of products in different categories and I need to change something (like SEO information...or anything else not available in Quick Edit) in each product within a category. I apply a filter to the Product List to see all the products that I need to edit. I click on EDIT for the first product, do whatever changes, Update and now…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Idea - An admin function to duplicate orders

Can you add an admin function to duplicate an order or to create a new order from an existing transaction? We sell equine feed supplements. We have a large percentage of phone orders where we manually create each order. Our clients will order the same products for 3-4 months. It would be nice to be able to auto fill their bill to and ship to information from a previous order or to duplicate the previous order with a new order number.

100 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  15 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stock level translation pluralisation

The variable "Only %s left in stock" should be pluralised as many variations would require a plural form. For example we are currently using woocommerce for booking training places and would like the following wording but can't due to this limitation.

"s% space(s) available"

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Improve Product Variations

With the current system you have to setup your attributes and then apply them to the product.

Now products with three drop boxes and each box has 10 options all with different prices you would have to implement 1000 different variations which would take forever.

Imagine if you have 4 drop boxes all with 10 options. You would have 10,000 possible combinations.

The system currently used by Woo Commerce is old and needs improving.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to encrypt users Personal Information

Storing users address details unencrypted in the wp_usermeta table leaves this data vulnerable in the event of a sql hack.

Would love to have the option to encrypt users order details when they are being written to the table and decrypted when needed.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Great layout for review?

Check the review system
    Its powered by power reviews

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4356201

There's pros & cons
    Bottom Line

Just like amazon

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. import export shop settings

Have had a couple of instances where I needed to duplicate the shop settings from site to site... a user has multiple businesses, and or moving the site w/o doing a full db clone. Would be cool if the WooCommerce settings could be exported/imported without having to manually reconfigure the shop.

151 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  15 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add Variable Products to Grouped Product

At the moment you are unable to add variable products to a grouped product. The plug-in "Product Bundles" tries to solve this, but is not able to have dynamic quantities on the front-end via a quantity field, rather than setting the quantity in the edit interface. This plug-in also has a quantity field for the main/grouped product which wouldn't be compatible with the above requirements - it would need to be removed like the standard Grouped Product within WooCommerce.

Is this coming up in future releases?

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  6 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Enable insurance fee for orders over $25.

Most ecommerce solutions allow merchants to charge an insurance fee for orders over $25. In fact, this is a real necessity for most non-virtual merchants. Thank you.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow a user to enter personalized message

Would like to see a way (maybe there is and I can't find it?) that a product is able to collect a personalized message from the user. So, if I'm selling a customizable greeting card they would be able to enter the name of person receiving, personal message to them and donation amount.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Different Display of Titles for different areas..

On the Add Attributes page I need to define a "Name" This name, displays in the "Additional Information" tab, it also displays on the top of the page for that Attribute..

I see the "Additional Information" tab as a place for short, mostly singular words...

But the Title of the page might be a little longer.

For example, In the Additional Information, under Brand, I might put Nike.

But for the title of the Nike Page/attribute.... I would like to put "Nike Shoes"..

But like most ideas, I'm sure not many peoples will see the use for this.. :(

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base