WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Woocommerce Coupons: Ability to assign unpublished products to a coupon

It would be very helpful if we were able to select scheduled products within the coupon creation process (under restrictions) for the marketing purposes especially for those who like to automate things ahead of time.
    Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restrict coupon to only include sale items

The coupon will only apply to items on sale. Per-item coupons will only work if the item is on sale. Per-cart coupons will only work if there all items in the cart are on sale.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add "Display Product if out of stock" option box on a per product basis

There are many instances when shop owners may want to keep a specific product listed on their product pages, even though it is currently out of stock. Right now, there is a global option that either displays all or hides all when out of stock. I ask that an additional option be added on the products page that will allow the product to stay posted even though it is Out of Stock.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reports by product variation???

Why can I not easily see product variations on reports??!?? I have a shirt that comes in 6 sizes, but the reporting does not let me see that, I have to go to each individual order and manually pull that info into a spreadsheet? Shame on me for not realizing this before integrating WooCommerce, but shame on you for not having what is an incredibly basic, common sense feature that most people wouldn't even check to see if it's included. This is like buying a car and finding out the steering wheel is not a standard feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improved Admin Search Orders

Once your woocommerce site hits 100,000+ orders, searching for an order via the wordpress admin -> order page can take a long time. For my site, my search request always times out (90 seconds+) for a search, and I am running a very powerful set up hardware wise.

So I found a way to include a dropdown on the Order page, so you can select the field you want to search by, then I changed the query to only search for the specified field from the dropdown. This changed the query time from 90 seconds+ to 1-3 seconds.

My way…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow to disable Product Tags

We should be able to disable Product Tags, even if it's via a hook on php on the child theme or plugin.

On several projects they're just not needed and we could disable them all together so the store owner doesn't even see them.

I've tried to do it on a child theme via unregistertaxonomy() but the website throws a fatal error: "Object of class WPError could not be converted to string in /.../wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/meta.php on line 41"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Limit automatic account creation to successful orders

Right now woocommerce enables automatic account creation for guests who are checking out, but it seems like it even goes through for failed orders. It would be great to have multiple options to only create an account based on the different order statuses.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please have option to hide categories / products

Please have option to hide categories / products

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Merging Woo orders

It would be nice if we could merge orders!
    Sometimes users make other orders and this is a huge workflow problem. This could be solved easily with "merge order" functionality.

126 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  15 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Toggle on/off whether to save alternate shipping addresses

I'm using WooCommerce for a supplement distributor, to process orders from retailers placing stock purchases, and also ordering on behalf of end-users. In other words, they ship to themselves a lot, and ship to other addresses a lot. So for us, saving the alternate shipping address as the default address during checkout is disruptive. There are a few code snippets our there to help, but I would love to see this as a settings option in core.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Wrap product tab link in span

Feature suggestion: Wrap the product tab anchor link with span so that the product title can easily be removed via css and replaced with an icon (via a:before). E.g. for mobile devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. UPC code field in product

this is the basic form of tracking besides SKU,
    if like me you carry 15000 products and sell on Amazon
    --------- this is CRITICAL--- surprised this is not on Woo as its on Magento and other eCommerce platforms out of the box

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Adding New Products

When adding new product and selecting Product Category I'd like to have there option RECENT. Most used is great but RECENT added would be even better as i don't have to scroll again and again through endless categories but i can just select the one i have selected before. This would speed up work of adding many products drastically.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hide out of stock variations, but not out of stock products

Hide out of stock variations, but not out of stock products. Currently Woocommerce has an option to hide out of stock products from the catalog, the problem is that this option hides products and variations. It would be nice if they were separate. In our store, we would like to hide just out of stock variations, but still show out of stock products.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  5 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Auto restore stock when orders are cancelled/refunded

when an order is marked cancelled/refunded it will restock automatically and update order notice, would be nice also to have an email notification of restock.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 'remember' chosen category or search for products in backend

Would be really nice if the backend would remember which products I selected in the banckend, so that when I return to the products overview I would see the selection I made previously.

The way it works now is that I need to do a new search every time I edited a product and return to the overview.
    Would be super great if this would work for selections made with the 'category' dropdown or the search box.

I am a Prestashop refugee and this is one of the things they did do right in PS ;)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Would like a way to run queries on added meta fields within a search of WooCommerce

Would like a way to run queries on added meta fields within a search of WooCommerce Products? Would it possible in the future for the WooCommerce Product Search to be able to include new META fields that are created to be included in the search?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add "Duplicate" Add Product Button

Please add a simple Duplicate button next to the Add Product button in the Product Edit page.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Quick Navigation Arrows inside of Product List

I am currently setting up shipping classes for each of the more than 40 items in my product list. I would like to see quick navigation arrows at the top or bottom of each product edit page, enable someone to move more easily through each item in the product list. Currently, I am going back to the full product list, then moving to the second or third page of that list, then selecting the next item in the list. It would be wonderful to navigate from one edit page to the next to streamline bulk processes such as these.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make dynamic pricing and deal-making part of core

By now, most e-commerce sites have an inherent need to provide some type of deal-making or dynamic pricing. Why not just add this as a feature of core?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base